It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taliban Leader in Secret Talks Was an Impostor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH

I have been saying this all along, that the occupying forces are in desperate ground therefore creating fake negotiations to divide the enemy lol..

What a fail..

Now they are claiming he was an impostor, instead of telling the truth that the whole talks were BS, even Taliban continuously said it was BS.

OK let's bring it all together for perspective:
Karzai Admits Talks With Taliban Have Been Held

Hamid Karzai, in turn, said he and the Taliban spoke like “countrymen to countrymen,” not as regular official contact, with fixed address.

Yeah Sure Karzai, a puppet is regarded as country seller, not country men in Afghanistan.

Taliban rule out negotiations with Nato

The Taliban in Afghanistan have told the BBC that there is no question of their entering into any kind of negotiations with Nato forces.

Then to add to the BS:

Nato giving safe passage to Taliban for talks

LONDON: The commander of Nato forces in Afghanistan, US General David Petraeus, admitted on Friday that western troops had facilitated the safe passage of Taliban leaders to Kabul for talks with the government.

Taliban said it was propaganda campaign ..

Taliban denies Afghan peace talks

n a statement released on Wednesday the armed group said that Karzai's claims that such talks are being held are "baseless propaganda".

And last but not least, we have news that it was all BS propaganda:

Taliban Leader in Secret Talks Was an Impostor

But now, it turns out, Mr. Mansour was apparently not Mr. Mansour at all. In an episode that could have been lifted from a spy novel, United States and Afghan officials now say the Afghan man was an impostor, and high-level discussions conducted with the assistance of NATO appear to have achieved little.

“It’s not him,” said a Western diplomat in Kabul intimately involved in the discussions. “And we gave him a lot of money.”

Serious I'm LMAO

Thoughts

ooz
edit on 22-11-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Gotta love the, 'we gave him alot of money' thing.

Why are they giving the Taliban money anyway?

Man I bet they're all sitting about chortling themselves apart over this.

"Remember the time, we sent Akhmed, hehehehe, and we pretended he was the head of the Taliban, chortle chortle, and then he takes the briefcase full of money from the Americans, hahaha, and now, now they realise they have been punk'd!'

Rolls on floor laughing!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
It makes you wonder how deep the rabbit hole really goes. How many more are really imposters and who might they have been working for? Would it not be that big of stretch to assume that much of the Taliban may be imposters? It opens the idea up to imposters being used for a lot more than to fool peace talks.

--airspoon

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
fans
Well, the number one guy on the shoot to kill list has been having lunch at the white house since 911, while the Pentagon has claimed they are hunting him high and low.

EXCLUSIVE: Al Qaeda Leader Dined at the Pentagon Just Months After 9/11

www.foxnews.com...

whats freaky to me is this stuff goes right over the national radar generally...
edit on 23-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
the everready bunny hole
it just goes and goes ond goes....

I wonder if kim il isn't the same same

get the scotch we sent you...?
dancing girls were great, how do you train them to do that stuff man...?
we need to sneak some stuff by the peeps..
great great
monday would be fine....

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
It makes you wonder how deep the rabbit hole really goes. How many more are really imposters and who might they have been working for? Would it not be that big of stretch to assume that much of the Taliban may be imposters? It opens the idea up to imposters being used for a lot more than to fool peace talks.

--airspoon

Yes, there have been many exposed Taliban Commander impostors in Afghanistan.

One exposed Taliban Commander impostor order someone who wanted to join the resistance, to get on this truck, and drive to the market. Funnily he got on the truck drove half way to the market, noticed something was dodgy and stopped half way, got out of the truck lol.. He was telling his story on Pashto which sounds funny with the street slangs, saying that I wanted to join the resistance and they told me to drive a truck to the market
he said that he wondered how driving a truck to the market equates to Jihad lol.. when he got out of the truck and walked off half way, the truck exploded. He was swearing at them and saying WTF, they were trying to kill me hahahahahahah..

This story comes straight from Jalalabad, my uncle's wife's family lives there.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

But the British newspaper The Times says the imposter was planted by the UK's MI6 overseas spying agency.

So this whole shanagan was orchestrated by the M16.

Ofcourse, they were trying to divide the resistance, like in Iraq, so internal fighting could stop the powerful insurgency which has haunted the occupation for 9 years now.

top topics

join