It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do they do on Sunday afternoon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
While driving into work I started wondering what ET does when they are not closing airports in China or taking over missile silos in Iowa. So clearly one could belive that the UFO's we see and hear about could be considered military but who hooks up their cable or tends their bars during their N.E Patriot football games. What would life be like where they are from... Do they just peruse through the galaxy maybe because they were from some Krypton fated planet. I dunno what do you guys think?

edit on 18-11-2010 by BlastedCaddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
They simply "watch" us...we are their "TV." Next generation reality show, of an intergalactic kind...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Well, American Dad, Family Guy, Dexter, Lost Girl, The Simpsons and The Walking Dead all air on Sunday, so my bet is they're downloading tv shows and having a brew in front of their plasma's.

It is the day of rest, afterall.. according.. Oh wait, how does that work now? Can you mix them together??

Hrmmm

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
They listen to music that isn't Justin Bieber

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Well I believe that when a person dies, their soul, which I think is an electronic data packet containing every bit of information about you from birth to death, ascends to the collecting craft that orbits in space, where its entered into the Earth program. Every day when a child is born they send an empty soul drive down and fire it up.
Sundays are just another day in their line of work.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
We have to remember they are perhaps millions of year ahead of us.

So I expect their reality TV would be light-years more evolved then ours.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Paperwork.
Lots and lots of paperwork.
In triplicate.
I have it in good authority that bureaucracy is 90% of their culture.
O.C.D. is a universal truth.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
The possibilities are endless, and probably beyond imagining. There may be life out there which shares our ability to be ammused by the actions of thinking beings, especialy when the thought we hold so dear , can lead us to the most ill thought out fates one could dream of , and if thats the case, then maybe it is as the op and others suggest, that they watch us for fun.
However, the motivations of a species from outside our frame of deep knowlege would be quite literaly alien to us , at least at first. Certainly , we could learn over time, the importance of thier behaviours, thier actions, thier words maybe. But there may be species out there, the behaviour of whom we cannot fathom, cannot guess at the meaning of, beings who are capable of living in multiple dimensions, sliding between existances with the aplomb of an ice skater . Thier behaviour and motivations would remain utterly opaque to us, even if the species informed us of what it was doing and why ! People would still not understand , even if attempts were made at communication, because without a frame of refference to operate from, we would be left flumoxed by ideas we have no comprehension of.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
They browse ATS and laugh at all the stupid Alien & UFO threads.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I think this explains more of the alien mind than most of us would care to know:

"Unfortunately I got stuck on the Earth for rather longer than I intended," said Ford. "I came for a week and got stuck for fteen years."
"But how did you get there in the first place then?"
"Easy, I got a lift with a teaser."
"A teaser?"
"Yeah."
"Er, what is . . . "
"A teaser? Teasers are usually rich kids with nothing to do. They cruise around looking for planets which haven't made interstellar contact yet and buzz them."
"Buzz them?" Arthur began to feel that Ford was enjoying making life dicult for him.
"Yeah", said Ford, "they buzz them. They find some isolated spot with very few people around, then land right by some poor soul whom no one's ever going to believe and then strut up and down in front of him wearing silly antennae on their heads and making beep beep noises. Rather childish really."
Ford leant back on the mattress with his hands behind his head and looked infuriatingly pleased with himself.

Douglas Adam's - Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Space Church because Space Pope recquire it to be.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2340843f4831.png[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
They are probably doing maintenance on their vehicles,change the magnets,realign the gravity coils or just clean the bugs from the windshield.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
You mean the Tesla ship crews that spend their time in underground caves
and tunnels pretending not to look like warlocks.
They walk among us as part of the mass media cover up of the Global Warming
solution.
Thats what.
We just have to ask questions but perhaps they can lie as nothing is confidential.
If the technology were confidential they would not be able to lie to us and just
avoid the question like the astronautics do about space missions.
ED: So it looks like the technology has enforcers. And scam artists of the
agents of the cartels.

edit on 11/19/2010 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Daisy-Lola

You get a STAR for quoting 'The Guide"

(Line added for the sake of conformity...)

top topics

join