It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Director US Army WarCollege says Israeli Mossad Did 911

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
reply to post by BigTimeCheater

We do not know for certain who actually perpetrated 9/11

You guys may not but I do. I watched it happen.

Really? You were on the plane?

If you are inferring you saw the planes hit, unless you had a birds eye view of the cockpit and whoever was at the controls wore a big sign stating they were a muslim, you do not know anything.

Again, stop being so ignorant. Your support of Israel blinds you to reality.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Your hate for jews blinds your reality.
Infuriating isn't it?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Your hate for jews blinds your reality.
Infuriating isn't it?

I dont hate jews.

Nice try troll.

Take your BS somewhere else until you can have an intelligent debate.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Love don't cheat but one can cheat love.
One can't be guilty of love as a D'o've in the Dark.

.....and.....RE.....Lease or leash?
Americans as the rest of the world are Awarekening their "I"s just in time for the En>core> as cosmic dunder.
"Not me".....though I understand 'the States' of it all.

The (O) ^ (o)s always had it.
Back to the pERch.
for another 'ring'.

Of whom the Bell curved.
Justice was served.
not 'me'.

Though I'm quite aware.
It's warm none the same.
edit on 18-11-2010 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

If there was a plane shot down there would have been pieces scattered all over and there were none. And the place where it supposedly crashed is most certainly not a plane crash either. I say there was no plane crashed or shot down. Who know where it went or if it ever even went.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

reply to post by Cassius666

A lot of people were blaming the muslims for 911.

I think we have had a huge miscommunication, from some of the words you've used, I take it your not American.
I'll just say, a lot of us know muslims were involved and don't agree with this 9/11 conspiracy stuff. I'm saying that the jews did not do this, this rumor started in Pakistan (I think it was) that day and spread like a disease. I'm trying to stop the spread of lies and hate. The story I told is not a lie and I take extreme offense to that. I have been her assistant for 15 years, she's a MD. She thinks the whole world hates the jews and fears for her family in Israel because they are surrounded by people that want them dead.

Just out curiosity. Lets say the 3 years from now, the American public have received what they ask for in a new investigation and it comes to light that Mossad agents, in fact, were involved. Along with factions of the US govt (which is the most obvious thing, if you ask me). Along with whoever else may have been involved.
Since you are so sure now, what will your reasoning be for your reflections now...or will you say that its a conspiracy and defend your stance?
Not trying to start a fight, just a simple question, since you are so hell-bent on declaring the ALL of Israel and the jewish people are innocent, without any proof on your side.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

9/11 conspiracy is not a rational discussion, period.
I'll be glad to leave this ridiculous thread. All nonsense.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

Without any proof? Are you serious? I don't have all night to post all the proof there is.

I will never have to face that "reality" because nothing will ever show any different. Mark this page so you can refer to it 3 years from now.
Sorry, I'm done. This is why I don't visit these 9/11 threads very often, there's just no reasoning with you guys.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

We do not know for certain who actually perpetrated 9/11

You guys may not but I do. I watched it happen. How old were you that day, 10?
edit on 18-11-2010 by sickofitall2012 because: (no reason given)

The info that you saw it happen is quirky, but it is doing nothing but to derail the topic. But back on topic, lets tak about the video. Surely there is the fact that this guy does not like Israel a whole lot. What else is to him? Was he in a position to apprehend the information he talks about, are there other sources that make similiar claims?
edit on 18-11-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
In the video you continue to hear, they did it, ( they meaning the gov,t ), and you hear it again? Same phrase over and over again, and yet one mans comments do not suggest truth? How any of you can hide behind your keyboards and swear up and down that this man knows all, and that he knew all the ins and outs within the Israel community and the USG, all the while knowing he's a librarian from the 80's, is beyond me?
What evidence does anyone have, besides articles from questionable sources to say the least, which by the way, anyone can write up a mock story, and claim its a press release~
Is there any evidence out there that anyone may have that isnt the same materials we see the liberal media using over and over again? ( And please don't suggest the film " loose change", that is the biggest crock I've ever seen! )
I'm not saying that the USG story is correct, nor am I saying that Israel didn't play a part, I'm saying that one mans opinion doesn't necessarily suggest truth, beyond a reasonable doubt.
There have been valid arguments and compelling evidence on both sides of the fence...but ask yourself, do you really think if it were an inside job, that silly little librarian people are going to enlighten us all with their vast experience within the conspiracy world, and show us all the answers to this enigma? Not likely! Did it ever occur to anyone that maybe, just maybe, it did happen they way they said? Playing Devils Advocate here, but were any of you survivors of any of the plane crashes? NOPE, so wouldn't that suggest that no one will ever know what truly happened on those planes? Stating the planes were rogue, or non-commercial air liners etc etc, is pretty far reaching!
Regardless, if there is evidence out there, and it was irrefutable, I'm sure the walls of " society" will be broken !
As for me, I'll continue to see 9/11 for what it is....an enigma~

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
An enigma yes? It was an enigma 10 years ago. Now much of the smoke has cleared. Would Israel do such a thing, attack Americans and blame it on its enemies to secure support? From the Lavon affair we know it would. Mossad was about to kill Americans and British posing as Arabs to blame it on the Egyptians.

MOSSAD WAS ABOUT TO KILL AMERICANS HOPING TO BLAME IT ON ARABS.

Israel killed Americans before.

Okay based on the fact that Israel is very well willing to KILL AMERICAN AND BRITISH CIVILLIANS to secure its support by blaming that action on its percived or actual enemies and based on the fact that Israel did kill Americans in an attempt to sink an American ship, maybe to blame it on an foreign military.

and based on the fact that active mossad agents who celebrated the 911 attacks were apprehended, riding a Van that set off bomb sniffing dogs

And based on the fact that America did not invade Saudi Arabia, but invaded Iraq, a country which attacked and threatened Israel in the past..

an investigation of the role of mossad in the 911 attacks would be MORE than overdue.
edit on 18-11-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
UUmmmm wasnt there video of the agents admitting on TV that they were there to film the attack?? Being said, either these guys are great #ing future readers or theres alot more to be told about the Jewish Connections, theres always the Red Hering play in the game.
As for the dovout Jew worshiper on this thread, you might look into "Stockholm syndrome" theropy and pull your head out of your arse and look around for yourself at whats truely out there.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Obama, given his siutation, has been doing things right according to his agenda. Obama isnt responsible for the ability of the Mossad to fool the American government before his presidency. Obama is dealing with the fallout and is doing a good job.

Obama represents change and when he is finished the whole world will have to bow down to the new order. It is the only way or we are headed to ww3 fast. What has Obama done wrong ?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Sorry I dont buy this. Is Mossad Capable of doing this? Yes. I do believe that they knew the attack was coming, I'll even go so far to say they knew the exact date. (mossad is everywhere). The reason why they "failed" to mention it to the US is they knew it would strengthen them in the defence Against the Arab states. On a side note I was watching a doco on 9/11 and hear the clinton informed bush that a 9/11 style attack was coming and watch out for the small terrorist network known as al queda.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Nah, our own CIA was the perpetrator.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by CodeRed3D
The only thing that's shielding the Mossad is the history of the Holocaust. That's going to run out soon.

Pretty damn disgusting and disrespectful to use the memory of those who died as a political pawn piece.
The halocaust victims should be left in peace, honoured, and remain a part history.

I believe mossad did it to bring the US into Iraq (saddam stated he wanted israel off the map).
The other leader to state the same about the Zionist Regime, Irans.

The CIA let them do it. -
Patriot Act,
Curb American Freedoms,
Safe guard defense budgets,
Feed the Military/Industrial complex,
Destroy Black-Op records and bogus Trillions,
Oil & Minerals, and Oil Pipe-Line.

Bush Sr CIA
Bush Jr - couldnt think for himself, followed his daddies plan,
Obama CIA
Putin KGB
possible others follow the pattern?.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Well here we go i have been doing a thread of the who done 9/11 and If people want to read...and have a indepth look into the Mossad involvment all you would have to do is just take the time....to read it and do some hunting....don't sit here and argue...get proactive and help identify the perpetrators....
Take the initiative and maybe the truth can be exposed .....I have taken to treat it as a crime scene appraoch cause that is what it was....and if your looking for the US government to back people up well most people know most key positions are held by unelected dual citizen israeli citizens.

9/11 Who Done It The Iraq and Afghaniatan Wars were about oil...but who's oil....in the thread you will see whose oil...the same oil and piplines that feed directly to Israel...now protected by the lives of US citizens.

I am not from the US and personally I have my own problems with the US goverment but that does not mean the people should not know who they are fighting for cause that does and will affect me.

I personally have no affiliation with any religion and i live a free life...But i will not be fooled and succumb to ANY Religion or race of people who want me to assimilate to their desires wether it be Christian,Islam,Judaism or any other such thing where for some reason people are so weak that they feel they need something to believe in or need to belong to a group cause they dont know how to think for themselves.

Following some ilinformed government is exactly the same thing "I will fight for my country" what rubbish.
how about fighting for the food you eat to feed your children.
Stop living in the dark people and learn who you fight for and learn the reasons you fight before you act....It is up to each and every individual to decide to stop attacking other human beings....it governments can't brainwash it's citizens to fight then war would cease....and if Religion would stop saying that we fight for god then wars would cease....

I would like to see people become free thinkers and stop with this herd mentality....If things get tough and you start to think joining the army is my only option think again....try looking around at your neighbors and help each other out of a jam....don't think that going and becoming part of the problem becomes the solution because it does not.

Yes Mossad Did 9/11 along with help of key people in the governemnt(looking at you Dick)..and also with the help of Britain and Austrailian officials.....oh yes and lets not forget the CIA....and the FBI....

Both of Larry's children, directors of Silverstein properties were miraculously late to work on 9/11. Larry would as a habit have breakfast each morning in the WTC, not that day though, Larry was miraculously lucky in that he had cancelled the mornings business meetings in favour of a last minute dermatologist's appointment and therefore none of the Silverstein family perished in the collapse that day, even though all three of them should have been at their desks. Not so lucky was Larry's newest employee, former FBI counterintelligence agent John O'Neil.
Out of the 2,780 victims of the WTC only 12 bodies were found physically intact, John O'Neil was one of those rare 12 bodies that were identifiable by sight. John's body was found at the bottom of a stairwell in the south tower on Sept 22nd where he had supposedly lain for 11 days, he was formally identified by Jerome Hauer.

read About Jerome Hauer this was no coincedence....It was taking care of business and that was the business of John O'Niel getting to close.

this excerp is from the former link and the source can be found there....

So to sum up....try to stop being blind to what is going on around you....when was the last time you said hello to your neighbor and offer any help to them.....

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

The only proof I see here is, I'm a Director of a Army College, what more proof do you need?

He's nothing more than all the others, solving a crime scene by watching Youtube Videos.
And so therefore it must be Professor Plum, in the Library, with the candlestick, there
can no other explanation.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Does anyone think we'll see the Pentagon videos? And what will it show? The purported airliner or something else? If just the airliner, why aren't we shown it? It's clear that the Pentagon defense system did not fire upon the airliner as no witnesses even hinted at that. Though, it's still up for debate since the video frames released were meant to cover up something. That building and the cameras in the area showed something they want covered up. But what is that?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

If you think everything is disinfo, you might miss the truth. Not saying this is it, but look at it and decide for yourself. Each person deserves their turn at this open case.

My own thoughts are that there were a web of opportunists that allowed or encouraged the attackers, so that they could feast on the wealth and power that they would achieve through the event like a wild pack of feral dogs. The powerful people in the shadows (unelected positions) are darker and more evil than most people would imagine. While Bush and Obama may be aware of them, they also fear them. The President's know that they serve these people and not us. They never dare serve the public…ever.

Have a nice day

edit on 19-11-2010 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join