It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five Muslim boys and a white girl, all excluded over Facebook death threats to classmate who support

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Xris86

On November 12, he wrote: ‘You better watch what the **** flies outta ya mouth. Or I’ma hijack a plane and fly it into your house.

‘Burn your apartment with your family tied to the couch. And slit your throat, so when you scream, only blood comes out.’

Gotta love the uninformed and unaware masses. Those are not death threats you immature fear mongers, those are lyrics from an Immortal Technique song - and it's old! Seriously, a 12 year old hijacking a plane

You are a sad and fearful bunch. Very sad and VERY fearful.

Ironic though, since Immortal Technique isn't talking about muslim terrorists in the first place. False flag, remember?

"Oh no, a 12 year old recited rap lyrics!"

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Sad and Fearful? How is it sad or fearful by commenting on a group of youth idiots actions? and quoting what a newspaper posted? Sad nor fearful doesn't even fall into the category. The people in question are the sad and fearful ones which is why they react in this way. What you should take into account is in indeed these kids are just "normal everyday kids" and it is indeed normal for a 12 year old to quote rap lyrics but you have to question why anyone especially a child would quote such disgusting lyrics on his profile. You have to be pretty disturbed to repeat that kind of stuff.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Xris86

Sad and Fearful? How is it sad or fearful by commenting on a group of youth idiots actions?

Take a look at the context in which it is posted. Then look at tags that are given to the article.Then look at the article itsself. If it is just 12 year olds making idiotic moves then WHY does it appear to revolve around the word "MUSLIM", if it wasn't meant to scare certain individuals?

and quoting what a newspaper posted? Sad nor fearful doesn't even fall into the category. The people in question are the sad and fearful ones which is why they react in this way. What you should take into account is in indeed these kids are just "normal everyday kids" and it is indeed normal for a 12 year old to quote rap lyrics but you have to question why anyone especially a child would quote such disgusting lyrics on his profile. You have to be pretty disturbed to repeat that kind of stuff.

Actually no, it is not, that is what YOU make of it. Thanks and goodbye scared person.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

There is no excuse for those kids behavior.

However, what can we expect when most of the developed western countries have an agenda that has cost the lives of millions in the middle east (It is hard to say, but I bet if we start from 1954 I would not be surprised if the death toll surpassed 5 million from direct and indirect causes of death. I am also referencing the general area, not a single country.)

I understand the boys intentions. They were truly good, however it is that sort of ignorance that allows our governments to invade those countries in the first place (Not that I am singling out the boy). There is nothing wrong with supporting our troops, but if you don't questions our military's command then you are a fool.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
reply to post by Xris86

Sad and Fearful? How is it sad or fearful by commenting on a group of youth idiots actions?

Take a look at the context in which it is posted. Then look at tags that are given to the article.Then look at the article itsself. If it is just 12 year olds making idiotic moves then WHY does it appear to revolve around the word "MUSLIM", if it wasn't meant to scare certain individuals?

and quoting what a newspaper posted? Sad nor fearful doesn't even fall into the category. The people in question are the sad and fearful ones which is why they react in this way. What you should take into account is in indeed these kids are just "normal everyday kids" and it is indeed normal for a 12 year old to quote rap lyrics but you have to question why anyone especially a child would quote such disgusting lyrics on his profile. You have to be pretty disturbed to repeat that kind of stuff.

Actually no, it is not, that is what YOU make of it. Thanks and goodbye scared person.

I'm living in a country which has the largest population of muslims in the world. I am anything but scared, The term "Muslim" or "Islam" doesn't scare me because i am aware the religion is not what the fanatics make it out to be. So what if the newspapers throw the word around? Its FACT they're muslim kids and it's FACT they are behaving inappropriately. and it is the FACTS you need to get together before making an assumption then posting it. This is what "I" make of it? No this is what the majority of British and muslims make of it. Get them sent to a correction facility because no child with any humanity in them should act this way unless they were influenced too do so.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Xris86

Its FACT they're muslim kids and it's FACT they are behaving inappropriately. and it is the FACTS you need to get together before making an assumption then posting it.

All facts are subjective so take that FACT.

Furthermore, I made no assumption. Anytime anyone does anything that can be spun there will be people like you, spinning it. Forget about the, most likely, absent upbringing this kid had, forget about the intelligence and reletavating skills a 12 year old possesses, forget about the fact he is reciting rap lyrics(while the actual FACT that goes on every day is so much worse than a few words spoken - seemingly, you lack reletavating skills as well), forget about the fact that pretty much no kid should pick a religion before they understand what it means...

Forget about all that yeh,

because he's Muslim.

Now you can point your finger and yell.

Some people just have bricks for heads, it's really that simple. Talking bricks spinning subjects out of context. Way to go champ.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
reply to post by Xris86

Its FACT they're muslim kids and it's FACT they are behaving inappropriately. and it is the FACTS you need to get together before making an assumption then posting it.

All facts are subjective so take that FACT.

Furthermore, I made no assumption. Anytime anyone does anything that can be spun there will be people like you, spinning it. Forget about the, most likely, absent upbringing this kid had, forget about the intelligence and reletavating skills a 12 year old possesses, forget about the fact he is reciting rap lyrics(while the actual FACT that goes on every day is so much worse than a few words spoken - seemingly, you lack reletavating skills as well), forget about the fact that pretty much no kid should pick a religion before they understand what it means...

Forget about all that yeh,

because he's Muslim.

Now you can point your finger and yell.

Some people just have bricks for heads, it's really that simple. Talking bricks spinning subjects out of context. Way to go champ.

Goodbye scared person was an assumption, You assumed the word muslim was in some way intimidating. Furthermore your recent post you said "seemingly, you lack reletavating skills as well)" reletavating is not a word and this was your second assumption you posted as well as a personal attack. Now who's being hostile? Check through my posts, All i said was they are muslim (which they are) if they were Christian i would also be saying the exact same thing about it. The fact is the way they are acting is disgustingly, I never once pointed my finger and yelled i expressed an opinion, something i thought i would be allowed to do without someone such as yourself attacking me for and saying things that are not true about me. All i have seen is you attacking my words and not saying anything remotely related to the topic at all. So if you would mind champ go express your opinion with someone who cares, I'm done speaking to you.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Xris86

Check through my posts, All i said was they are muslim (which they are) if] they were Christian i would also be saying the exact same thing about it. The fact is the way they are acting is disgustingly, I never once pointed my finger and yelled i expressed an opinion,

You see that little if there? No way would you do that, you would point to the fact of a faulty upbringing or something of the like. You're dragging religion into this and by doing so continue a terrible cycle.

something i thought i would be allowed to do without someone such as yourself attacking me for and saying things that are not true about me.

Oh boohoo, you get to spew your gall over a 12 year old(which you define as 'your opinion') yet you feel "attacked" because of my opinion?

All i have seen is you attacking my words and not saying anything remotely related to the topic at all.

I don't see anyone that picked up the fact the kid was reciting rap lyrics, all I see is fingerpointing and fearmongering done by you folks. One or two voices of reason that understand it has to do with parenting but other than that nobody is on topic.

So if you would mind champ go express your opinion with someone who cares, I'm done speaking to you.

Sometimes when you say something, that something says more about yourself than about the other person.
Go cry a river, a 12 year old recited rap lyrics...welcome to the 90s.

edit on 20-11-2010 by Zamini because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
I wonder what these muslim kids get taught at home and the mosque? Oh yeah, they get taught love and peace of course!

This is getting past a joke now. So now you are racist for supporting the troops of your own country

These 12 year old future home grown terrorist scum need taken from their parents and deprogrammed for everyones sake. That or get the whole lot packed off to an islamic country where they can stand in front of the troops they hate if they cant stand behind them.

They are even setting up their own little "muslim defense league" gangs thus radicalising each other further.

I do not listen to their defenders anymore or the guff that comes frm their representatives and just want them gone from this land.

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

EDA: Could mods fix the title? Its not working for me
edit on 17-11-2010 by Yissachar1 because: (no reason given)

I am old enough to have seen this sort of bullcrap once before. Not a day has gone by since 9/11 in this country without an anti-Muslim article appearing on the T.V. or published by toilet paper-worthy newspapers like the Daily Racist (sorry- Daily Mail). Every little incident is used to highlight how full of hate Muslims are towards the West and how they are crying out to declare revenge against the country of their birth. I have taught hundreds of Muslim children as a teacher in England and have seen that the vast majority are well-meaning and moderate in opinion whilst perhaps 2 out of the hundreds I taught were actually close to being radicalised. Most of these kids wanted a comfortable Western life - a wife, a big car, a big house and a comfortable working life.

People like you buy into all the propaganda pumped out on a daily basis by our Government and the media. I have seen it before with anti Communism hatred and propaganda in the 1960's, when a Communist spy or sympathiser was hiding behind every tree and there were thousands of sleeper agents waiting to destroy the West. Nonsense, poppycock! If you are on ATS, at least wake up and smell the roses man!

Try and read some sense from Chomsky because you don't have to believe me:
Chomsky
Manufacturing Consent Propaganda Model

edit on 20/11/2010 by Heronumber0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
It's not surprising that a muslim kid would be strongly against the soldiers who are killing the people from his homeland..
Question the war and you might see why they are against it.

these "kids" are provoked by their parents into this type of thinking. funny how they are so passionate about their "homeland" but don't choose to live there. expell them, and you brits better start watching the parents and others...this didn't just come from the kids ignorance.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Exactly.

So you have children of immigrants being fed ideologies about their "home land", and you have children of nationals that are being fed ideologies about their "home land".

What happens on the news? What is shown in the media? What happens in schools? What happens in the streets?

This whole ordeal is to perpetuate division, without this divided "lower" class maybe people would see they are in the same boat and stop fighting eachother and rather fight what/who is keeping them in both mental and physical poverty. THAT is the whole issue here, the "upper" class wants to keep the "lower" divided so they can pillage and loot all they want while regular people on the street pay the price.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Heronumber0

interesting that you would invoke chomsky, i have read his works, and agree with what he has written. but chomsky would not be able to write his books in a muslim country, if it pertained to the criticism of muslim culture and political structure, because he would be dead or in prison.
i wonder how many attacks by radicalized muslims would you be able to tolerate, before your own discordant passions take over?
the questions ikeep asking myself is why do muslims come over to western countries to live their lives, but choose not to embrace western culture? why don't they work in their own respective muslim countries to change their leadership, if they are so unhappy?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

sadly, i agree with your statement. but if i took the drastic measure of moving myself and my family to another country for a better life, i would have to except that country for what it is, and not what i personally want it to be.
edit on 20-11-2010 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by hypocrites

Muslims can believe what they want to believe in Western societies. Radicals are not allowed to control Western societies by committing violence and issuing threats against people in the name of Islam like they do in their home countries. This may anger them but then, they were angry to begin with. People don't have to do anything to make radical Muslims violent. It is the nature of their belief structure to be violent with those who do not think, speak and behave as they want them to.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

the questions ikeep asking myself is why do muslims come over to western countries to live their lives, but choose not to embrace western culture? why don't they work in their own respective muslim countries to change their leadership, if they are so unhappy?

It's funny how you answer your own question

if it pertained to the criticism of muslim culture and political structure, because he would be dead or in prison.

I mean look at Brittain. Still Christian, still has a royal house, it's as if the people have forgotten what they have been through at the hands of the religious and royal authorities in the past decades and centuries, amazing really.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

sadly, i agree with your statement. but if i took the drastic measure of moving myself and my family to another country for a better life, i would have to except that country for what it is, and not what i personally want it to be.

That's because you seem to have devoloped reasoning skills alongside your above average intellect.

Did you know that makes you a minority anywhere on this Earth? So many people are uninformed, unaware...ignorant. And that's basically what most issues on this planet revolve around. Just the simple fact that most people don't know what the heck they are talking about in the first place should give anyone with half a brain the much needed revelation that this world is in some deeeeeeeeeeeep manure. Sadly.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

but things HAVE changed in britian from the old days of absolute power by royalty. although it still has a way to go, progress has being made. i think that the wealth disparity in both britain, and the united states, is straining the continuity of civilized society, and that is what is NOT discussed in our media or in the halls of government.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

i think that the wealth disparity in both britain, and the united states, is straining the continuity of civilized society, and that is what is NOT discussed in our media or in the halls of government.

This has been the case throughout history, in pretty much every country. And it will continue until we, the lower class decide that it's enough and educate our own, keep our own from being drafted...until we basically stand up for our own, regardless of religion, skin colour, ideology etc. etc.

but things HAVE changed in britian from the old days of absolute power by royalty. although it still has a way to go, progress has being made.

The progress that has been made, in my eyes, has been just enough progress to keep those in power in the same position. In the world of today, absolute power is in the hands of government right? Wrong. It's in the hand of big banks and corporations and it basically boils down to money.

Now tell me, how much money does the royal house have? Which assets do they own? How many (former)CEOs of banks and corporations take up positions in government?

Apparently, just enough has changed to keep the people in check. This happens around the globe (even in Iran laws are becoming more lenient as to not cause revolution amongst the younger generations).

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
I wonder what these muslim kids get taught at home and the mosque? Oh yeah, they get taught love and peace of course!

This is getting past a joke now. So now you are racist for supporting the troops of your own country

These 12 year old future home grown terrorist scum need taken from their parents and deprogrammed for everyones sake. That or get the whole lot packed off to an islamic country where they can stand in front of the troops they hate if they cant stand behind them.

They are even setting up their own little "muslim defense league" gangs thus radicalising each other further.

I do not listen to their defenders anymore or the guff that comes frm their representatives and just want them gone from this land.

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

EDA: Could mods fix the title? Its not working for me

"These 12 year old future home grown terrorist scum need taken from their parents and deprogrammed for everyones sake"

You realize, this is the first step to genocide right.
Again, Do you realize the things you are saying?
Yes, they said some stupid things but I could find you some hood rats from the ghetto who could have said worse and nothing was done. I could find you kids in a private school in a rich part of town who have threatened other students. Hell, a kid in my grade 8 class was expelled for a death threat.

Stop associating the faith, race with the all around hate in the world.

Every single one of us is as guilty as these children.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join