It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Ya'all! Been here a while, but first thread. NOT a prediction!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Hi there! I'm a southern boy from very rural Virgina - the nearest McDonalds was 45 miles up the road when I was growing up. I'm a Navy vet, and while my mind is open, it is not so open that my brains slide out.

So as intended, this is an intro and not some nut-case prediction and self-glorification thread.

I live now in very rural Florida, with the most beautiful woman who ever walked the earth and she is from Kentucky. I'm 49 and she's 55, but looks 35, my own personal MILF and best friend and lover.

I love cats and critters, so I don't hunt any more: Never had an animal more deserving of killing than some of the two-legged kind I've known.

My beautiful lady and I have 3 cats and 1 kitten, all rescues. We also have two tortoises who were hit by cars that we rescued and now live in a 6' by 30 inch terrarium. We've had them over 12 years.

I love my guns. I love shooting on the range. I love the Constitution. I've always loved camping and hiking, be it the forests of the Shenandoah, the mountains of Arizona, or the Everglades.

I despise racism and prejudice in any form - we all bleed red when we are cut. When your ass is on the line, you don't question the color of the hand that is saving you, be it black, white, brown, or yellow.

My favorite presidents were Washington and Reagan. I tend to vote Republican, though I voted for Doug Wilder, the first black governor in the US and a democrat - he did a great job, and would have made a great Republican for any other state.

Me and my love both love chocolate.

Courtesy of the US Navy I have a degree in computer science. I've had some weird experiences, but that's why I am here.

I am addicted to the ocean. Every man in my family as far as I can go back has been a mariner, back to 1609.

I have a large family; I am the youngest of 10 kids. My mom and step-dad are still alive, thank God at 82 and 81 years respectively. My father died in 1969. I joined the Navy to follow in my father's footsteps.

Anyway, that's a bit of my bio to introduce myself.

I lied: I predict that there will be a Dec 22, 2012

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Welcome aboard!
Great intro. Replace Reagan with Andrew Jackson and it is a pairfect bio.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
Welcome aboard!
Great intro. Replace Reagan with Andrew Jackson and it is a pairfect bio.

Thanks! Lurked on here for quite a while, before I joined up.

Sorry, Ronnie is a personal favorite.

join