It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WACO: The Murders At Mt Carmel

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Culdeeson

Koresh didn't kill anyone nor did he "lead" innocent women and children to their deaths.

The FBI used cyanide gas, burned the compound and shot anything that moved.
The few who did surrender were put in prison and tried for murder.

Any Federal agents that were killed or wounded happened in the course of reasonable self-defense.
That was established in court.

Koresh might have been crazy but it is clear the FBI and ATF did the killings.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
reply to post by Culdeeson

Koresh didn't kill anyone nor did he "lead" innocent women and children to their deaths.

The FBI used cyanide gas, burned the compound and shot anything that moved.
The few who did surrender were put in prison and tried for murder.

Any Federal agents that were killed or wounded happened in the course of reasonable self-defense.
That was established in court.

Koresh might have been crazy but it is clear the FBI and ATF did the killings.

I agree with you. I will say it again for those who didn't read the posts in this thread IF YOU WATCH THE VIDEO SERIES, Waco; Rules Of Engagement, that is posted in the OP, they show ALL the evidence and you can clearly see who is at fault.

YES, Koresh might have been crazy, but he was MURDERED, along with everyone else, including the CHILDREN, by the GOVERNMENT. Watch the VIDEO, then come back and debate with me......

edit to add: The video is not one sided. It gives all the facts, the hearings they had in Washington, the phone calls to the compound during the seige, and the video taped from the ATF and Army from the air during the last day. It's all there.
edit on 18-11-2010 by kennylee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Guess who was the chair of the committee which swept the incident under the rug ? It's Mr. Biden the current VP.

And guess who was in the 9/11 committee who is part of the current administration ?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by necromanser
Guess who was the chair of the committee which swept the incident under the rug ? It's Mr. Biden the current VP.

And guess who was in the 9/11 committee who is part of the current administration ?

Unbelievable!! I didn't know that. Talk about a Conspiracy! And this guy is vice president!!! Way to go American voters.. No, I didn't vote for him.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I am new but have been following for three years. I was also awakened by Waco. The OP was right about the video. It has all you ever wanted to know in it.

This was a tragic day in our country's history and there was faults on both sides but mostly on the governments part. They killed all those people when they didn't have to. They had plenty of chances to arrest Koresh outside the compound and didn't do it.

Koresh was a sick sob that liked teenage girls. I think he got what he had coming, but according to the Constitution, even he should have had a trial and not been automatically sentenced to death. I will never trust the government after Waco.

Thanks OP for the link to that video. I learned even more.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join