It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is it.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Well much speculation as to the nov15th tipping point.Check it out,not looking good.

www.abc.net.au...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I am not afraid,.
we have a ways to go before panic sex is needed

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
I am not afraid,.
we have a ways to go before panic sex is needed

sheeesh man, my old lady will hear you....

Now while things are calm is the best time for panic sex...
tomorrow we may have to haul ass to survive and I want to be in a good mood when the world ends.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
whassup Dan
I have been watch the economy for a while now and this seems like
nothing to worry about,. I do like the fact that oil is falling in price though.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
GET TO DA CHOPPA!!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
About all of this "earth changes" stuff (well, I can call it that right? I mean, any little change in weather constitutes an earth change, no? If "this is it" then it certainly qualifies as an earth change of sorts ;-) )

I have a friend who is suffering from a serious case of Tipping Point Blues. It is without doubt that the principle on the credit card is rolling over, and there's going to be a point at which the sovereign states of the world will be unable to meet their minimum monthly payment. That's a given... but, truly, deeply, honestly, and even *desperately* there are so many people hoping for that blue-screen reboot.

Folks like my buddy. He wasn't a big fan of any prediction stuff perse.. He is a staunch bible guy, and I think he allowed his heart to hope for someone to fire the starting gun on this endgame race. The OP is right to see the dire economic conditions, highlight how they are going to play to the Ostogoth invasion of Roma, and even share some hope and glee (yes, I did say that) that the system will reboot... but, I'm not going to share it with my buddy.

Getting one's hopes up is different than being vigilant. Being vigilant is a good thing, and being hopeful is also even. Unfortunately, getting a case of the Tipping Point Blues could be more detrimental than most would guess. I'm figuring that all the fingering and laughing is fidgeting and frustration at the frigging flop (or at least perceived so) of the earnest hopes of the sky falling. Fun though, no frigging kidding.

I'm watching, still content with the purchase of silver I made. (they were still taking bank notes there at least for now!). Reminds me... On a related response to the obvious abundance of opulent waste of the oligarchs...

...crying for the cowards to crash their credit quandary...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Damn it, I hope so. I have been waiting on this economic doom for over 6 months now and it's driving me absolutely mad! Although, I'm probably already mad... Many of you who share my wishes; have probably been waiting much longer than that.

Do you know why you want doom? I do. I want to rub it in the face of all who laughed at me. The joy I will experience saying "see I told you so!" will be nothing short of tremendous. What will be even more fun, is watching all the sheeple lose their heads because they won't be able to afford the interwebs to access twitter. Delicious.

edit on 16-11-2010 by sliceNodice because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Aussie stocks very sluggish.

www.abc.net.au...

Bring it on.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Ezekiel 7:19 They will throw their silver into the streets, and their gold will seem like something filthy. Their silver and gold will be unable to save them in the day of the LORD's wrath. They will not satisfy their appetites or fill their stomachs, for these were the stumbling blocks that brought about their iniquity.

--------

These things and much worse will continue to happen as Yahweh, our God and Creator pours out His wrath upon mankind leading up to Armageddon. It is His will that you all know exactly where it is coming from.

Matthew 10:34 "Don't assume that I came to bring peace on the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Exodus 15:3 "The LORD is a warrior; Yahweh is His name."

"There will be no peace on Earth until My Son's Kingdom. I will crush every kingdom now standing and rock the earth off its foundation. I Yahweh will destroy every enemy to My throne, and who can stop Me? Who can turn back My anger? No one." - Yahweh

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Well personally i would like Yahweh to start chopping with that sword of his,got a garden full of veggies, a steer and lamb ready to butcher, so if he wants to start,iam all for it.
However there would be those that are not prepared,so maybe if we ask nice, he can hold off for a bit?
End of the week maybe?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by budaruskie
GET TO DA CHOPPA!!

That's it man...

Dibs on the Thunderdome!

I had to round out the videos. As far as panic sex in concerned... Go for it while you're still sitting on carbs!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by iceblue20-12
Well personally i would like Yahweh to start chopping with that sword of his,got a garden full of veggies, a steer and lamb ready to butcher, so if he wants to start,iam all for it.
However there would be those that are not prepared,so maybe if we ask nice, he can hold off for a bit?
End of the week maybe?

I'm thinking the same thing... I wanted to order a poncho off Amazon, so including shipping end of week!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I pledge,.
I will have panic sex every night
till the market crashes,.
.guess I should tell the wife

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Heck, I almost forgot what happens as part of the aftermath...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

See, he's gotta back off till ya get that poncho! I knew not everyone was ready.

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by iceblue20-12

In a week from now... we will be looking back at this moment in the markets and saying...
it IS all just a designed 'shake down'...

see........ what's happening is that the Primary Dealer Banks are setting themselves up to
be able to buy hundreds of equities at downturn valuations

the banks know full well that the QE-2 liquidity that the FED in the USA has promised
to the banks will allow them to amass loads of 'Speculation Money' at the rate of more
than $100 Billion a month for the next six months, guaranteed ! (more $$ if necessitated)

the Banks & brokerages are engineering this stock selloff, along with the coordinated drop in
gold & PMs (to cover the traders margin requirements)...
but - rest assured, there is absolutely NO flight from commodities

& the market close is actually behind the curve, inflation wise, from the last time the market
was at the 11,000. point.... some years ago.

its a suckers flight to cash the big-time Elites are orchestrating on the masses...

hang in there---youse who invest for the long run in Gold or Equities...
a week or two will show my prognosis as spot-on / correct
(so don't throw away your winning tickets just yet )
edit on 16-11-2010 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Interesting prognosis. It wouldn't surprise me if this was a method for buying up assets at devalued prices.

But I didn't fully follow you... so we should or shouldn't buy up gold and equities?
edit on 16-11-2010 by DamaSan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DamaSan
reply to post by St Udio

Interesting prognosis. It wouldn't surprise me if this was a method for buying up assets at devalued prices.

But I didn't fully follow you... so we should or shouldn't buy up gold and equities?
edit on 16-11-2010 by DamaSan because: (no reason given)

Exacto-Mundo

we don't need to be 'Conspiracy' fixated to 'see' through the snow job going on

BUY on the dips...there's several years of dividends to reap before the Empires house of fraud collapses
(the Illusion we call 'Free Markets')
edit on 16-11-2010 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

So you're under the impression either the Fed or China keeps running with this madness? That's one opinion surely...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join