It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't Think I Have Ever Formally Introduced Myself Here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Hi All,
I have been reading ATS for about 4 years now and joined sometime back but just never introduced myself. I know that was probably rude just to jump inot conversations from time to time with no formal introduction.
I am just an average mom of 6 with a little bit of a conspiracy side to my personality. I think I got it from my mom who was a constant reader of alternative news until she passed away in 2003.
As she used to always say there is always something going on in the background that we don't know about that really helps to explain why things are the way they are.
My first experience with ATS was kind of an odd confirmation of things I had know for awhile but really suppressed. It was a relief to find some people here who actually have a greater understanding about such things that I personally have.
On a side note when I first started reading I guess I kind of was a little overwhelmed at the depth of information and just the complexity of some of the things being discussed. To put it bluntly it really scared the you know what out of me. So I had to come to terms with living an everyday life and still being the positive person that I am and knowing some of the manipulation going on in our world.
To make matters worse right after I started reading here and another conspiracy forum I came down with a fever and unexplained sickness that landed me in the hospital for several days. I was always healthy and that was quite a scare.
After that I found that I really liked reading here better and didn't visit the other forum until a couple of years later. I distinctly remember reading something on the other forum right before I got sick that really troubled me so I guess I just didn't want to go back there. I am not normally a fearful person. Because I know that perfect love casts out all fear.
I mention that because within the last year I revisited that forum out of curiosity only to find out that I had been banned from posting there. It was really wierd because I really do not recall posting anything on that forum. Perhaps I was feverish and rude to someone but really I do not think that is the case. I just have this strange memory that the night before I got sick I read something disturbing on there. At the time a friend and I were researching for a book and I was reading alot about sound vibration, quantum physics, god particle etc to tie in science and god. I was even told by another very spiritual friend that the sickness was sent on me whatever that means. I have since had the ban lifted and looked through old posts to see if I actually did something to cause the banning but could find nothing.
Anyway, that is my story of how I came to ATS. Sorry to take so long on the introduction. Will make sure I remember not to post here if I should ever have a fever like that again.

Until Later,
Millionaire Mommy
www.millionairemommy.blogspot.com

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Hey double M. My father who passed away in 2002 was the one who got me in to the whole conspiracy thing. He had recanted a story about himself, when he was about 19 or 20, back in the 60s as a hippie, he was sitting on a bench and an elderly man set down next to him. the elder had cryptically told him : You know there is gonna be another civil war, right? Rich vs the poor...

that story kinda stuck with me as a child.

He also made known that he believed JFK was assassinated by the US government and took me to see JFK when I was eleven. I am glad he did, I dont know what I would believe now.

Nice to meet you

join