It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sporadically blinking triangles.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I have been posting about these triangles I have been seeing lately, and was finally able to capture two on tape. Mind you these are god awful as I haven't had any fly over me yet tonight. So to most of you this will be just another grainy ufo film. Please pay attention to the light pattern though that's the most important. I've been out on the porch watching them tonight. A few got away from me but this is the one managed to get so far. Do these light patterns look similar to helicopters or airline flights to you guys? In the first one if you watch the pauses in between blinks grow, and sometimes it stops all together. Also towards the end the strobe effect starts up if you can see it. I notice the same two circular lights when I manage to get a close enough shot of these craft every time. I thought FAA regulations stated that a plane have lights on all the time to prevent collisions?
Also my dumbass forgot to manually focus so it's a little blurry. Hopefully enough in a few hours i'll have a few more videos to share.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

Pretty interesting with the sporadic random blinking. There are no static lights that I can see on them, which that in itself is strange. Be prepared to get flack from people that will say the video has horrible quality and that your video is useless.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Yep waiting for the #storm. It's okay though i'll be out all night so I should have a much better video before too long. Bad quality or not you can still see the light patterns. Which in and of themselves perplex me. I'm dying for that overhead shot. Of course when I have a camera they don't fly over -__-

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

Yeah I know how that is. You said that each light looks triangular, or that they collection of lights form a triangle? The only thing I know that blinks like that are helicopters, but even helicopters have static lights on them and these don't. Interesting.
edit on 14-11-2010 by Clisen33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
The annual Leonids meteor shower is reaching its peak in the next day or 2, is it possible you're seeing these?

Leonids meteor shower

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Clisen33

From a distance you can barely see anything but the blinking. The closer you can see though more details appear. Such as a smaller light that is always on, in addition to the strobe effect. Sometimes they turn out their lights completely and glide along. Other times the light grows intensely bright, as if it were an airplane turning towards you. Then the light just cuts back out and after a few seconds it resumes it's patterns of blinking again. Strange objects these are. Also in the daylight not too long ago I saw one in the sky, then another one not too far away. These advanced towards each other until they did an INSANELY close pass and kept on their way.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Morgil

Definitely not. These are craft of some sort. I just got what I thought was an awesome close up when one flew overhead. Why do the videos not turn out as well as I thought they would? Am I not doing something I should be? Anyway if this was only clearer you could see. It had two circular lights with the flashing part in between the two. It was going rather fast.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

Where are you seeing these "frequent flyers?"

The light patterns these craft display are interesting, highly variable. But typically, it is a large light at each corner and a smaller red blinking one in the center. But sometimes, they are totally dark and only noticed when they block out the sky and stars. So they don't seem to follow any standard rules with the lighting.

In June of 1998 I and several people witnessed a slow, low and silent triangle over Laramie, Wyoming. I've never heard of a similar light pattern such as we saw that night. There were at least three gigantic strobes and at least seven smaller strobes. All flashing at random intervals.

The kicker is that we were standing outside after a UFO conference as this thing came over. It took about 20 minutes for it to go out of sight. I have always assumed that it was a special light show by the boys in blue making a mockery of our UFO business by wanting us to call the craft a genuine UFO. And we did in those early days before we wised up that they were our answer to real UFOs.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

I've noticed these strobe patterns. Very odd and they're quite quick in their successions. I'm seeing these in Guanajuato, Guanajuato, Mexico. By no means a large city at all. Anyone know of any good programs to enhance videos? I thought it was going to come out so well
The definition I thought I caught was awesome. At the time I could see ALL the lights. They definitely have two circular engines. I can't tell what's the front or back of it though.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Any advice on any programs? I downloaded Virtualdub and have been messing around with it.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I have seen this.
I went out on my balcony to check out the morning stars it was about 6:20 am, and as I was looking at ORION, I saw a lite blink. Then it blinked again. then nothing. Then, again in a different spot. And then gone...nothing.
I questioned what I saw. But, it was real It did happen and that is not normal.
This was NOT a plane. A plane was flying n.e. and it had all its lights the way you're supposed to. This was no plan that I saw blink three times in different spot and then just disappear. The light that I saw was way above the plane flying.
edit on 15-11-2010 by zosocoda because: to show depth of field

new topics

top topics

join