It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Read- The Great Tribulation Time Code Has Been Cracked

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Disclaimer: This blog site has been created for those who are interested in end times eschatology and want a very thought provoking esoteric study on the 1260 day Great Tribulation period, The Day of the Lord, God's Appointed Times, and especially the date of Oct. 21st, 2011.

Provided are never before seen time codes, esoteric coherence, multicontextual analysis and framework. There are numerous codes (possibly 30-40 of them) that point to Oct. 21st, 2011 as the date to watch. Lots to chew on. You will have to read each post carefully and sometimes multiple times to get its importance.

Please go to "Other Posts" at the bottom of the page to go to the next page with more information.

Note, these are just theories and speculation from my Bible esoteric research into the end of time as we know it. Personally, with the codes I figured out from lots of research, I am 95% certain the Great Tribulation 1260 day period will commence on Oct. 21st, 2011.

Only very short time will tell of course.

Go to the blog here:

lastgreatday8.blogspot.com...

more information coming soon...
edit on 11-11-2010 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
havent had a look yet cuz i want to put some time into it so ill say thanks in advance and a star and flag for you

peace

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I think its wrong and here's why

2 Peter 3:10 "But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up."

he will come as a thief in the night.. meaning we won't know also meaning.. it will catch us of guard.. thus meaning that we couldn't have known.. so A for effort but I don't see it happening

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stargate2012

I am 95% certain the Great Tribulation 1260 day period will commence on Oct. 21st, 2011.

Be sure and tell that to all the people living in tent cities across the country who think that their tribulation started a couple of years ago. Remind all those who were thrown out of their homes that no matter how bad they have it, sleeping in the cold and mud, that it isn't the BIG Tribulation yet. Be sure and inform the people who are mourning their dead from senseless wars for Haliburton profits, that their misery is just a bump in the road---it's not the REAL Tribulation yet. Some people surely have the notion that Tribulation started sooner than your prediction.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Since you said please...

OK got through it, wasn't it December 21st and not October? Oh, this is a new doomdate? I liked December better.

I am 95% certain the Great Tribulation 1260 day period will commence on Oct. 21st, 2011.

Based on all my research I am 95% certain that you're wrong, no wait, 100%. I really do hope you come back here for your very own personal Tribulation when October 22nd rolls around.

edit on 11/11/2010 by serbsta because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reaper2137

2 Peter 3:10 "But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up."

he will come as a thief in the night.. meaning we won't know also meaning.. it will catch us of guard.. thus meaning that we couldn't have known.. so A for effort but I don't see it happening

Except:

1 Thessalonians 5
The Day of the Lord

1 Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, 2 for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.
4 But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Others have come to a similar conclusion:

The D4rk Kn1ght / October 28, 2011 / 10/28/2011 Mega Thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

I think that the big bold section you posted refers to the fact that it will be no surprise when he returns cause God's people will know he is coming. Not a specific time by any means, just that they will not be surprised when he shows up cause he already told us he would. IMO.

Edit: Doh! Forgot to add that I personally believe nobody knows when it is coming except the one coming.
edit on 11-11-2010 by Rhadamanthus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Werent we told the parable of the fig tree for a reason?
The closer the end comes to fruition, the clearer we will be able to see it going down.
The tribulation is promised to be the very worst ever.....if the trip wasnt shortened, then nobody would make it through it .It seems reasonable that the next seven year treaty that isreal signs will be the one where the two witnesses show up in jerusalem.Coincidently the Antichrist will declare himself supreme god.(halfway through the seven years.
The witnesses will call him out and they will be killed only to rise again three days later.
And the whole world will be watching on CNN.
Those will be amazing days my friend.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rhadamanthus

I think that the big bold section you posted refers to the fact that it will be no surprise when he returns cause God's people will know he is coming. Not a specific time by any means, just that they will not be surprised when he shows up cause he already told us he would. IMO.

Edit: Doh! Forgot to add that I personally believe nobody knows when it is coming except the one coming.
edit on 11-11-2010 by Rhadamanthus because: (no reason given)

This is a hotly debated issue. But why would we be directed to observe the signs so that we will not be caught unaware if we were not to know when the time for action was at hand.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Stargate2012

The day of out absentee land lord huh? should be a wonderful light show at least.

I'd also like to add, that I believe this is just symbolism for a return of our sun's binary brother, a brown dwarf.
www.binaryresearchinstitute.org...
edit on 11-11-2010 by theuhstuf because: additional info

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

Thank you. The more you read it the more you will understand the importance of this date. Get your popcorn, beer or whatever else out and take some good quality time reading it.

I have more information on the way.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Exactly, we will know. As I have demonstrated in my blog, the Day of the Lord happens during the Feast of Tabernacles. It also happens right at the beginning of the Great Tribulation 1260 day/42 month period.

Also a fact, right at the beginning in Revelation, John said he was in the Spirit of the Lord's Day or Day of the Lord. The whole book of Revelation describes the Day of the Lord and the Great Tribulation period, and the return of Christ after the tribulation period. The 7 seals, 7 trumpets, and 7 vials all happen during the 1260 day Great Tribulation period.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I found another person just a few days ago who posted something very similar to me about a month and a half ago relating to my Great Tribulation time code theory. He had no idea about my theory I came up with or even saw my blog to arrive at the date that he did. (below). ).

Have a look at what he said:

"Since we're on the topic of possibilities and what could happen soon, there was at least one teacher who suggested the possibility that Christ could set His feet upon the Mount of Olives on Yom Kippur in 2015. I will admit, I do find Mark Biltz's research and the implications of what he has discovered to be very intriguing, and am in agreement with him insofar as the Second Coming of Christ at least fulfilling and corresponding with the Fall Feasts.

I should state that I have also been studying another view over the past couple of years which says that the tribulation is not seven years at all (as many of us have been lead to believe) because, truth be told, it is primarily based upon one specific interpretation of one specific verse in the Bible -- Daniel 9:27 -- which says, “And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make [it] desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.” Any time the Bible speaks of a period of great tribulation it is always 1260 days / a time, times and the dividing of time / 42 months. In each case, it is 3.5 prophetic years only, and never seven.

Now, with that out of the way, IF Mark Biltz is really on to something regarding the solar/lunar eclipses and the timing of the upcoming tetrads and how they may be related to the cosmic signs that Jesus spoke of in Matthew 24:29, then the implications are massive. I will concede, however, that this is a big IF, though he does lay out a rather convincing case in his video. However, though Biltz currently seems to believe in a seven-year tribulation -- evident in one of his comments near the end of his video -- I have, as stated earlier, made the shift away from such a position and have embraced the fact that the Bible only speaks of a period of 3.5 years in the eschaton.

So, having said that, let me throw this thought out there just as something to chew on. Please note, I’m not saying that what I am about to write is correct, only that it is something to think about in light of Biltz's research.

First, let’s remind ourselves of something specific regarding these cosmic signs according to Jesus:

Matthew 24:29 that, “Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken”.
If the cosmic signs that Mark Biltz has laid out are the cosmic signs that Jesus refers to, they will need to only take place immediately after the tribulation according to the words of Christ, which just so happens to fall in line with the historical fact that Israel was generally at war -- or fighting for her existence -- just prior to the first sign of each tetrad in 1948-49 and 1967-68. From the perspective of a 3.5 year tribulation (not 7 years), and taking into consideration Mark Biltz’s research, perhaps the following could be argued:

A. The Great Tribulation would have to end on or just before the day of the first lunar eclipse of 2014: April 15, 2014 (Passover). If that is the case, then from this perspective the Great Tribulation of 1260 days (42 months or a time, times and the dividing of time) would need to begin no later than November 2, 2010.

B. If we need to refer to the first lunar eclipse that only happens during the same Jewish calendar year (5775), then the Great Tribulation would have to end on or just before the day of the first lunar eclipse of 2015: April 4, 2015 (Passover). If that is the case, then from this perspective the Great Tribulation of 1260 days (42 months or a time, times and the dividing of time) would need to begin no later than October 22, 2011.

Again, I’m not saying this is correct, but just something to chew on. At any rate, I think it would be wise to keep a watchful eye over the next year or two for the Abomination of Desolation, what ever that may be. With developments happening at a furious pace with Turkey/Syria/Iran and other nations surrounding Israel, we could be much closer to the Second Coming than many of us realize.

joelstrumpet.freeforums.org...
edit on 12-11-2010 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by Reaper2137

Except:

1 Thessalonians 5
The Day of the Lord

1 Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, 2 for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.
4 But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

Excellent, I wish more people would read further along. Your nay sayers always pick 1 sentence and smother everything with it, but forgot to read the next part as to understand the season, or this part shown above to understand the light.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Eavel

It is very clear in that passage that believers at the very end of this age will know when the Day of the Lord will be. It is Oct. 21st, 2011. Do I want it to happen? No. But the facts and evidence is very strong on multiple different levels and tangents.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   

reply to post by Eavel

It is very clear in that passage that believers at the very end of this age will know when the Day of the Lord will be. It is Oct. 21st, 2011. Do I want it to happen? No. But the facts and evidence is very strong on multiple different levels and tangents.

I cannot go to your link, my filter is strong. I am a believer, though I do not know when the day is, that is due to ignorance, and the ignorant will be punished as well; however, I actually do want it to happen. Some will think that is sick and twisted, but I am sure they have not been faithful, or fear. What is the point of fearing. I asked my wife that yesterday, we will die one day regardless of when we want to die. It mine as well be in the mounting climax of the return. I am not afraid of going through this tribulation, as we all will suffer its wraith and many will die. I just do not know when it will be here because I do not have the time invested into studying on the scale most have invested their time.

Many scholars have invested their life into this, and many many many are wrong on their prediction. I am not going to invest my time into the math of all of it, I rather invest my time into doing good, and hoping that accounts for the ignorance from lack of time invested into the lords books.

I hope your right, I hope the good people survive, and I hope this evil corruption that has an iron grip on society perish. The question I have is, who is good? whos opinion of good is correct? Are you truely good? this is the peril that plagues me, not the blind "I am good becuase I was taught this way" momentum most have.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Eavel

Wish you could go to my link/blog and check it out for yourself. To get a perfect fit for Oct. 21st, 2011 (Last Great Day) or 8th day of the Feast of Tabernacles plus 1260 days/42 months you get to April 4th, 2015, which that day is Passover and a Blood Red Moon.

The perfect connection can't be done for any other year. If you understand when the Two Witnesses begin and when they end (42 months), you will see they begin their testimony on the 8th Day of the Feast of Tabernacles and concludes on Passover. And 2015 is one heck of a year when it comes to solar and lunar eclipses falling on key Jewish holiday days. So many things add up to this timeline it is kind of freaky.

You say you want it to happen? I can understand wanting it to happen to the evil and corrupt. Well thinking of all of the innocent children out there, it puts a very sick sour feeling in my stomach. But if we all go (die) at once or most of us, then get it over and done with, and create the new world and beginning of something better and new for the remaining few survivors. Just to think of the pure chaos, confusion and ultimate hell on Earth this Great Tribulation period will bring makes me a bit anxious and fearful for myself and for everyone.

You are right, the question is who is "good"? What opinion is "good" is correct? We are similar all of us in so many ways, no matter what faith and religion you have.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Stargate2012

Dont worry about the innocent children. Jesus was a protector of that crowd, I have a young child myself and being able to hold her hand through this and possibly travel forth out of this life at the same time sounds enlightning, as she might have an older soul then myself

I think it is more cruelty to allow the current existance of many (especially unfortunate which I am not) people to continue living under the thumb of another person. threatened with their very existance if not to abide by the command of that mortal person who hopefully perishes to their proper judgement.

So I welcome this if it truely is coming, and with my ignorant ways I hope the Lord has mercy on my soul as well as everybody elses who are at least trying to live a fruitful life without mashing peoples toes on purpose.

The ability to give forgiveness as the Lord does is unbelievable. As we go about our days squabbling over nothingness, the Lord has the ability to forgive even the most ruthless and vial if the Lord so chooses.

I have heard many people state "it is this day and here is why" and stood by their words strongly, but to all those dates that have come and gone, we move forward to the next round, which seems never ending. I do not know if it is cruel to put a date, or cruel to attempt ignorant bliss.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Eavel

I understand what you are saying.

And I understand about dates being set before and nothing happens. Rapture dates and all of that good stuff.

But how I arrived at my theory was I was very curious about Harold Camping's Oct. 21st, 2011 date. I looked into that a lot and also looked into the Last Great Day or the 8th Day of the Feast of Tabernacles and its meaning. I was blown away with all of the tremendous importance of that day.

I have concluded in my blog that the Day of the Lord falls on the Last Great Day (8th Day of the Feast of Tabernacles). The beginning of Revelation describes John being in the Spirit of the "Lord's Day". Which would be Day of the Lord. Interesting too, many researchers believe and it is pretty obvious if you read various scriptures that Jesus was born on the first day of the Feast of Tabernacles and given his name and circumcised 8 days later. Thus, his birthday, and the further support of that being 'The Day of the Lord'.

So I took that Oct. 21st, 2011 and for the heck of it, added 1260 days to it. I got April 4th, 2015. I then looked up if that day was anything meaning that year and to my amazement I got Passover and a Blood Red Moon that day. I felt from previous studies that the two witnesses end their testimony on that day. So I further did more research and the more I saw the connections, the stronger my theory got.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join