It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were the only one existing & knew how to Create, what would you Create & why?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Yea I think You are correct...

1st Knowledge.
Leads to...
2nd Understanding.
Leads to...
3rd Wisdom.
leads to...
4th Love
then leads to..
5th "Eternal LIFE", because of the knowledge and acceptance of LIFE.

Likewise in reverse...

But what is the Missing Link in all of those?

What I mean is in the physical realm, Time links all, so what links all in your five points above?

The answer is the KEY!

Ribbit

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Thank you for your Question.....

you inquired.....

There isn't when understood.

They exist as one; That is to say they all exist together, (Not in the form of sequential nature) but is read sequentially.

Like Data on a disc in static form or in say a form of static memory.
When accessed in the way it is, then appears to be of sequential nature, but it is still stored in "Static Contents".
((Hope you get what I'm trying to explain, my Poor English is little to be desired..... LOL.))

Back to the subject...

It involves the "First Concept" involving the Illusion of Movement or the "Concept" of Movement. (before Universes existed or any other form of worlds..

The First being "To & Fro", this causes us to believe that "Time" exists....

What I mean is in the physical realm, Time links all,

But what produces your so called Physical experience, is the result of "Communication" exchanged between two ends of "Awareness" which is "Non-dimensional" in the first place, having No size or Shape.

so what links all in your five points above?

"Communication" within "Awareness", Your Real "Self and NOT the Flesh most think they are..

The answer is the KEY!

BINGO....

A Star 4 U....

A Link that may interest you ???
You may find a few of those answers you are looking for ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread has just started but it will probably end up with thousands of drawings and explanations starting from the beginning. (Strictly NO religious stuff though or other mumbo jumbo)

I hope it may be of some use to you and others.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
I would create Children and then spend an eternity watching them play!

Ribbit

Now's there's a thought..... Perhaps one couldn't get closer to the Truth of The ALL

A Star 4 U.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I would create image (a child) of me from me to be me resonating to every constructive or destructive images projected from the illusion of my creation only to notice in some time that I would be here reading this post..
Forever and beyond, everything is perfect
edit on 31-12-2011 by JackTheTripper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackTheTripper
I would create image (a child) of me from me to be me resonating to every constructive or destructive images projected from the illusion of my creation only to notice in some time that I would be here reading this post..
Forever and beyond, everything is perfect
edit on 31-12-2011 by JackTheTripper because: (no reason given)

BINGO.....

YOU are AWAKE !

No need to give you a Star you already have them all....

edit on 31-12-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Thank you for your Question.....

you inquired.....

There isn't when understood.

They exist as one; That is to say they all exist together, (Not in the form of sequential nature) but is read sequentially.

Like Data on a disc in static form or in say a form of static memory.
When accessed in the way it is, then appears to be of sequential nature, but it is still stored in "Static Contents".
((Hope you get what I'm trying to explain, my Poor English is little to be desired..... LOL.))

Back to the subject...

It involves the "First Concept" involving the Illusion of Movement or the "Concept" of Movement. (before Universes existed or any other form of worlds..

The First being "To & Fro", this causes us to believe that "Time" exists....

What I mean is in the physical realm, Time links all,

But what produces your so called Physical experience, is the result of "Communication" exchanged between two ends of "Awareness" which is "Non-dimensional" in the first place, having No size or Shape.

so what links all in your five points above?

"Communication" within "Awareness", Your Real "Self and NOT the Flesh most think they are..

The answer is the KEY!

BINGO....

A Star 4 U....

A Link that may interest you ???
You may find a few of those answers you are looking for ?

This thread has just started but it will probably end up with thousands of drawings and explanations starting from the beginning. (Strictly NO religious stuff though or other mumbo jumbo)

I hope it may be of some use to you and others.

What you have missed is LOGIC is REQUIRED for ALL 5 points, because Logic is required for THOUGHT to EXIST, so Logic is the Link.

So for Love to exist, Logic must FIRST exist so Logic is the KEY!

Ribbit

Ps: Time does exist, for it is the THOUGHT Process of the Collective Consciousness of the Universe; the THOUGHT Process of Source; the THOUGHT Process of God.
You cannot THINK without Time and THOUGHT is what gives you the ability to THINK.

edit on 31-12-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
I would create Children and then spend an eternity watching them play!

Ribbit

Now's there's a thought..... Perhaps one couldn't get closer to the Truth of The ALL

A Star 4 U.

It is the Truth, that's why I said it!

Ribbit

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I do enjoy reading your post and always look forward to reading them.

Your thoughts...

What you have missed is LOGIC is REQUIRED for ALL 5 points, because Logic is required for THOUGHT to EXIST, so Logic is the Link.

But what is Logic?
It is the end result Not the Cause.
All comes from “To & Fro

"Logic" is the result of the "return cycle" (i.e the Back Engineering) of Concept of "To & Fro"

And “Awareness” is NOT Thought.

Thought is a program produced by a display of geometry in a Geometric Processing System.

Which I will be showing full detail in posts to come in my new thread....

Though is the end result and NOT the Cause.

((These 5 are Not built on Logic but are the 5 trees.

Some refer to them as sisters were there are 5 good and 5 bad sisters.

In other writings 5 good virgins and 5 bad virgins...))

Logic comes from “Back Engineering”...

Which comes from the First Concept of Movement “To & Fro

Yes that is true but is Logic Awareness?

Or is Logic established on the reverse transit of Awareness???

Ps: Time does exist, for it is the THOUGHT Process of the Collective Consciousness of the Universe;

The Universe is a corpse and Not Conscious just like the movies you watch but these images of what you believe to be a universe are in fact an interactive memory map.

What you see and interact with is Inside your Soul Construct and is NOT "Outside" as the human Species wants to believe.

The Soul is NOT in you, but You are IN the Soul.

It is the Flesh that tries to persuade us in vain, to believing the Soul is in the "Flesh" which the Flesh is a Corpse. Dust to Dust Ashes to..... etc. Let the Dead bury the Dead.... etc....

What you believe to be the universe including your experiences exist in something which is "Non-dimensional" and involves "Communication", Hence the “WORD of God" in writings of Roman Doctrine. Neither a Good or Bad thing... Don't think the worst of me, but try to understand what I am saying Constructively and NOT to the negative.

But "Awareness" and "Intelligence" are two different things.

the THOUGHT Process of Source; the THOUGHT Process of God.

The human manufactured god (as each has their own god according to their own desires) may be said to think but does “The True Mind" or "Awareness" think?

www.gnosis.org...

Sorry neither am I Gnostic but they also have interesting Philosophy too. Or more correctly the writings are interesting...

As I said “thought” is the result of a manufactured program. But the language used is NOT Thought.

I will be showing some thousand instructions from the WORD of God as some writings refer to it as. Such as IC. AC, LC, XC, E, F, IX. FC. MC, A, AA, ICC, e, ZF, 27, 5, 7, the addressing systems of the Angels, The different Angels and what they do in your Souls Processing System etc and All their workings involving hundreds of Drawings etc.

You cannot THINK without Time

Bingo...... now you see the Sequential nature of that which is Static.

and THOUGHT is what gives you the ability to THINK.

True.

Check out.

www.inner.org...

But I am Not a Jew but I do understand some of their Philosophy.

But this link is a place to start... Well worth reading even though short.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I do enjoy reading your post and always look forward to reading them.

Your thoughts...

But what is Logic?
It is the end result Not the Cause.
All comes from “To & Fro

"Logic" is the result of the "return cycle" (i.e the Back Engineering) of Concept of "To & Fro"

And “Awareness” is NOT Thought.

Thought is a program produced by a display of geometry in a Geometric Processing System.

Which I will be showing full detail in posts to come in my new thread....

Though is the end result and NOT the Cause.

((These 5 are Not built on Logic but are the 5 trees.

Some refer to them as sisters were there are 5 good and 5 bad sisters.

In other writings 5 good virgins and 5 bad virgins...))

Logic comes from “Back Engineering”...

Which comes from the First Concept of Movement “To & Fro

Yes that is true but is Logic Awareness?

Or is Logic established on the reverse transit of Awareness???

Ps: Time does exist, for it is the THOUGHT Process of the Collective Consciousness of the Universe;

The Universe is a corpse and Not Conscious just like the movies you watch but these images of what you believe to be a universe are in fact an interactive memory map.

What you see and interact with is Inside your Soul Construct and is NOT "Outside" as the human Species wants to believe.

The Soul is NOT in you, but You are IN the Soul.

It is the Flesh that tries to persuade us in vain, to believing the Soul is in the "Flesh" which the Flesh is a Corpse. Dust to Dust Ashes to..... etc. Let the Dead bury the Dead.... etc....

What you believe to be the universe including your experiences exist in something which is "Non-dimensional" and involves "Communication", Hence the “WORD of God" in writings of Roman Doctrine. Neither a Good or Bad thing... Don't think the worst of me, but try to understand what I am saying Constructively and NOT to the negative.

But "Awareness" and "Intelligence" are two different things.

the THOUGHT Process of Source; the THOUGHT Process of God.

The human manufactured god (as each has their own god according to their own desires) may be said to think but does “The True Mind" or "Awareness" think?

www.gnosis.org...

Sorry neither am I Gnostic but they also have interesting Philosophy too. Or more correctly the writings are interesting...

As I said “thought” is the result of a manufactured program. But the language used is NOT Thought.

I will be showing some thousand instructions from the WORD of God as some writings refer to it as. Such as IC. AC, LC, XC, E, F, IX. FC. MC, A, AA, ICC, e, ZF, 27, 5, 7, the addressing systems of the Angels, The different Angels and what they do in your Souls Processing System etc and All their workings involving hundreds of Drawings etc.

You cannot THINK without Time

Bingo...... now you see the Sequential nature of that which is Static.

and THOUGHT is what gives you the ability to THINK.

True.

Check out.

www.inner.org...

But I am Not a Jew but I do understand some of their Philosophy.

But this link is a place to start... Well worth reading even though short.

Logic = Consciousness = Source of Thought Process

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Logic = Consciousness = Source of Thought Process

Sorry Logic is NOT Consciousness.

But Awareness that is slightly different than Consciousness and is most definitely the source of ALL including thought, but thought is the End experience after decoding via the brain, and NOT the cause.
It could be said Consciousness has Awareness.

Without Awareness, nonexistence exists, but without Logic Awareness can exist.

www.inner.org...

One of the meanings of the word shin in Hebrew is shinui, "change." The coal symbolizes changeless essence, the secret of the verse: "I am God, I have not changed," meaning that relative to God's Essence absolutely no change has occurred from before Creation to after Creation. The inner flame is the paradoxical latent presence of the power of change within the changeless. The outer flame of the shin is continuously in a state of motion and change.

From Christian writings; The LIFE of God said. Quote. “Without Me Ye can do nothing.”

Thought (of the Brain) is the decoding of “The WORD of God” which ALL is created through.

There are many different forms of Communication, just a couple for example.

Sight is a form of Communication.
Smell is another form of Communication.
Touch is another form of Communication.

I use Logic in the form of truth tables to record or test processes within Control computers but they are Not Conscious of anything.

A human made computer is certainly NOT Conscious and for that matter, even the Flesh is Not Conscious, even though some pretend flesh is.

When a body is said to be unconscious it is because a connection has been interrupted between LIFE and the function of bio robotics LIFE is the "Operator" or "Driver" of bio-robotics that which has been created by LIFE.
Flesh did NOT Create anything flesh was Created.

"The real YOU IS LIFE"
You experience the flesh and the environment it interacts with.

Ask your flesh if it knows you ???

You will find it doesn't know you exist. Nor does flesh knows it exists itself

Only "Awareness" is Aware of anything, this is why it is called Awareness.

The Brain is NOT aware of anything, but one of its functions is to decode data ,which is experienced as thought and Not as what it was, before being decoded in the brain.

But the LIFE experiences the Flesh and its environment.

This is through “The WORD of God” or the "Communication" process of LIFE.

But the Flesh is NOT LIFE, it is flesh.

J.C. referred to the flesh as a "Corpse" (found in ancient Christian writings) through a Processing System involving “Communication” this is why it is called "The WORD of God".

Remember The Carpenter Jesus said Quote; "Let the dead bury the dead."

LIFE does NOT bury the flesh... The Flesh buries the flesh...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Ever hear the old saying:

"To be all knowing is to know you know nothing."

Question: What's the numerical symbol for Nothing?

Law of Shapes - everything goes to a Sphere, if possible, for even the sum of all Numbers is a Sphere.

Ever imagine being in the middle of space with an eye dropper full of water and squirting a single drop of water out of the eye dropper and watching the drop of water "bounce" itself into a PERFECT Sphere? Ever wonder why that happens? Ever wonder why SPIRAL is the #1 shape in the Universe? Why are sea shells, like a conch, shaped like they are on the inside?

Nothing's Perfect!

Ribbit

edit on 2-1-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zingdad
I'd create an "other". A beloved.

I'd create the most powerful illusion that I could that this other and I did not know that we were the same being.

Because then I would not be alone.

And I'd give this "other" all the power I have to create. Otherwise I'd have power that the beloved other didn't have. That would be unbalanced. A bit like being a dictator. Not very loving. So I'd make the other an omnipotent creator too.

And then we could each create as many other "others" as we liked. All of them having power of creation/ free will etc. So that we could experience ourself and discover ourself (the singular tense is intended) in as many realities doing as many things as is possible. So that we can discover ourself as truly infinite through experiencing every limited and finite experience that we can.

The one as the many who are one, sort of a thing.

Imagine that... :-)
edit on 9-11-2010 by Zingdad because: added a bit more for clarity

Her name is Eve. The Universe over eternity.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

No truer words ever written.... Referring to your statement above...

Also....

From Thunder "The Perfect Mind"
www.gnosis.org...

Quote;

For I am knowledge and ignorance.

"I" in the text, referring to The LIFE of God.

I am Not a Gnostic but some of these writings ring true.

As I have said many times I an NOT a Mathematician.

So please educate me.

Some would say Zero, but to me in computers this is Not the case, unless specified or defined as representing nothing.

But if you think about it "Nothing" is in fact "Something"... which is "Nothing"... The word identifies a condition.... or a Component...

But many confuse "Nothing" with "Non Existence"....

The Opposite to "Non Existence" exists as a inseparable pair, "Nothing" & "Something".

Its just like you can't have the Left without the Right, or the inside without the outside, or the Black without the white etc etc...

Law of Shapes - everything goes to a Sphere, if possible, for even the sum of all Numbers is a Sphere.

Ever imagine being in the middle of space with an eye dropper full of water and squirting a single drop of water out of the eye dropper and watching the drop of water "bounce" itself into a PERFECT Sphere? Ever wonder why that happens? Ever wonder why SPIRAL is the #1 shape in the Universe? Why are sea shells, like a conch, shaped like they are on the inside?

What is your belief?

Nothing's Perfect!

Ever heard the saying? Quote;

"they are a Perfect Nuisance?"

I am NOT implying you are....

I am just using the "phrase" as one example, where the word "Perfect" is perhaps not understood entirely, but then you know how poor my English is, so please don't misunderstand me.

Whats your thoughts on this?

As I said I both welcome and enjoy your posts....

Its a funny old world isn't it?

I guess by the saying above, as only one example ALL is "Perfect"... Don't you think?

I know some will see it as a play on words, but it still can't be denied.

edit on 2-1-2012 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I would create "Everything," which would encompass eternity wrapped-up in an image of everything which carries-forward an eternal blueprinted image as if to represent a "testament" of the act of creation and sacrifice to reprove it as not being in vain or appreciated, but still the standing impulse of the act of giving of oneself in creating, would remain until the need for it to remain is faded and gone.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by tkwasny

Originally posted by Zingdad
I'd create an "other". A beloved.

I'd create the most powerful illusion that I could that this other and I did not know that we were the same being.

Because then I would not be alone.

And I'd give this "other" all the power I have to create. Otherwise I'd have power that the beloved other didn't have. That would be unbalanced. A bit like being a dictator. Not very loving. So I'd make the other an omnipotent creator too.

And then we could each create as many other "others" as we liked. All of them having power of creation/ free will etc. So that we could experience ourself and discover ourself (the singular tense is intended) in as many realities doing as many things as is possible. So that we can discover ourself as truly infinite through experiencing every limited and finite experience that we can.

The one as the many who are one, sort of a thing.

Imagine that... :-)
edit on 9-11-2010 by Zingdad because: added a bit more for clarity

Her name is Eve. The Universe over eternity.

Ever notice now the name Eve is eYe with the bottom prong of the Y missing?

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

No truer words ever written.... Referring to your statement above...

Also....

From Thunder "The Perfect Mind"
www.gnosis.org...

Quote;

For I am knowledge and ignorance.

"I" in the text, referring to The LIFE of God.

I am Not a Gnostic but some of these writings ring true.

As I have said many times I an NOT a Mathematician.

So please educate me.

Some would say Zero, but to me in computers this is Not the case, unless specified or defined as representing nothing.

But if you think about it "Nothing" is in fact "Something"... which is "Nothing"... The word identifies a condition.... or a Component...

But many confuse "Nothing" with "Non Existence"....

The Opposite to "Non Existence" exists as a inseparable pair, "Nothing" & "Something".

Its just like you can't have the Left without the Right, or the inside without the outside, or the Black without the white etc etc...

What is your belief?

Nothing's Perfect!

Ever heard the saying? Quote;

"they are a Perfect Nuisance?"

I am NOT implying you are....

I am just using the "phrase" as one example, where the word "Perfect" is perhaps not understood entirely, but then you know how poor my English is, so please don't misunderstand me.

Whats your thoughts on this?

As I said I both welcome and enjoy your posts....

Its a funny old world isn't it?

I guess by the saying above, as only one example ALL is "Perfect"... Don't you think?

I know some will see it as a play on words, but it still can't be denied.

edit on 2-1-2012 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax

I love the Nuisance Quote!
I've never heard it before but I can tell you, it fits me to a Pee!
As to what I think, it sounds like Lewis Carroll.
As to Perfection, the Perfection in Imperfection Paradox dictates All is Perfect.

Here's a little sumthing for you to ponder over:

If you are thought knot
And I am naught thought
Then now is then
And then is when
What you and I can't be taught

-Toad-

Ribbit

Ps: The anagram of the first letters is AWAIT.
And the answer to my earlier question was Zero:

Law of Order: Order, via Control, breeds Chaos but Control, via Order, isn't Control.
Equation of Perfect Order: Zero Control = Zero Chaos = Perfect Order

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster
I would create "Everything," which would encompass eternity wrapped-up in an image of everything which carries-forward an eternal blueprinted image as if to represent a "testament" of the act of creation and sacrifice to reprove it as not being in vain or appreciated, but still the standing impulse of the act of giving of oneself in creating, would remain until the need for it to remain is faded and gone.

And what you makes you think God/Source didn't dew that already?

Why dew you think things are how they are?

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

Thank you for your Post....

A Star 4 U.

The Creative urge resides in the "Living" and what has been created (This Universe, just one of so many, it is impossible to count how many as more Universes are created while I write.) is driven by the reasons and purpose you have felt.

And only LIFE can feel or be Aware of these things.

LIFE is the greatest Gift of all, and LIFE is "Eternal", while its testimony (Universes) changes without ceasing, a playground to explore and never become bored in.... and not claim or fight over, having no regard for LIFE.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

A Star 4 U again....

Thank you so much for your Post and words of Wisdom. I agree 100% with what you wrote....

I / We, all can learn something every moment of Living...

We can't thank LIFE enough for the experience of being...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join