It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Missile Launch Over California - 11/8/2010

page: 137
<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Its Cyber Attack False Flag...thats why the media is in on it. Its their job to set up the argument that we need to pass the Cyber Security Bill this year. They had their 50 nukes go offline for an hour....www.youtube.com...

then after putting the idea out there of someone shutting down our ability to launch nukes....they set off a "missle". iT REALLY DOESNT MATTER WHAT IT WAS because they know what it was and probably were in charge of the launch itself. Its whats being put out in the media thats important. With the threat serious enough they will pass the-Cyber Security Bill which will be a TAKEOVER OF THE INTERNET silencing websites LIKE THIS ONE. Its bad for business when people are informed about what a false flag attack is. They need control of the information flow! Thred here explains!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman

But there is actual evidence for the contrail theory...none for the missile theory.

Wowowow...no evidence to suggest a missile theory? By evidence you mean no Pentagon or military source saying "OMG YOU GUYS IT WAS A MISSILE" is considered no evidence?

How about think and use your brain instead of going off that logic. Mr Asian Scientist slipped up when he started acting like an expert on ballistic missiles by saying that they do not change directions ever!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Yea, he went ALLKINDSASTUPID. OK, for all those who are asking
1) Obama is in India and.....
2) The Navy Dosen't Know.....
ETC....Etc.....

A Patriot Missle is to a SCUD Missle is as a anti ICBM Missle is to an ICBM. Get It??

Here is what happened. What the KCBS Chopper saw was an anti ICBM Missle launch from a Nuclear Sub. Of Course THE NAVY is going to deny knowledge. They Blew It. Our satelites picked up the chemical composition of an ICBM and possibbly some old nuclear waste from either an old satelite falling from orbit or from a meteor falling from orbit. NORAD computers read Nuclear Energy and chemical composition of an ICBM and shot an anti ICBM missle at it. Guess what? Not only was it not an ICBM, but THEY MISSED!!! If you had made four mistakes on one launch would you claim credit? The only thing they got right was the order from Obama to Fire as a false alarm miss is better than having LA taken out. The only real question is was this a terrorist threat? If so, Now we have something to fear.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by backinblack

Yes, GEL did say that didn't she. She also said that her ex wouldn't tell her anything about it.
I think her ex may have been kidding around with her. It's been known to happen.

How convenient huh.
Mind you GEL posted quite a few more times that she was asking him.
He said they knew what it was but he couldn't tell.
I'd think she would have sounded serious being that she is a Mod and would like a scoop like that.
I don't buy your "think" this time.

She also said he was LAUGHING AT HER...and saying he thought it was funny that it was gettting so much attention.

Now...what do you think is more likely.

That he knew it was a Chinese missile 35 miles off our coast and thought that was funny and surprised at how much attention it was getting?

OR

That he knew it was an airplane contrail...and he was laughing at how it is getting blown out of proportion and all the attention it was getting?

You decide.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

And why does this rocket move so so slowly???

lol
it isn't
if you compare the missile video with a NASA
space launch from the same distance of
35 miles, you will see how close they are
in speed.

and BTW
the space shuttle pulls upward
of 3.5 G's

that's NOT slow

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by InfowarriorCarson

OutKast: Right on dude!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Tulkor

Wowowow...no evidence to suggest a missile theory? By evidence you mean no Pentagon or military source saying "OMG YOU GUYS IT WAS A MISSILE" is considered no evidence?

If you have evidence...please share it. Any evidence at all...feel free to share it.

How about think and use your brain instead of going off that logic.

Yes...it is I who is not using their brain

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

I don't know everything. Some experts are wrong and some are right. Did I say the cameraman was lying?

My qualifications are irrelevant, you don't believe anything I say anyway.

Yes you obviously insinuated he was lying because he stated the trail was going UP and was NOT a contrail.
So "qualifications" are irrelevant? Everyone here should just accept the word of someone without knowing their background? Gee that could lead to some heated debates.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by InfowarriorCarson

Pardon me. InfoWarrior: Right on dude!!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Hi all. The local news in Australia, have just said that the contrail was made by an airliner. And I don't believe that either. NEXT !!!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

No.
If I "insinuated" anything about the cameraman it was that his eyes were fooled by the optical illusion that the plane was flying near vertically and away from the camera. That is not lying, that is being mistaken. It happens a lot.

I don't really care if you accept my opinion. That doesn't stop me from giving it.

edit on 11/11/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

That he knew it was a Chinese missile 35 miles off our coast and thought that was funny and surprised at how much attention it was getting?

OR

That he knew it was an airplane contrail...and he was laughing at how it is getting blown out of proportion and all the attention it was getting?

You decide.

FYI, she said he saw it LAUNCH.

Planes and contrails DO NOT LAUNCH

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

But there is actual evidence for the contrail theory...none for the missile theory.

What is the actual evidence??
Seriously, could you just put it in bullet points for me..

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfowarriorCarson

Its Cyber Attack False Flag...thats why the media is in on it. Its their job to set up the argument that we need to pass the Cyber Security Bill this year. They had their 50 nukes go offline for an hour....www.youtube.com...

then after putting the idea out there of someone shutting down our ability to launch nukes....they set off a "missle". iT REALLY DOESNT MATTER WHAT IT WAS because they know what it was and probably were in charge of the launch itself. Its whats being put out in the media thats important. With the threat serious enough they will pass the-Cyber Security Bill which will be a TAKEOVER OF THE INTERNET silencing websites LIKE THIS ONE. Its bad for business when people are informed about what a false flag attack is. They need control of the information flow! Thred here explains!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You do bring up an interesting perspective. Whether it relates or not is not important either...because there is the threat of that damned Cyber bill they are trying to pass.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Absolutely 100% NOT an Airplane Contrail. Not a U2. Not even a brand new as yet not shown to the public new generation of Spy Plane. It was flying VERTICAL. It was pulling 3G's+. Anti-ICBM Missle.Period!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Yes, GEL did say that didn't she. She also said that her ex wouldn't tell her anything about it.
I think her ex may have been kidding around with her. It's been known to happen.

How convenient huh.
Mind you GEL posted quite a few more times that she was asking him.
He said they knew what it was but he couldn't tell.
I'd think she would have sounded serious being that she is a Mod and would like a scoop like that.
I don't buy your "think" this time.

She also said he was LAUGHING AT HER...and saying he thought it was funny that it was gettting so much attention.

OR

You decide.

Theres nothing to decide as I'm not him.
Its a fact some people laugh when nervous, some laugh when stuck for an answer, some laugh to change the subject..
Stupid question with no answer...

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Also forgive my ignorance, but can anyone tell me/ show me the difference between a missile contrail and a jet contrail.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   

reply to post by Tulkor

If you have evidence...please share it. Any evidence at all...feel free to share it.

How about think and use your brain instead of going off that logic.

Yes...it is I who is not using their brain

Maybe you should read through this thread. There is plenty of evidence that counteracts the evidence of your theory.

wsws.org...

One article that dissects the various statements given on the matter. It is not trying to confirm that it is a missile either but points out the inconsistency in the story as it developed.

I do not know what kind of evidence you want? So called credible people who are in the pockets of others? The Pentagon is hardly a reliable source anymore either! There is BS all over the place. All I am asking you to do is look through everything and see that the whole thing is very odd.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

No.
If I "insinuated" anything about the cameraman it was that his eyes were fooled by the optical illusion that the plane was flying near vertically and away from the camera. That is not lying, that is being mistaken. It happens a lot.

I don't really care if you accept my opinion. That doesn't stop me from giving it.

edit on 11/11/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

He said it was NOT a contrail. I take it he'd been in the air before and seen many. He said it was spiraling.
He said it was going up..
So he's not lying, he's just blind and stupid..
I wonder what his qualifications are. I may look them up.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by douggie60
Also forgive my ignorance, but can anyone tell me/ show me the difference between a missile contrail and a jet contrail.

I'll do one better
I'll show you the heat source
signature of the rocket booster
on the missile which a plane
does not have.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e489ae1e0d53.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join