It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N Korea to give torpedo sample‎

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I have always state that N-Korea didn't gain anything from this attack, and that the only country that did gain something was the US.

I suspect it was US terrorism, hence to terrorise South Korea and Japan in to submission, let's not forget, not long before the attack the Japanese leader wanted US bases out of Japan, then he resigned because the US didn't allow it.

Yukio Hatoyama told a news conference on Wednesday that he would step down over his broken campaign promise to move a US military base off the southern island of Okinawa.

english.aljazeera.net...
2 Jun 2010

The poor guy probably fell for US propaganda that Japan is free, forgetting that Japan was invaded and occupied by US after WWII.

US orchestrated the attack to terrorize Japan in to submission to US. In that sense the prime minister couldn't hold to his promise because of the terror, that N-Korea can do the same to Japan.

In that sense, US gained a lot, hence US scared the shizz out of S-Korea who wanted to unite with N-Korea, and Japan who wants to move US base out.

What did N-Korea gain? Nothing, but public humiliation and condemnation.

This is bullox, they want the world to see the N-Korea government as evil, psychotic and suicidal.

Explosion sinks South Korean naval ship near disputed sea border with North
Saturday, March 27, 2010

Last but not least, we have this news:

N Korea to give torpedo sample‎

North Korea says it is willing to hand over samples of its torpedos to prove it was not behind the deadly sinking of a South Korean warship.

And also N-Korea has offered its own team to investigate the situation, South has rejected the offer.

The North has demanded that it be permitted to send a high-level team to the South to inspect the evidence.

The South has rejected this. Relations between the two remain strained.

www.bbc.co.uk...

So in conclusion:

Would the samples prove N-Korea's innocence?

Who gained the most from this attack?

How can anyone prove beyond doubt that N-Korea was behind this attack?

"It is nonsensical for them to claim that a civilian fishing boat appeared all of a sudden and netted the propelling body which dozens of warships equipped with sophisticated detecting devices failed to find out in at least 50 days," the statement said.

LOL

True that..

I point the finger at US, because US gained the most from this attack.

How do you guys see it?

Thoughts

oz

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Good job connecting the dots. but how does the US benefit from a disassociated and divided Korea? I would think there is more to gain from a united Korea, especially when the northern is nuclear, such as trade and military cooperation, which is important in that region even more so as China backs North Korea. if you could take away an ally from China, all the better is it not?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
i find this a lil amusing.
like the NK don't have more than 1
type of torpedo???

I said since day 1 that I don't think
NK did this and I'll say it again.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by asperetty

A divided Korea would allow US military base to stay in South, which would counter any Chinese expansionism, the same goes for Japanese base.

N-Korea have been wanting to unite for a long time, it is the US which is not allowing it.

I mean there isn't even an official peace treaty yet? That is just sickening, the Korean war is still officially on.

All the US has to do is work towards a peace treaty, N-Korea is keen for it.

Edit to add.

A United Korea wouldn't need any military base, hence there would be no threat, no terror US would use to justify the existance of its base.

A United Korea would be good for China, because China is Korea's neighbor, having good relationship with your neighbor is a healthy practice and boost economic activities etc.

A United Korea would tend to lean towards China, rather than US, economically and militarily. Regional Unions and Blocks would stop any US infiltration etc.
edit on 8-11-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

yeah that part about keeping bases makes full sense. north korea itself isn't so important as much as the tension between the two are. ive been thinking on the presumption that China is already a clandestine enemy, so including north korea as an ally would help strengthen the presence of allied influence in that region. but then the ally presence means US presence, a presence that the US would be able to justify unless there was a threat, and the US would not openly admit that China is a threat. gotta mess with the pawn, right?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Get over it. It is blindingly obvious North Korea did it. What they will do here is fake their evidence in a desperate bid to deny this heinous atrocity they have committed. Me thinks they are now worried they have "bitten off more than they can chew" against the West. They are probably thinking they are lucky they are not glass and are now back peddling big time. As we all know their threats are all a bluff generally& the country (not Joe Blows) North Korea are cowardly!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by oozyism

Get over it. It is blindingly obvious North Korea did it. What they will do here is fake their evidence in a desperate bid to deny this heinous atrocity they have committed. Me thinks they are now worried they have "bitten off more than they can chew" against the West. They are probably thinking they are lucky they are not glass and are now back peddling big time. As we all know their threats are all a bluff generally& the country (not Joe Blows) North Korea are cowardly!

It is a matter of belief, you believe that South Korea didn't fake their evidence and N-Korea will?

Why the secrecy>?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1c3c96fa31cb.jpg[/atsimg]

and

"It is nonsensical for them to claim that a civilian fishing boat appeared all of a sudden and netted the propelling body which dozens of warships equipped with sophisticated detecting devices failed to find out in at least 50 days," the statement said.

Nice failed cover up lol.

new topics

top topics

join