It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I colour the font in my signature

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I've had seval goes at this. I have tried writing in Word then colour the font. pasting it into paint and saving is in Jpeg, BMP and other formats etc but that wont work either.

thanks for your help in advance

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by bussoboy

You have to use the bb code on ATS like this for example...

To get your text like it is above, just copy this text below, but with your chosen colour and text within the bb code..[color=Yellow]like this for example...

edit on 7-11-2010 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

Here's what your signature would look like (added bolded text also to make it clearer to see)..

Bruce Cathie discovered that an atomic bomb is a device based on the geometrics of space and time and can only be detonated under certain conditions.

Here's what you should copy and paste exactly to achieve this (but you must change it to your own preferred colour still)..

[color=Yellow][b]Bruce Cathie discovered that an atomic bomb is a device based on the geometrics of space and time and can only be detonated under certain conditions.
edit on 7-11-2010 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Just use the BB color code commands. Here is a link to a thread that spells it all out.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by bussoboy

First make sure there are no punctuations left inside the sentence.

I'll, will not get colored. I will, will get colored.

Sure you're using the correct BB code ?

Ohh..

Also if color is used in addition to other BB code like bold or italic. Make sure the color code falls within the other code. Like this. ( Im using The wrong brackets so you can see . )

[b][u][color=red] Sentence...[/color][/u][/b]

Bruce Cathie discovered that an atomic bomb is a device based on the geometrics of space and time and can only be detonated under certain conditions.

Or just copy paste your signature which you can do by quoting to this post and change the red to a color of your liking.
edit on 11/7/2010 by Sinter Klaas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
thanks very much for your help blokes, most appreciated, funtastic.

love this ATS site

thanks again

cheers

new topics

top topics

join