It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If 2012 prediction happens we will never see a 3rd X-files movie...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
and we will be forever left with that crappy sequel. Even if we ascend to some higher plane or some kind of alien rapture happens I doubt we would care or David Duchovny's higher self would care.

In an interview with the French website TVMag, David Duchovny revealed that a script for a third X-Files movie is being penned, and that it will return to the series' conspiracy roots.

I was stoked when I first heard of the sequel but very disappointed. I guess he has been talking about it for awhile now. Below is a link to the article.

Peace

io9.com...

edit on 7-11-2010 by BrundleFly because: Fixed link

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Eh i would not watch... I forgot if I saw the first or second-- but what I saw was stupid. I think some small town got quarantined or something.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
There is going to be another x files movie? I thought they only released one movie as well.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Be glad you didn't see the second. It has nothing to do with the first and is basically a big steaming pile.

www.imdb.com...
edit on 7-11-2010 by Crimelab because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrundleFly
and we will be forever left with that crappy sequel. Even if we ascend to some higher plane or some kind of alien rapture happens I doubt we would care or David Duchovny's higher self would care.

More importantly, are we going to miss the new Hobbitt movie??

Loved the LOTR trilogy! This good be even better if the 2012 bs doesn't happen.

Think about it. Why would they put so much money into scripting,
pre-production, getting permission from the NZ government and all the other expenses
if the movie will never be released?

Maybe they (and everyone else in the world not on ATS) think the 2012 thing is just bs.
Just my $0.02....
73's,
Tom

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crimelab
Be glad you didn't see the second. It has nothing to do with the first and is basically a big steaming pile.

www.imdb.com...
edit on 7-11-2010 by Crimelab because: (no reason given)

The plot line was well, yea pretty much, The movie was mostly about where they were at now, in their relationship, with some filler about some pedo and a dr. frankenstein.

I am however looking forward to the 3rd movie.

top topics

join