It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

very clear night pyramid over turkey up-loaded nov 5

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Kinda looks like a mountain or hill top with lights on it. Maybe a road winding up around it with headlights on it.

I figure it has a very "earthly" explanation but I am sure everyone will see what they want to see......

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by casijones
err...
that's interesting. I wonder what the other two lights/ objects were off to the sides?
and side note: why were the people laughing?? I don't know if I'd be laughing while filming a UFO?

Why not?, I think I might laugh, at the absurdity and unbelievable quality of the experience. We've got to get a translation on this (forgive me if one has already been done, haven't read the whole thread yet).

That is freaking AWESOME, very possibly, the most amazing thing I've ever seen on the Internet to date in my life, ever.

F-ing COOL!

I'm freaked out a bit about this one.

WOW!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwood
Kinda looks like a mountain or hill top with lights on it. Maybe a road winding up around it with headlights on it.

I figure it has a very "earthly" explanation but I am sure everyone will see what they want to see......

Good to raise this - do we yet have anything in the way of a translation yet, for what they are saying, the inflection, etc.?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyingfish
reply to post by XPLodER

Mr exploder,
your credibility is at question here.
I'm just trying to come up reasonable explanations.
What you are doing is beyond me.

my what is at stake
last time i say this
I HAVE NOT DISCOUNTED this been a hill top day pics will tell
i have tryed to be civil
all i can say is have a bell shaped ufo pic
end of transmittion

no offence intended

xploder

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ruknus

ah ok thanks for that!
2nd

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

You will not get the last word.
I need the truth what is it?
Your drawings are fine but what is on the hill side?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by antibren
here it is straight off Yahoo Answers ....

Well.. as you might expect they are speaking Turkish

video starts with them (probably trying a new camera) shooting random things. At last the lady says shoot the moon and they realize a source of light on the above a nearby mountain. rest of it goes this way:

guy1- there's something above the mountain over there, what's that
lady- can you zoom there?
guy1, lady- what the hell is that!?
lady- it's above the mountain, is it spinning?
guy1- yes, it is
guy2- zoom there!
lady- yeah, the lights on it are spinning
guy2- oh, the other light source is moving away from it
guy1- oh my god! what the hell is that?
guy2- can't you zoom there?
guy1- i can but the camera might lose focus if i do
lady- try to zoom
guy2- isn't that an ufo?
lady- oh
guy1- come ooon, it's not
lady- you didn't believe me, see, it's an ufo
guy1- how can that be an ufo? it's really shapeless
lady- zoom more
guy2- yeah, it really is an ufo #%&@!!!

later, they say stuff like wow, and guy1 call's someone named Semra wanting her to take a look. guy1 says it looks like a bell. lady mentions the flickering light on the bottom left of the "thing". then they start to joke around.
Source(s):

I'm turkish

Seems like pretty legit commentary between a couple of turkish people one even a skeptic

and even better was their perspective on it looking like a bell...

edit on 6-11-2010 by antibren because: (no reason given)

i am requoting this post to allow for discusion
if i filmed a ufo like that i would be the same as the man in the footage
oh my godness
then
amazining
then
make a joke as to not freak out
people all react differently

xploder

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

reply to post by XPLodER

You will not get the last word.
I need the truth what is it?
Your drawings are fine but what is on the hill side?

How can you be so SURE of that? That's it's a hillside.

Do we have the translation yet about what they are saying, their precise location, anything like that?

This could leave the debunkers and the sceptics running for the HILLS!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

100's of people witnessed the the lights over pheniox some filmed them, what good did it do? if you heard ridicule and saw how people are treated for saying they have seen a u.f.o. and how they are accused of lieing and being hoaxes, are you sure you would 'share' your video with the rest of the world? or even bother to film it?

if you never believed in u.f.o.'s and think people who do are crazy, how long would it take for you to be aware you are seeing a real u.f.o. and not something explainable?

if you live in a poor country can you even afford a camera? do you live in a rural area with only roughly 300 people around which most of them are asleep as it is night time and need to be up early in the morning?

i am just sharing some of the many thing you need to take into account, before thinking 1 video proves anything.
edit on 6-11-2010 by lifeform11 because: miss types

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Your saying this is something more than lights on a hill side?
Do tell.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by antibren
here it is straight off Yahoo Answers ....

Well.. as you might expect they are speaking Turkish

video starts with them (probably trying a new camera) shooting random things. At last the lady says shoot the moon and they realize a source of light on the above a nearby mountain. rest of it goes this way:

guy1- there's something above the mountain over there, what's that
lady- can you zoom there?
guy1, lady- what the hell is that!?
lady- it's above the mountain, is it spinning?
guy1- yes, it is
guy2- zoom there!
lady- yeah, the lights on it are spinning
guy2- oh, the other light source is moving away from it
guy1- oh my god! what the hell is that?
guy2- can't you zoom there?
guy1- i can but the camera might lose focus if i do
lady- try to zoom
guy2- isn't that an ufo?
lady- oh
guy1- come ooon, it's not
lady- you didn't believe me, see, it's an ufo
guy1- how can that be an ufo? it's really shapeless
lady- zoom more
guy2- yeah, it really is an ufo #%&@!!!

later, they say stuff like wow, and guy1 call's someone named Semra wanting her to take a look. guy1 says it looks like a bell. lady mentions the flickering light on the bottom left of the "thing". then they start to joke around.
Source(s):

I'm turkish

Seems like pretty legit commentary between a couple of turkish people one even a skeptic

and even better was their perspective on it looking like a bell...

edit on 6-11-2010 by antibren because: (no reason given)

OMG!

This one's crazy!

Must be the German's and Hitler returned, as someone earlier suggested.

Can't be, you know...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

i have reposted the translation for you
its on this page look for my avatar

the translation seams very genuine

i have asked for day pics as well so hopefully the hill side can be ruled out

xploder

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Your saying this is something more than lights on a hill side?
Do tell.

Let's take another look at it, the flashing lights kind of preclude that.. (presuming they were HOAXING their conversation, since they would know that it wasn't above or set apart from the local mountain scene there and would most certainly be able to account for it, as a "mountain top celebration")

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11

100's of people witnessed the the lights over pheniox some filmed them, what good did it do? if you heard ridicule and saw how people are treated for saying they have seen a u.f.o. and how they are accused of lieing and being hoaxes, are you sure you would 'share' your video with the rest of the world? or even bother to film it?

if you never believed in u.f.o.'s and think people who do are crazy, how long would it take for you to be aware you are seeing a real u.f.o. and not something explainable?

if you live in a poor country can you even afford a camera? do you live in a rural area with only roughly 300 people around which most of them are asleep as it is night time and need to be up early in the morning?

i am just sharing some of the many thing you need to take into account, before thinking 1 video proves anything.
edit on 6-11-2010 by lifeform11 because: miss types

The more witnesses...yes, the more believable the story.

I was put in the position of being shown something that the world thinks is 'not real' and even as I saw it with my own eyes up close....my mind kept saying ' no way no way no way'. My reaction was 'oh my god oh my god oh my god'....it took me over 30 mins to catch my breath from it...took hours to accept it even though I saw it up close with my own eyes....and my first reaction after seeing it was to go grab someone and make them watch it too.

On another note...I filmed some amazing things and took photos as well (this is a different story then the above I gave). It was at night when I caught the image on my camera and first thing I did the next day at daylight was I went back to the same spot and took day time photos of that same direction so I could then critically compare what the night image shown with the daytime scene to see if I could rule out anything besides being 'unexplained'.

I would at least....expect others to see it and report it, one way or another.

And last...I must go on intuition that what ever it is...is being mistaken for something its not.

Just sharing my thoughts...no harm done. I have no problem with so many believing this to be something of interests. Each to their own.

Your point about '1 video' is exactly my point....how can one video...prove anything. People are on here saying absolutely its a UFO. My best guess...its something on a hill side. Im not out to prove or disprove, just shared my thoughts.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I think the person that filmed it should go take daytime photos of the same location in the same direction. But unless we have something in the photo that we can know for sure the background IS the same location in the daytime...we still have no way of to 'trust' by someones word.

Still...next step would be for the person that took the video to take a video in that direction during the day.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I think the question before us here is, were these people HOAXING what they were SAYING about what they claim they were seeing. If not, that doesn't mean, for certain that there wasn't a "mountain top celebration" going on "over there", on the mountain peak.

But the likelihood would be, given the proximity and the extravaganza-like nature of the display, that they would surely be aware of it, or would have an idea as to what's happening.

Logically, it is now narrowed down to only THAT possibility, ET, or Earth-based anti gravity, flying saucer technology.

Question: Do the people in the video seem, by their inflection, to be HOAXING us? I'd like to rule THAT out for starters.

Or are they being genuine, and simply did not know about the very local mountain top celebration (display)..?

My instincts are telling me this is the real deal, and most likely ET (annunaki or whatever..!), because to me it seems to look more sphinxlike than simple pryamid, or bell, I thought it looked sphinxlike at one point the video, or not unlike the death mask of King Tut that kind of thing.

But if this can be shown to in NO WAY be a local mountain top display of some kind (kind of reaching that hypothesis imho), then here we have something, at last. If so, and it appears to be so, then that's just AMAZING!
edit on 7-11-2010 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

well i am uncertain if it is a u.f.o. to, i am waiting to see if anything else comes up, but my point was simply that there being 1 video is not strange, there are many many factors that would of prevented people from seeing it, filming it, deciding to share their experience with other people, and uploading it to a website, and then a ATS member finding to link to here.

basically if the O.P. video is a real U.F.O. there could well be more footage out there, and many more people could of saw it. only one video appearing of it is in no way unusual. it just may be after filtering out all the possibilities, there was only one person who saw it that matched the criteria for us to see it. somebody awake who noticed it, had a fully charged camera, wanted to share their experience with other people, and has access to the internet, and somebody at ATS noticed it.
edit on 7-11-2010 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

you are very perceptive star for you
IMHO
these people were genuinely startled
these people live there and should know if its above the hill
this is a very pleasing position to be in
good evidence the person has no idea what they were filming

now we need daytime footage
please feel free to goto the utube link and ask them for a daylight shot

xploder

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

I'm sure many noticed it,but it took that one guy to look at his video footage and say this looks likes a ufo lets post it.
I see things every day that catch my eye but then I look again see it's just a.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

I'm not disputing that there are "not" tall as hell buildings and towers around the world, though I am aware of the condescending undertone. But in this case and in that specific area, any lights within a skyscraper would have been evident in the footage. No sky-scraping building goes completely "pitch-dark" at night, there are always lights on, scattered amongst various floors..it is a aircraft safety issue, as well as lights being used by over night janitorial workers. The tower aspect does seem more plausible, yet I have never see a tower with such a slendid and sizable array atop of it, not to mention the height, inside the parameters of a city or metropolitan area, also because of aircraft safety regulations. So either the footage is a genuine physical, yet extraordinary event, or it is an optical illusion due to something going on in the background area. Of course. this is all speculation and I don't think anyone on here has the credentials to say "what is what" for sure, and if they claim that they can, I would have to say with all certainty that they are a liar.

edit on 7-11-2010 by openmind444 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-11-2010 by openmind444 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join