It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mosque bombing in Pakistan's NW kills at least 50

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

So you believe the officials who take billions of bribes from the US?

Heard of demonizing your enemy, the most effective psychological war fare, it is in every 21st century warfare rule book.

Now, which independent investigation was held?

I for one am very suspicious of anything coming out of US and it's BS allies, hence they are proven liars.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The first thing that rang out to me was *why would a muslim blow themself up in a mosque that is HIS place of worship* They wouldn't UNLESS they were taking out an enemy combatant that either went rouge or was helping the western ALLIES.. Muslim on Muslim killing has been happening for a looong time do you remember the shiite and sunni muslims?? Muslims but they believe different so they are rightous in the killing... All thought I do not take ALL Mass news for total truth at first glance IF the story is true the muslim can still justify the killing by getting rid of a rat....

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by deltaboy

So you believe the officials who take billions of bribes from the US?

Heard of demonizing your enemy, the most effective psychological war fare, it is in every 21st century warfare rule book.

Now, which independent investigation was held?

I for one am very suspicious of anything coming out of US and it's BS allies, hence they are proven liars.

You are nothing if not entertaining Oozyism. I will certainly give you that.

Your post demonstrates the very tactic you describe. Very clever! This kind of rhetoric will be quite confusing and compelling at the same time, to some people who are not sure where the truth lies - and do not have the time or the inclination to do exhaustive research.

You always speak with such conviction...planting seeds of doubt about that which is completely obvious.

By the way, the word "hence" basically means "therefore". I don't think you meant to say that because you are suspicious of the US, this proves they are liars...your ego can't possibly be that large.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join