It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did somebody just try to buy the British government?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I think most people in here are missing the most important part of what our "honorable" Lord James of Blackheath said.

"You haven't got the experience for it". Yes I do. I have had one of the biggest experiences in the laundering of terrorist money and funny money that anyone has had in the City. I have handled billions of pounds of terrorist money.

Baroness Hollis of Heigham: Where did it go to?

Lord James of Blackheath: Not into my pocket. My biggest terrorist client was the IRA and I am pleased to say that I managed to write off more than £1 billion of its money. I have also had extensive connections with north African terrorists, but that was of a far nastier nature, and I do not want to talk about that because it is still a security issue. I hasten to add that it is no good getting the police in, because I shall immediately call the Bank of England as my defence witness, given that it put me in to deal with these problems.
Source

He just admitted that he laundered billion of pounds of money for the IRA and the north african terrorist groups and followed it up by saying dont bother getting the police involved because i will simply phone up my buddies at the Bank of England and they will make this dissapear. Two questions come to mind. 1. Why is he laundering money in the first place and 2. Why is he doing for it for the Bank of England. Its a central bank not the CIA or MI6.

He goes on to say

My noble friend Lord Strathclyde came up with a very different argument. He said that this cannot be right because these people said at the meeting with him that they were still effectively on the gold standard from back in the 1920s and that their entire currency holdings throughout the world, which were very large, were backed by bullion. My noble friend Lord Strathclyde came back and said to me that he had an analyst working on it and that this had to be stuff and nonsense. He said that they had come up with a figure for the amount of bullion that would be needed to cover their currency reserves, as claimed, which would be more than the entire value of bullion that had ever been mined in the history of the world.

]Source

Now if that doesn't blow everyones mind than i don't know what will. Basically this institution rivals the wealth of United States Treasury.

Any foundations come to mind? Sounds to me like a very ancient very powerful group of men are executing their final plan to unify the planet under their control and then begin with the depopulation agenda.

To listen to Allan Watt break this down follow this link Allan Watt Audio WMP

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by epsilon69

He was quite clear to say that the Bank of England got him involved in these things by closing the companies laundering money, while I suspect there is more to it than that as he has worked with MI6, notably alongside one agent identified only as Mr Z uncovering what we now know was Project Babylon

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by epsilon69

He clarified this in a later interview. He was essentially running the IRA assets down, for MI6.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Just a couple random thoughts.
1 Could "Gold" just be a metaphor for oil or the treasures of the Vatican, for example.
2 I believe that your national healthcare is UK's biggest employer, so funding that and the schools could be completely benevolent. Or it could be the the same nefarious leverages they are attempting here in the US ( i.e. using the schools for indoctrination ect). Personally I'm thinking the Vatican vs the UN type of contradiction.
3 Should they eventually try to lay claim to roads, gas and power grids, or water treatment, you are sunk

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by nocents

@nocents:

In reply to your 3 points...
1/ Yes, OIL (black gold) ... the perfect weapon for blackmail in our dependant society.
2/ Yes/possibly/yes indoctrination but try a different faith?
3/ Yes we would be... & it's pretty clear that the ball is well & truly rolling now here in the UK.

I haven't read much past where I posted earlier in this thread, but you seem to be the only other person who is getting what might be going on here. God help us if we are right, assuming I understand you correctly.

Couple of words that people should look up: 'Caliphate' & 'Ummah', specifically with reference to radical ideologies currently gaining massive momentum globally. The word 'radical' might be misapplied too, if you consider the Quranic REQUIREMENT of Jihad.

Jihad may take "many forms, using whatever route is necessary" to achieve a Caliphate & employs progressive use of force to spread & establish it, with global Caliphate (Ummah) being the end objective. I say progressive because it starts with integration into a society at all levels, with friendly persuasion & if that fails, then resort to underhand tactics/violence, ultimately to all-out war as the last resort.

This modus operandi is very well documented now & no longer merely the stuff of right wing hate speech or myth. I feel I can say this quite openly, as I have seen it for myself firsthand (next door neighbours.) I can tell you it is pretty frightening being on the receiving end of that progression.

I hope the mods/other ATSers don't shoot me down on this one, I have no agenda & merely express what I believe should be patently obvious to everyone by now.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultrageek
Why does this seem so - obvious? I mean is it really that common for shadow organization to try and buy governments nowadays?

It doesn't matter if it's obvious. Most people will fall for it anyway, as they always have.

Personally, I've never trusted any entity that likes to be called "Lord".

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Foundation X update.

Interview with Lord Blackheath:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
The treasury has decided not to accept the money:
ZDNet

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

I watched this clip when it was posted on another thread, and one detail struck me as interesting and perhaps telling;
"...help to convert power stations from coal to gas..."
Russia supplies gas.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smokersroom
The treasury has decided not to accept the money:
ZDNet

There is no money - James has been hoaxed, and absolutely nobody else is buying the story.

Pretty embarrassing for the old duffer, but he'll still be a rich old Lord, so I can't feel to sorry for the fool.

Despite denying it, everything he says about this "foundation x" fits with these jokers at The Office of International Treasury Control. Check out what these clowns say about themselves compared to the organisation James describes:

Claim to have been around for over 100 years
Claim to be a sovereign entity
Claim to be on the gold standard
Claim to be "the largest single owner of gold and platinum bullion in the World"
Claim to "re-finance foreign debts"
Claim to invest in "schools, hospitals, infrastructure"

Anyone seeing a pattern? The OITC also new of James already from 2005 - they had both been involved in the bid to buy the failing GM Rover car company. The OITC said they had £5bn to invest...in the end they produced £1.

If you have a look at their history, you will also see they have been up to exactly this sort of nonsense in countries in Asia. Contacting politicians saying they had billions to invest in infrastructure, and it all falling apart.

They might have called themselves something different to James this time round, but there are far to many matches in mind for it to be anyone else.
edit on 7/11/10 by FatherLukeDuke because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI

I watched this clip when it was posted on another thread, and one detail struck me as interesting and perhaps telling;
Russia supplies gas.

Equally the wealth acquisition time frame we have been given (Apx 100 years) not only matches Russia, but also the oil rich nations like the Arabian [Persian] Gulf States and even (this being ATS) Iran or Israel

(I was interested in the way he overstated this was NOT a terrorist group, OR money laundering, as tho if we knew who they where, we might think this was money laundering or that they where terrorists)

The thing is who would benefit from buying the goodwill of the British people.. be nice to know which other nation[s] this group is planning on investing in as that might help narrow down the culprits.

I lean more towards the Gulf region myself..
edit on 7/11/10 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by FatherLukeDuke

Just to pick up up on one aspect, can I ask where you got the impression they claim to be over 100 years old... the closest I can come is their claims (how it reads to me) to follow on from an organisation that ran from 1945 to 1995. thanks

On the rest, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on the competency of Lord James or his contacts ability to spot/investigate fraudulent dealings.

Tho I would be interested in knowing if you think Lord James was lying to the House of Lords and the nation that he set up a meeting between the parties involved (UK Gov/Foundation X)

If you think he is not lying about the meeting.. why do you feel the Government is not coming out and saying that the poor old codger got caught out by a scam?

I think there is much more to this than meets the eye.. and what with the crib notes, I personally believe he (as a Tory peer) is leaking the info on behalf of the Gov to gauge our reaction rather than anything else.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtsfull

Originally posted by DISRAELI

Russia supplies gas.

Equally the wealth acquisition time frame we have been given (Apx 100 years) not only matches Russia, but also the oil rich nations like the Arabian [Persian] Gulf States and even (this being ATS) Iran or Israel

(I was interested in the way he overstated this was NOT a terrorist group, OR money laundering, as tho if we knew who they where, we might think this was money laundering or that they where terrorists)

The thing is who would benefit from buying the goodwill of the British people.. be nice to know which other nation[s] this group is planning on investing in as that might help narrow down the culprits.

I lean more towards the Gulf region myself..

The Bolsheviks looking to spend some of that lost Tzarist gold the Russians claim to have retrieved from Lake Baikal in Siberia, perhaps?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by teapot

Could be
that's what I think makes this so much fun
it really is a search for the illusive shadow organisation, one that thinks it has enough power to [either] kick start the Global economy [a New Marshal plan = pure self interest to me] or gain control of the World [purchasing billions of brownie points worldwide for the new NWO] or one of the worlds powers shifting their wealth away from a potential conflict zone and buying some good PR and a safe hiding spot [This is my preference at the moment and I'm leaning towards the Gulf states]

But really this could be any shadow org, even perhaps one that has the missing Gold the Nazis stole..

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

It's my view that Marxists and Zionists share equal billing in the FX identity speculations, and yes, it certainly is fun!

I've also wondered if the Red Cross is involved?

And because of South Africa's historic goldmining exploits (down from worlds largest producer @ 67% in 1970, to roughly 11% last year; did the Kimberly seam/lode run out?), I did think maybe the Pan African Congress had a hand in here somewhere as well!

Germany and Switzerland have been hoarding and China's gold production has risen from 6% in 1995 to 12.2 in 2008, when it became the world's largest producer!

But do any of them have access to the reported 'more than all the gold ever mined in the history of the world'? Gold fields in the Antarctic? Siberia? Peru?

I'm now wondering if Britain will see any consequences such as 'sanctions', attached to the Treasury's refusal of the 'offer'!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by teapot

I wonder how much of the gold mined over the millennia has been tracked.. we simply have to much lore around gold.. perhaps these are the guys that sit at the end of every Rainbow..

Perhaps the UK Gov simply don't believe in leprechauns

The timeline of 100 years is interesting as that would tie in with black gold?? maybe where their wealth came from.. tho all we can conclude from what has been said is that they started to acquire their wealth at that time, not how old the actual organisation is.. It could be a lot older.

The only thing I can conclude pretty much for certain is given the crappy types of investment they are planning, they have no idea how to kick start the global economy.

Edit to add:
If these guys are so powerful then they are not going to be best pleased at being snubbed by the UK gov. but that is only if the deal has not already been made..

I still feel someone like Lord James who worked with MI6 etc is not going to spill the beans so to speak unless he is asked to by both parties,

The question I ask myself is.. Does he seem like the type of guy to breach the security of either Foundation X or UK Gov? and the answer I come up with is no..

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

reply to post by FatherLukeDuke

Just to pick up up on one aspect, can I ask where you got the impression they claim to be over 100 years old... the closest I can come is their claims (how it reads to me) to follow on from an organisation that ran from 1945 to 1995. thanks

Well, their mess of a site is hard to follow - but they do mention the "The Treaty of Paris in 1886". Hard to tell what they are claiming to be honest.

On the rest, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on the competency of Lord James or his contacts ability to spot/investigate fraudulent dealings.

But that's just it - his contacts have said is rubbish. At his own admission the analyst tasked by Lord Strathclyde to look into it called it "stuff and nonsense".

. He went on to say that neither Lord Sassoon nor Lord Strathclyde — who is the leader of the House of Lords — gave credence to the offer.

You have to understand a little of how the City of London works. Duffers like Lord James are the ones who do the schmoozing on business deals; they play the rounds of golf and go out to very expensive dinners, then put their names to the contracts. The real hard stuff is done by teams of legal and financial whizzes - they are the ones who go over the numbers and contracts with a fine tooth-comb.

Tho I would be interested in knowing if you think Lord James was lying to the House of Lords and the nation that he set up a meeting between the parties involved (UK Gov/Foundation X)

I think he's been fooled, not lying. He may well have set up some meeting with a civil servant or politician he is friends with, probably over a nice dinner and brandy. This might count as the "UK government", it doesn't mean anything.

If you think he is not lying about the meeting.. why do you feel the Government is not coming out and saying that the poor old codger got caught out by a scam?

You really don't do that to a venerable old Lord. Much worse stuff is covered up on these people's behalf's. Why would they won't to embarrass him?. They just politely say no and hope it goes away.

And all this stuff on Russia? Russia is much poorer than the UK - many of it's schools and hospitals are 3rd world standard and much of it's infrastructure crumbling. Why would it start chucking money at rich countries without fixing it's own?? It also doesn't fit any of the description that James gave, as it's much more than 100 years old by any measure, and has shrinking gold reserves which are about the 3rd biggest in the world. Why would he refer to Russia as "foundation x"?
edit on 7/11/10 by FatherLukeDuke because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

reply to post by teapot

I wonder how much of the gold mined over the millennia has been tracked.. we simply have to much lore around gold.. perhaps these are the guys that sit at the end of every Rainbow..

Perhaps the UK Gov simply don't believe in leprechauns

Thanks for that! I always star posts that make me laugh and I'd have multi-starred if I could!

The timeline of 100 years is interesting as that would tie in with black gold?? maybe where their wealth came from.. tho all we can conclude from what has been said is that they started to acquire their wealth at that time, not how old the actual organisation is.. It could be a lot older.

The 100yrs thing had me trawling the net for orgs that are approx that old!

Sinn Fien formed in 1905 as was the first Russian parliament. In 1907, Royal Oil and Shell merged to form British Petroleum, the bank of San Francisco opened and 16 days later, bubonic plague broke out!

1909 was especially auspicious! The US Assay Office opened in Utah, Anglo Persian Oil was formed and US drafted it's 16th Amendment (taxation).

The only thing I can conclude pretty much for certain is given the crappy types of investment they are planning, they have no idea how to kick start the global economy.

But interesting nontheless that they picked old Blighty! After all, it was only 104 years ago that we owned 20% of the Globe!

Edit to add:
If these guys are so powerful then they are not going to be best pleased at being snubbed by the UK gov. but that is only if the deal has not already been made..

Sanctions for looking the gift-horse in the mouth?

I still feel someone like Lord James who worked with MI6 etc is not going to spill the beans so to speak unless he is asked to by both parties,

The question I ask myself is.. Does he seem like the type of guy to breach the security of either Foundation X or UK Gov? and the answer I come up with is no..

I agree. This guy appears to hold some integrity and does not appear to be gullible enough to have bought into some elaborate scam. This 'offer' was 'made' post Comprehensive Spending Review (ie, eat the poor) and as such, one does wonder if there is some altruistic intent but as I've stated before, no free lunch!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke
And all this stuff on Russia? Russia is much poorer than the UK - many of it's schools and hospitals are 3rd world standard and much of it's infrastructure crumbling. Why would it start chucking money at rich countries without fixing it's own?? It also doesn't fit any of the description that James gave, as it's much more than 100 years old by any measure, and has shrinking gold reserves which are about the 3rd biggest in the world. Why would he refer to Russia as "foundation x

Poor as they may be, Russian have seen fit to spend national resources on financing the activities of the spies that were recently uncovered (MSM) in Britain and America.

The Bolshevik strategy for infiltration and undermining of western/capitalist ideals taking another turn? Just buy the opposition!

Russia may be older than the stated 100 years but communist Russia did not gain a hold until the 1917 October Revolution, the murder of the Tzar and his family and the loss of the legendary gold!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by HelionPrime

You understood me completely. And went where I dared not.

I have several British friends, in fact, I recently spent time with some visiting family members. The things that came from the mouth of an 8 year British child were truly frightening. The UN, global warming, and big oil ( this was during the BP spill). The amazing thing was, nobody thought it unusual.

So yes I have seen the future of this country, and realize the precipus of your country as well

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join