It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There was NOT a worldwide quake event today. It was one single deep quake.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Hey, guys! Just wanted to throw something I noticed into the mix:
In the last thread -which was closed- there was an interesting post that caught my eye. User Tzavros made a comment (page13) about seismic activity occurring over in Greece, et al, as follows: "...Have you seen this link? Earthquake activity around Greece..." "...I am picking up lots of activity from Europe, Turkey, Sebia, Russia Etc. We are also seeing rainbow clouds and short square rainbows."

Now what caught my attention was the mentioning of 'rainbows' being sighted in conjunction with the seismic activity.
He is referring to 'earthquake lights', (for those who don't know, check these sources for insight).
en.wikipedia.org...
(and)
inamidst.com...
(plus an awesome video, minutes before a quake in China)
www.youtube.com...

Well, I'm wondering if anyone has any documentation or video of this occurring there, or elsewhere recently? Especially Indonesia?

Thx
-ZZ

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I actually feel bad for weastcoast seems he/she is caught in the middle. People were starting to post pictures and stuff from there areas in the other thread but it seems trueamerican and Gazrok didn't much care.

I just looked at the charts and they are still active its a shame that thread is not reopened it should be maybe I will file a complaint.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
www.iris.edu...

Lot of earthquake for 2 days ....... 4.5+

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join