It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car crashes into man's bedroom minutes after he got up to check his emails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Car crashes into man's bedroom minutes after he got up to check his emails

www.asylum.co.uk

If Demitrios Bisbelis wasn't such an internet addict, he'd be dead by now. Seriously, getting up at 2am to use his computer recently saved his life.

The Aussie had a lucky escape this morning when he got out of bed in the early hours to use his computer... and then a car promptly crashed through his bedroom window.

Bisbelis, from Melbourne, says the car -- which became airborne after hitting a central reservation -- smashed through his window and landed on the bed where he'd been lying...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Found this one whilst scanning the web and found it both shocking and amusing...and they say the Internet is bad for you. Definately in a more light hearted spirit then the recent false flag scenarios. This is my first thread so if I have posted this in the wrong section, then I will apologise now.

edit on 31/10/10 by UnderstandingWisdom because: Added YouTube Video...Hopefully

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Double post sorry

edit on 31/10/10 by UnderstandingWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Higher Self and the Family that watches over our school here obviously decided he had more to do. There are no coincidences, he was awoken for a reason.

Airplanes do this occasionally too.
edit on 31-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Originally posted by Unity_99
Higher Self and the Family that watches over our school here obviously decided he had more to do. There are no coincidences, he was awoken for a reason.

Airplanes do this occasionally too.

Hmm that reminds me of the film Donnie Darko...classic

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Imagine that. You there checking out this email from saying someone has posted to your wall on facebook calling you a noob then CRASH! Theres a car gone through your wall and in your bedroom and THE guys your talking to in a chat room are calling you BS.

new topics

top topics

join