It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silence Zone & other Mysterious Places on Earth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
sometimes i wonder..if the smarter we think we're getting we are actually gettin dumber ..are we movin backwards. how is it possible space travel or portals were activated back then and we cant now?great vids btw

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Great Videos S+F as I hadn't seen these before........I completely buy into the anomalies pertaining to the Geomagnetic forces of Earth with the Solar system(Cogs and wheels) Also one which touches on these mysteries planetary forces is this gem
Just one of a few videos regarding the power within these places scattered around the Earth.
Oh to of been a fly on the wall at any of the points on the globe when these forces were in use.
Great thread thank you.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

Thank you for bringing Coral Castle to surface. I have seen the research of Jeremy Stride through his website:
www.code144.com...
All extremely interesting, and it is a pity that the constructor took all his secrets with him in his grave.....

Part 1:

Part 2
www.youtube.com...

Part 3
www.youtube.com...

Part 4
www.youtube.com...

Part 5
www.youtube.com...

Part 6
www.youtube.com...

(QUOTE):
Noted inaccuracies (Jeremy Stride)

Since publishing the video, the following inaccuracies have been discovered:

The object in the Seal of Solomon referenced as a bell is actually a Masonic Level, used for measuring horizontals.
The ADM star begins with 0º at the top, and is 180º on the bottom. This is the opposite to what is shown towards the end of the video.
Most of all, and perhaps not surprisingly, there is nothing easy or simple about this. The process is far more complex and detailed than perhaps has been implied here. It is best to think of this information as being relevant to part of the process, and admittedly it stands incomplete in this video.
The overwhelming bulk of the information, including the details on the numbers, remains valid.

I would also like to clarify that at no point does any stone physically get carried on top of the flywheel. Some have come away with this misunderstanding and it is the result of thinking through classical Newtonian laws – and of course we know now, and have known for a long time, that the universe is much more interesting than that. (UNQUOTE)

edit on 2-11-2010 by GeosAlien because: edit text

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Really nice videos, and thanks so much for posting these! I have always been interested in portals to other dimensions! I wish someone could find out about that door that won't open, and doesn't seem to lead anywhere! I wish they could find a key, and we could find out where it leads to. "Ancient Aliens" is my favorite show!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join