It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama To Be Outed as Gay? Blackmailed Into Criminal Activities?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aanna
ConservativeDaily.com published "Question Arrises is O bama Certifiably Insane." On 10/30 or 31ST.

here is that link

conservativedailynews.com...

and I just had a weird thought
if Obama is insane
he's got the arming
codes to our nuclear
arsenal. Does this
bother anybody other than me??

a quote from the article:

According to a report issued by retired U.S. Army Major-General Paul E. Vallely, who has served as special Fox News analyst for military issues, a reputable journalist with significant contacts inside the White House has asserted that Barack Obama has become unfit to serve due to emotional instability. – Anthony G. Martin

edit on 10/31/2010 by boondock-saint because: added url

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
I just had a weird thought
if Obama is insane
he's got the arming
codes to our nuclear
arsenal. Does this
bother anybody other than me??

Not to worry, they have already sent him a message.

Our finest will pull the plug is he gets all "crazy".

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by sp00n1

Sounds like a hit piece from people that are frustrated that the birth certificate scandal went nowhere.

If these folks are reading this on here, GIVE IT UP ALREADY!

The only reason it's gone nowhere is because the subject of the investigation - the POTUS - has sealed ALL of his records. IF he had a Hawaiian birth certificate, he could have produced it for a whopping $7; instead, he has spent MILLIONS suppressing the truth through lawyers, and his illegally obtained position as POTUS.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
Not to worry, they have already sent him a message.
Our finest will pull the plug is he gets all "crazy".

and just what will be the final straw
that tells them he's flipped his lid?
sticky notes all over the walls of
the Oval Office that reads:

"I miss Rahm"
"I miss Rahm"
"I miss Rahm"
"I miss Rahm"

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Ya know, the part about his birth certificate never made any sense to me. You have to be a US citizen, born here, to be eligible to become President. There are rules in place dealing specifically with elections, and what is required in order to run for a public office, which includes providing documentation to verify eligibility.

I just dont understand why he doesnt show it to get people to shut up.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I never heard it myself, but was told that Obama thinks the banking system is out to get him now. That they and the big industries are making him pay for trying to regulate them more. That is the frame of mind the President is in these days.

conservativedailynews.com...

sounds like he's been
visiting ATS a lot. That sounds
almost as if a JFK conspiracy theorist
said it. I wonder if Obama is
a member here? lol

edit on 10/31/2010 by boondock-saint because: spelling

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I remember on Youtube before the elections, some cabbie (limo driver?) claimed he had gay relations with Obama while doing crack/coc aine.

I wonder if he was actually telling the truth? Maybe this has something to do with that? If it was just being gay, that's one thing. But if it's true about Obama doing hard core drugs like this, well I don't know. But it's not good if that is indeed the case.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by OldCorp

Ya know, the part about his birth certificate never made any sense to me. You have to be a US citizen, born here, to be eligible to become President. There are rules in place dealing specifically with elections, and what is required in order to run for a public office, which includes providing documentation to verify eligibility.

I just dont understand why he doesnt show it to get people to shut up.

He can't produce one because he never had one. What he HAS produced, is a "Certificate of Live Birth," which is NOT the same as an original birth certificate. I still have my original birth certificate after 47 years, and my wife has hers, which was issued in 1957; my MOTHER has her original birth certificate issued in 1928. Some things you just don't lose. Obama has never said, "Well it was destroyed in a fire," or "We lost it when I was living in Indonesia;" He's tried to play off the COLB like it's the real deal, when in actuality, it is nothing more than a replacement for a lost or destroyed document.

There are MANY discrepancies about Obama's birthplace, not the least of which are published documents and stories from his brothers and sisters that list TWO different hospitals in Hawaii as the one he was born in, or the fact that his paternal grandmother STILL claims to this day that she was present at his birth - in KENYA. They need to get their stories straight.

Cheers.
edit on 10/31/2010 by OldCorp because: Added last sentence

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I don't think it has so much to do with what any of us think about homosexuality.
It's all about how "indiscretions" could be portrayed by the media to really turn the public
against Obama.

The point is that if Obama weren't corruptible--then the
TPTB wouldn't have shown an interest in him in the first place.

Corruptibility is a prerequisite for political ascension that has
the backing of the establishment.

Each indiscretion is a potential string that can be used to control
a puppet's every move. We all know a puppet has to have strings.

It's also a self-sustaining process. The more corruption one is
forced to embrace, the greater the possibility of one developing
a peculiar desire for a corrupting force that diminishes one's sense
of self control--and on and on it goes.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frontkjemper
I remember on Youtube before the elections, some cabbie (limo driver?) claimed he had gay relations with Obama while doing crack/coc aine.

I believe this is the story and video
you're talking about

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaploink
Is this the same president that was caught looking at the young woman's behind during the G8 conference? Should I be outraged that he dared to stare at a women's behind like a heterosexual male while he is secretly gay?

Obama looking at girl's behind at G8 conference

edit on 31-10-2010 by Kaploink because: oops

You mean THIS one?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Obama is not gay. Enough with these scandals already. Grow up and get over the fact he's YOUR president.

Morons.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
estimated timeline of events

Sinclair claimed he did drugs with
Obama and had sex with him
in the limo. He also stated he
got a call from a Mr. Young
who also claimed he was Obama's
gay lover. Later, a Mr. Young was found
murdered. I wonder if anyone is
connecting the dots here?

Gay Sex, Drugs and Murder

all implicated around Obama

wow, just wow

no wonder he's going insane

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I remember sticking up for the president when they talked about him looking at that girl's fine behind in France. I said that one cannot blame him for looking at that butt, because it was sooo fine that a gay guy would check that out.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

lookin at a girl's behind
doesn't mean he does not
look at guy's behinds too.
He might be bisexual !!!
swinging both ways

and it doesn't make him heterosexual

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Onion News Network always gets ahead of the story

link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
IF he had a Hawaiian birth certificate, he could have produced it

He HAS produced it....it has been posted here and on the web many many times, why do birthers keep posting that lie?

he has spent MILLIONS suppressing the truth through lawyers

Why do birthers keep posting that lie? Care to show where he has spent millions with lawyers suppressing the facts - show us the court cases and the cost. of course you will be unable to, as it is just a lie!

and his illegally obtained position as POTUS.

yet another birther lie, care to show why Obama is not the legal POTUS?

link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
TPTB are surely happy that they have successfully tarnished Obama in the eyes of a lot of people. If you think that Obama is part of the illuminati, think again. He was not even invited in the wedding of Chelsea which shows a lot on what level of friendship Obama has with the Clintons.

"Obama is a lightworker"

EXCUSE ME?? He could be a "Giraffe" but nobody gets to sit in the big chair without a leash around their neck(plenty of favors owed.)

He's a liberal extremist mentored in communism and surrounded by fauning worshippers.

"but he cannot do what he wants right away".

That's a convenient delusion:
Darn right: What He wants to "do" is strip this Republic of its constitution. Because liberals think they know whats good for everybody better than individuals do.We won't go quietly into that "good night"..

He cannot just go out there with guns blazing and shoot all the high ranking illuminati. As to why he chose those people in his cabinet (i.e. Hillary, Geithner, etc), there is a saying that goes, "Keep your friends close but your enemy closer.".
yet another convenient rationalization
They are birds of a feather.
Hildebeast actually said: "We can't give you a tax cut; you wouldn't know how to spend it!".

Obma did a lot of good things but they are not highlighted. A lot of fool people here are being led to where TPTB wants them to go. Who do you think started the malicious campaign against Obama? Answer: TPTB.
edit on 31-10-2010 by wavemaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

lol
isn't that Michelle right behind
Obama in that photo where
he's looking? Maybe Michelle
didn't notice.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
estimated timeline of events

Sinclair claimed he did drugs with
Obama and had sex with him
in the limo. He also stated he
got a call from a Mr. Young
who also claimed he was Obama's
gay lover. Later, a Mr. Young was found
murdered. I wonder if anyone is
connecting the dots here?

Gay Sex, Drugs and Murder

all implicated around Obama

wow, just wow

no wonder he's going insane

TPTB can also force you to go on public and say that you had sex with Obama even if you didn't do it. Then they kill you. Who gets suspected now? Obama!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join