It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Music Industry Exposed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Everyone please watch this 10 part video series on YouTube, it is called "The Music Industry Exposed" and it is in HD 720p. It explains everything about subliminal messages on our music and how the "industry" works. It is a pretty high quality production, not one of those cheap looking "conspiracy" videos.

Michael Jackson and all the artists that have tried to speak out aren't crazy, something bad is really happening.

It is really interesting have a look, Link below.
The Music Industry Exposed
edit on 10/30/2010 by Aztek87 because: Grammar Check

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Aztek87

I'm watching the video now.
It's sick so far.
I'll get back to you once I'm finished.

Cheers
Brady

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Aztek87

Trying to understand the world is one thing, but I am getting tired of hearing about "evil-satanic-bogeymen."

Who cares about someone's religious preference? Who cares if someone is into the Occult? Even many ATS members are...but why do conspiracy theorists throw around the terms "satanism" and "satanic" as almost the central points to their arguments?

When all else fails accuse someone of being a devil worshiper.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Now up to part 7. Nicely done.

All about symbolism. Always surprised to see how much these symbols are everywhere in the U.S. .

Never found anything similar to that in Quebec.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
We've got to save Eminem!

Good videos

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Good thread, and this is something that is connected to Michael's death I beleieve. In addition, Rik Clay, was "sucided" just when he was working on exposing this as well. Its quite a big thing.

Amazing 1111 Facts to Consider 1 of 2 by Rik Clay

Amazing 1111 Facts to Consider 2 of 2 by Rik Clay

Do You Believe in Magick? Part I

Do You Believe In Magick? II

the rest are on the channel! 9/11 was very carefully carried through according to Babolynian Astrology, on the Saturn/Uranus opposition, in a perfectly carried out way. Not to mention Hurrican Erin was just at New York for that day and mention of an Israeli sub with missile capacity as well.

The Power of the Black Sun

Hidden Books in Vatican PT.1of4

the rest on the channel

Why is this so importan?. Maybe the whole world is in the hands of negative fanatics and perhaps we value our safety more than this. I'd say.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
THE RAIN MAN!!

www.crystalinks.com...

George Washington's vision is recorded at the Library of Congress

Valley Forge, the winter of 1777, American forces were fighting against the British, the most powerful nation in the world. Many believe that only 3% of the American people took part in the struggle for independence, while "Tories" gave aid and comfort to the British cause.

"This afternoon, as I was sitting at this table engaged in preparing a dispatch, something seemed to disturb me. Looking up, I beheld standing opposite me a singularly beautiful female. So astonished was I, for I had given strict orders not to be disturbed, that it was some moments before I found language to inquire the cause of her presence. A second, a third and even a fourth time did I repeat my question, but received no answer from my mysterious visitor except a slight raising of her eyes.

"By this time I felt strange sensations spreading through me. I would have risen but the riveted gaze of the being before me rendered volition impossible. I assayed once more to address her, but my tongue had become useless, as though it had become paralyzed.

"A new influence, mysterious, potent, irresistible, took possession of me. All I could do was to gaze steadily, vacantly at my unknown visitor, Gradually the surrounding atmosphere seemed as if it had become filled with sensations, and luminous. Everything about me seemed to rarify, the mysterious visitor herself becoming more airy and yet more distinct to my sight than before. I now began to feel as one dying, or rather to experience the sensations which I have sometimes imagined accompany dissolution. I did not think, I did not reason, I did not move; all were alike impossible. I was only conscious of gazing fixedly, vacantly at my companion.

"Presently I heard a voice saying, `Son of the Republic, look and learn,' while at the same time my visitor extended her arm eastwardly. I now beheld a heavy white vapor at some distance rising fold upon fold. This gradually dissipated, and I looked upon a strange scene. Before me lay spread out in one vast plain all the countries of the world; Europe, Asia, Africa and America. I saw rolling and tossing between Europe and America the billows of the Atlantic, and between Asia and America lay the Pacific.

" `Son of the Republic' said the same mysterious voice as before, `look and learn,' At that moment I beheld a dark, shadowy being, like an angel, standing, or rather floating in mid-air, between Europe and America. Dipping water out of the ocean in the hollow of each hand, he sprinkled some upon America with his right hand, while with his left hand he cast some on Europe. Immediately a cloud raised from these countries, and joined in mid-ocean. For a while it remained stationary, and then moved slowly westward, until it enveloped America in its murky folds. Sharp flashes of lightning gleamed through it at intervals, and I heard the smothered groans and cries of the American people.

"A second time the angel dipped water from the ocean, and sprinkled it out as before. The dark cloud was then drawn back to the ocean, in whose heaving billows it sank from view. A third time I heard the mysterious voice saying, `Son of the Republic, look and learn,' I cast my eyes upon America and beheld villages and towns and cities springing up one after another until the whole land from the Atlantic to the Pacific was dotted with them.

"Again, I heard the mysterious voice say, `Son of the Republic, the end of the century cometh, look and learn.' At this the dark shadowy angel turned his face southward, and from Africa I saw an ill-omened spectre approach our land. It flitted slowly over every town and city of the latter. The inhabitants presently set themselves in battle array against each other. As I continued looking I a saw bright angel, on whose brow rested a crown of light, on which was traced the word `Union,' bearing the American flag which he placed between the divided nation, and said, `Remember ye are brethren.' Instantly, the inhabitants, casting from them their weapons became friends once more, and united around the National Standard.

"And again I heard the mysterious voice saying, `Son of the Republic, look and learn.' At this the dark, shadowy angel placed a trumpet to his mouth, and blew three distinct blasts; and taking water from the ocean, he sprinkled it upon Europe, Asia and Africa. Then my eyes beheld a fearful scene: from each of these countries arose thick, black clouds that were soon joined into one. Throughout this mass there gleamed a dark red light by which I saw hordes of armed men, who, moving with the cloud, marched by land and sailed by sea to America. Our country was enveloped in this volume of cloud, and I saw these vast armies devastate the whole country and burn the villages, towns and cities that I beheld springing up. As my ears listened to the thundering of the cannon, clashing of swords, and the shouts and cries of millions in mortal combat, I heard again the mysterious voice saying, `Son of the Republic, look and learn.' When the voice had ceased, the dark shadowy angel placed his trumpet once more to his mouth, and blew a long and fearful blast.

"Instantly a light as of a thousand suns shone down from above me, and pierced and broke into fragments the dark cloud which enveloped America. At the same moment the angel upon whose head still shone the word Union, and who bore our national flag in one hand and a sword in the other, descended from the heavens attended by legions of white spirits. These immediately joined the inhabitants of America, who I perceived were well nigh overcome, but who immediately taking courage again, closed up their broken ranks and renewed the battle.

"Again, amid the fearful noise of the conflict, I heard the mysterious voice saying, `Son of the Republic, look and learn.' As the voice ceased, the shadowy angel for the last time dipped water from the ocean and sprinkled it upon America. Instantly the dark cloud rolled back, together with the armies it had brought, leaving the inhabitants of the land victorious!

"Then once more I beheld the villages, towns and cities springing up where I had seen them before, while the bright angel, planting the azure standard he had brought in the midst of them, cried with o loud voice" `While the stars remain, and the heavens send down dew upon the earth, so long shall the Union last.' And taking from his brow the crown on which blazoned the word `UNION,' he placed it upon the Standard while the people, kneeling down, said, `Amen.'

"The scene instantly began to fade and dissolve, and I at last saw nothing but the rising, curling vapor I at first beheld. This also disappearing, I found myself once more gazing upon the mysterious visitor, who, in the same voice I had heard before, said, `Son of the Republic, what you have seen is thus interpreted: three great perils will come upon the Republic. The most fearful is the third, but in this greatest conflict the whole world united shall not prevail against her. Let every child of the Republic learn to live for his God, his land and the Union. With these words the vision vanished, and I started from my seat and felt that I had seen a vision wherein had been shown to me the birth, progress and destiny of the United States."

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

It appears by your post you do not believe in The God of the bible who tells us there is a Devil.

Your heart appears to be hardened to the point that you can not tell that you are not a mere mortal but a spirit robed in a mortal body. Who is meant to follow after God by your own will, but follow the worldly ideals.

God created all that is good the Devil tempted us into sin and our own devises has turned everything that is good into evil

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Aztek87

Excellent post/find and the video is an absolute must see.
S&F

Wow, if only you were aware of the profound impact this thread and the YouTube video documentary has had on me, and most probably many other musicians and artists who have seen the video and lived the experience of being caught up in the HELL of the music business, inside the lion's lair, through the gauntlet of flames of the music scene.

I say this because I have been there and lived it out amongst the Illuminati "High-Ups" in the music business all over Europe and I have been at war with them for well over 20 years.
They have had an "X" on me for years as a "no go artist/producer" because I have refused outright to let them use and/or abuse me.
I comment as a real (known) and experienced, flesh and blood music producer, I have nothing to hide and I DO NOT FEAR TPTB.
Artists like Robbie Williams will vouch for my comments, he's been there too, in fact the whole Take That Band, Prince, George Michael, and.. and... many more have emerged from from the woodwork in recent years.
This is similar to the Alien and UFO disclosure I suppose. In the music business "the truth is out there too" just look at the crap we are being fed with American Idol or the X-Factor.....

What a joke.. I often wonder if those participants are aware of what they are letting themselves in for or if they are willing disciples and want it.
As you may note most "really good talent" suddenly disappears (daddy, mummy or a friend of the family is in the know/business and intervenes at higher contract level and so "the real talent is out of the competition)
and so you are left with ....hot air brainwashed dummies in most cases, bought/sold out souls..

Where are the true real artists? Being kept in the closet....well away from the MSM. they might say something that will bring the money making over-hyped music business even further down than it already is...

I am a living example of the type of artist that has never been permitted into the media spotlight.
(at least above a certain level)

And this has nothing to do with a lack of musical capabilities, skills, performance or image and the like.
This is purely due to my explicit reluctance to dance with the devil.
There are many of us (artists/musician) who have been or are going through this.

Such is my experience, that I did not need a record label, as I grounded my own, nor a producer, because I produce myself and help others to write or arrange music. Furthermore I own my own studio.
I never let them get anywhere near controlling me although in my early years in the 80's they did "have me for a while" but I was considered a whistle-blower because I openly shared the insider secrets I learned over the years and spoke openly about the "TRUTH" behind the music business the recording technology and I continue to do that today.

To be very honest I don't give a ^5$£" about all the money and fame I could have had because the price of selling your soul to the devil is a too higher price to pay.
No way would I, or should anybody, sacrifice their own personality, freedom, relationship with friends or family.
NEVER, sell out your intellectual property in the form of texts, music composition/ ideas and creative input for sound design or other artistic skills to those money hungry corporate good for nothing rip off merchants, so called Music industry labels and media professionals.

DO IT YOURSELF or with your band, get advice about copy writing and protecting your creativity and be very careful with who you"sign up to".. Research them hard and thoroughly, get legal advice and perhaps consider working with smaller, honest and "clean" independents.

Making music is a gift from above, some have it, some don't, some a little and some more than others.
If you have the gift of creating music, respect it, use it, flaunt it, and if you are lucky enough as I was and still am maybe, you can live from it, but don't sell yourself to the "DARK SIDE" and fall into the trap of working for the devil......
It will destroy you and everyone and everything around you.

It's like being or becoming a martial arts expert.
Would you then use your fighting skills to be a thug and go out beating people up?

Harming innocent children and teens and adults or anybody susceptible for that matter, by poisoning their minds, souls and hearts by inflicting and injecting negative, pure materialistic, sex, drugs and violence into their, what should be, entertaining audio visual experience of listening to, or dancing to and generally enjoying music, is a crime against humanity damaging the subconsciousness of millions, in no matter which style of music.

Music and entertainment is being misused and abused like most religions using very similar techniques to manipulate the masses.
And as we all know, there are, always have been and always will be "Super Stars" who should be role models to a certain extent at least, who really have a "life changing influence on MILLIONS in some cases".
This is a HUGE responsibility and they should be projecting a positive influence and setting an example.

Nothing wrong with a good to the point protest song (not inciting violence)
or songs about sex, erotic feelings and emotions or love but without too much "IN YA FACE" explicit language/video material especially on TV at all hours of the day, unless appropriately labeled/password protected for adults only), THIS IS MESSING THE KIDS UP exactly what the NWO, TPTB Illuminati want.
Hence your post and the great insight in the video.
TPTB want total destruction and the breakdown of all social standards and morals, especially amongst the youngsters!

Party, rock and roll as hard as you like, music, you name it, I Love it, we all do, so lets get on with it and have fun but,
NOT IN THE NAME OF THE DEVIL and giving the impression to all the younger generation that a good fun life is only about chicks, joints/powder and bundles of dollar bills while your driving around in fat rimmed souped up corvette.
WAKE UP upcoming artists it's not all glam and the glam is a sham scam...it makes you blind man...

Been there, seen that, done that,,
Not good, not really,

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ACTS 2:38
reply to post by dalan.

It appears by your post you do not believe in The God of the bible who tells us there is a Devil.

Faith vs. Reason

Your heart appears to be hardened to the point that you can not tell that you are not a mere mortal but a spirit robed in a mortal body.

That would be an assumption based on the fact that you believe that I am not Christian. I realize that "I" am not this body...in fact, I refer to it often as my "3rd Dimensional Spirit-Vehicle."

I just like to use reason to find out the truth....

'___': The Spirit Molecule

Who is meant to follow after God by your own will, but follow the worldly ideals.

I am right where God wants me, if God wanted me someplace else I would be there too.

God created all that is good the Devil tempted us into sin and our own devises has turned everything that is good into evil

Ok...let's talk about Christian logic for a moment...

The Bible is not to be taken literally.

If you take the allegory of the Garden of Eden literally, then it is simple to use reason to prove that such a perspective is false. Christians believe that God is all knowing. In the story of the Garden of Eden Eve is tempted by a talking snake to eat fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. She eats it. She encourages Adam to eat it. God finds them. God kicks them out of the Garden and punishes the snake and its lineage by cursing it and forcing it to crawl on its belly.

Christians believe that the snake in the garden of Eden was Satan. If god were actually all knowing, then he would have known that Satan used free will to take the from of a snake to tempt Eve and then Adam. In which case God would not have punished the entire species of snakes by forcing them to crawl on their bellies for a crime they did not commit. Unless, of course, god is a psychopath.

Example.

Being the Caucasian that I am I stroll into my local Police Department and inform them that I am going to rob a corner-store disguised as a black man. The Police Department now has foreknowledge of what I am planning to do. I carry out my plan. The Police Department arrests all of the black men in my town and puts a curse on their respective lineages simply because I, the perpetrator, decided to disguise myself as one of them.

Furthermore, in all likelihood you are only Christian out of fear of going to hell. The only way that the Christian God can get new followers is by threatening them with eternal torture.

If a political dictator rises to power, threatens his opponents and allies with torture if they decide not to believe in him or follow his rules...then we would rightfully call him a dictator. Especially if he only gains new supporters through threats of torture...then we would just call him God.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

I agree with you in the sence that many uninformed Christians will way too easily label someone a "Devil worshiper" if they don't agree with them or even show a sign of having a gift that God gave them, to that this is true to a certin extent.

Where i disagree with you is your opinion of the Biblical God not being all knowing and comparing him to a dictator, you blame the Biblical God for Eve eating the fruit and saying he didn't know when in fact he did it was Eve's choice with her free will to eat the fruit and they paid the price for it after, also Hitler didn't manifest love such as the Biblical God is supposed too if you really understand the teachings, and this can be hard for some to do, even i get stumped from time to time on certin topics related and i feel i know a pretty good amount (of course me being far from a saint), but the Bible is supposed to be a mystery in areas and simple in others it just depends on how one might go around and perceive such.

edit on 31-10-2010 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
It's weird that no one has ever posted that documentary here before, i was waiting for someone to reply saying " here is the thread where this was discussed"

Hopefully more people will watch it, I really liked it.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Actually I have seen this documentary posted here before. That is were I originally viewed it, however I find it interesting whether or not I believe some of the things contained in it.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I too thought this had been posted before, I watched this over 6 months ago. Interesting set of videos though, there are lots of videos on YouTube like this, some very good and some very bad.

I went through a phase of watching all of these types of videos, if you take it all in and invest some of yourself in them (believe them), then you will definately loose a part of your sanity.
edit on 31/10/10 by UnderstandingWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Aztek87

But remember, they try to tell us some bands, are "satanic' like led zepellin. When you here words backwords, they are absorbed back words. Incomprehensible even to the sub concious. They black mail bands. Led zepeillin says the word love a million #in times. The beatles too. Zep, the beatles, are too bands illuminatti do not want you listening to.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Aztek87

Also you have to hear the songs a million times in order for there little subliminalities to even really matter.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by UnderstandingWisdom

Sometimes i hate listening to the radio, becuase, the words are engraving stupidity into everyones brains who listens to it everyday. and i know thats why the words are made out that way. I havnt lost my sanity, but cultivated stupidity, and stupidity in general just pisses me off. And the main source is media.

If you just take the time to listen, you'll realize, even some bands in the industry make it, with a real message. Before theyre takin out

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ACTS 2:38

You are meant to be apart of god. Everything, all matter is god. The christain philosophy makes out true human nature to be evil. We are all the satan and the god

top topics

join