It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure Is Here! And So It Begins!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Billions of Earth-size planets orbiting sun-like stars, researchers say

At least one in every four stars like the sun have planets about the size of Earth circling them in very close orbits, researchers said Thursday. That means our galaxy alone, with its 200 billion sun-like stars, has at least 46 billion Earth-size planets orbiting close to the stars, and perhaps billions more farther out in the so-called habitable zone, said astronomer Andrew Howard of the University of California, a co-author of the paper. The discovery was reported in the journal Science.

Read more: www.denverpost.com...

Dont believe me? Then look at this:

imgur.com...

Initiated ordinance? hrmm....
edit on 29-10-2010 by rajaten because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Again?

What about Drake equation?

What about the millions of people who still think that god created man and man alone to be the crown of the creation? It has been just few years since the catholic church publicly began to admit there might be other life in universe.... In short, most people in catholic culture are not ready for any kind of disclosure, for which there propably ain't reason either.

-v
edit on 29-10-2010 by v01i0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0
reply to post by rajaten

Again?

What about Drake equation?

What about the millions of people who still think that god created man and man alone to be the crown of the creation? It has been just few years since the catholic church publicly began to admit there might be other life in universe.... In short, most people in catholic culture are not ready for any kind of disclosure, for which there propably ain't reason either.

-v
edit on 29-10-2010 by v01i0 because: (no reason given)

If only equations and math could solve everything....

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

I am still trying to figure out how this would challenge Judeo/Christian Theology

I don't get it.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Well it was only a matter of time...surely?!

Some more detailed info on this new finding :

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by GeisterFahrer

Maybe the idea of jesus as an alien hybrid is too much for them

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

They don't but sometimes they give a hint...

Personally I have always hold it as a possibility that there would be life in other starsystems and galaxies. However, I don't give much chance for the possibility that aliens have already visited earth and kept it secret, or that our governments would've kept it secret.

The whole disclose idea (when though to be the revelation of extraterrastial contacts held secret by governments) is bunk. It has very many same qualities as the expectancy of Christ's second coming, or King Arthur whatever. It is mythology, referring to something else which some people just can't crasp.

-v

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by GeisterFahrer

Because in the Bible it says that god created man as a crown of creation. Would there be aliens about, it would mean that they would be superior to us as they can travel vast distances of space.

-v

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by annella
Well it was only a matter of time...surely?!

Some more detailed info on this new finding :

www.guardian.co.uk...

Thanks for the better article, appreciate it

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

So Denver is actually putting a ballot before the people to vote to create an ET affairs commission? It sounds to me like a great scam to funnel some $$ into something non-existent. It must be nice to have a $75K a year job with a big office, nice view and nothing whatsoever to do.

Without ever having seen an ET they really expect people to pay them to establish a liaison committee?

How gullable ARE these people in Denver? Has this been the reason for putting fluoride in the water?

I would at least expect the committee thinking up these pork barrel projects to at least produce some kind of Disney theatrical stunt to convince folks that the ETs are here before they start funneling money into ET welfare projects.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

God, rajaten, I have to say all these alarmist "disclosure" posts are annoying.

"And so it begins...?"

You must have a lot more faith in the ability of the U.S. to be truthful than I do. This news you posted I read about in my paper quite a while back.

The only thing that as "begun" is a little bit of conditioning by the government to get people used to the idea that there "might" be something out there. What they wind up disclosing should be accepted with the greatest of caution.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Earth-sized you say? now I can totally view the ufo/ET topic as disclosed!

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Yeah, just like your "october 13th" disclosure, which turned out to be nothing! Yes, its good that we are finding new planets. And i am certain that there are many life forms are out there, and maybe they could be visiting earth, who knows. But the hardcore believers are killing this subject with their "believe everything" viewpoint. And thats a shame, because there are some great cases out there, but these days people are more interested in the hoaxers and balloons

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Well its not really discolsure as we have no idea whether this is definitely true, let alonw if there are aliens on this planet.

Don't forget whole Gliese 518 g affair people. These planets will disappear as quickly as they appeared.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

But religious people don't seem to realize that the god they believe in, is actually an alien.

In the strictest definition god is an ET.

It's not from here, so it is extra terrestrial...or from beyond Earth..just like any other being not wholly from Earth is an ET.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

To be honest, I think you pretty much believe as I do about the existence of ET. I also feel compelled to give credit to skeptics that want to see something tangible and conclusive.

The fact that I know what I have seen and witnessed with my very own eyes is evidence enough for me, but it doesn't hold any weight with the masses.

For me, Disclosure is "a national leader going live on television to announce ET's existence in a clear, concise statement supported with appropriate charts, graphs, photos and, MOST IMPORTANTLY, something physical that can be carefully studied by scientists to endorse the publicly made statement with scientific fact". Anything less would be debunked and discredited.

Scientists (well known and respected or not) with guesses about how many planets there are that MIGHT be capable of supporting life forms similar to us brings us no closer to Disclosure than we were 2 hours ago IMHO.

Thanks for trying.
edit on 29/10/10 by FactFinder because: typo

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Is this anything to do with disclosure? I dont see how. This is scientific discovery , I.E. current, therefore not part of a cover up. Disclosure would go something like this " We have known for fifty years that we have company in space, and we have been having bourbon at thier place at Christmas for about thirty of those years." This is nothing to do with disclosure.... bloody interesting stuff no doubt, but your title is misleading and not relavent to the post you made.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Depends how you define disclosure.

2nd line.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by FactFinder

Sure id love that to happen too but I suspect its just not a possibility.

For me, I read between the lines.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
What a worthless thread. The title is very misleading. Nothing was disclosed here, yet that's exactly what you claimed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join