It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone With Future Predictions, Dreams, And Visions Post Here! Now - 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I am starting this thread to see all the predictions, dreams, visions etc in the range og now and 2012.... Even if its not your information i would like to see what we come up with. So lets see what you got...

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Eastsiderdr07

Good thread i wonder where all the predictors are at,it will be good to see whos real and whos fake some 3 to 10 years from now by looking back at this thread,i know im going to have the most accurate

edit on 28-10-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: becasue the ats members take every little thing some ones says and tries to rail roads people threads becasue they cant do a thread of there own.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

edit on 28-10-2010 by Eastsiderdr07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Stating that you're not a government dude is the LAST thing you want to say here.

Here come the paralells to prallels.
edit on 28-10-2010 by Divine Strake because: The cookie monster told me to click edit, then type this in the box that must be filled out.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I am predicting that most predictions will have their own thread.I think most predictors will like to have the spotlight on them not bundled up in one huge strait jacket.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

I agree, why do you want a list of personal theories? what do you think will happen in 2012? zero-point, awakening, solar flare, return of christ, planet x (nibiru), aliens, return of the ancient gods (oops same thing) whats your take on what's to come?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I had a dream me and my Gf were on a beach witha bunch of people drinking and partying, and on object came from the sky and wipes us all out...it was an intense dream. Don't know what it was that came from the sky.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

A certain part of the world in the next 3 years will suddenly drop to a tempature that drops so low windows feeze and break.
AND depending on the next movies coming up ILL TELL U MORE.
nostrodamus jumped the 2012 thing to a point of no return,i cracked his last code.
the sagitarious is biden
the scorpio is hillary
and the leo is obama.
www.youtube.com...
This is one time in which i hope im wrong,but like all his stupid spells cast upon your earth,this was a time spell just like the 1999 time spell the world will end.your civalazation is in real trouble if im right...real trouble.it has somthing to do with hillary i think pissing some one off.

edit on 28-10-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
[m

I appriciate that you can be mature and actually not waste ur time being negative on here....

please everybody stop the negativity!
edit on 28-10-2010 by Eastsiderdr07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

Whats gong to happen is a battle of gravity between planets as they all alighn the only way that can happen is if a movie is created.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

There was a time inwhich all humans on this earth had powers of telekenises and telepathic ability until they built the pyramids in which blocks the frequncie of humans ability as far as the mind.
There are groups of fanatics that know this ability and are using it in movies.
The day after tommorrow was one out of 100 plus movies that have decided your fate,not only that but so called prophets as well determine things as well from there silly predictions from the past.If ore then 100 million people believe in something at the same time it will come true.
1999 and 2012 are the first time spells of your world in the last 5000 years,its hard to stop thos..hard

edit on 28-10-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

funny you said if a movie is created do you remember 2010 (the year we make contact!). The whole jupiter becoming a star well it is alot brighter than before. the only thing left is the contact. is art imitating life or life imitating art?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

I used to astral until something happened in which im scared to do it.I used to visit these three men as they talked about the strangest things for years as they would dress up like owls and just sit and talk about the worlds craziest things.
Come to find out it wasn’t owls they was imitating it was a form of a harpy race some time ago, not only are they obsessed with these harpy things i even found out that they own harp and elf communications, they have found that all humans posses the art of creating the point of creating the point of existence.
They use it through the movies that u all watch and go home and think about.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
In 2012 religious people will be told that theyve been lied to about the stories they base their lives on. what they wont realize is it had to be that way. our society today is smart. the societies that were around a long time ago didnt have much knowledge. they were pretty much still animals. order didnt exist in this world. religion brought order by tricking the minds of the people. people wer tought they would be punished forever if they didnt live by those rules. in 2012 people will not understand this and get angry at these remarks leading to the events in 2012.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

I used to astral until something happened in which im scared to do it.I used to visit these three men as they talked about the strangest things for years as they would dress up like owls and just sit and talk about the worlds craziest things.
Come to find out it wasn’t owls they was imitating it was a form of a harpy race some time ago, not only are they obsessed with these harpy things i even found out that they own harp and elf communications, they have found that all humans posses the art of creating the point of creating the point of existence.
They use it through the movies that u all watch and go home and think about.

I too have had a similar experience as a very young child. I had one of those dreams that are not just dreams. the reality of it was way to real the colors brighter than normal everything was lucid, crystal clear and this bird thing became a girl. was it a visitation? a connection? who knows? who cares? the experience was as real to me as my fingers typing this text. I remember this dream like it was yesterday, her face etched on my soul. but here is the interesting part . now I have been carrying around the memory of that dream over 30 years I have seen her again a little older but same face

www.youtube.com...

we are so not alone!!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

i stopped right here because i didnt have to read any more.

I too have had a similar experience as a very young child. I had one of those dreams that are not just dreams. the reality of it was way to real the colors brighter than normal everything was lucid, crystal clear

I will go back and read it as i love when i can relate,isnt it beutiful and amazing at the same time as well as other words i cant even find in my brain at this point as i think of all the good times i had...brings a little tear in my eye..the force is with u. forsure!

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
If any thing were to transpire it would not happen on one certain date.

That maybe the period this planet begins a transit through the Universe that will result in changes though.

This I do know the U.S. government has been making extreme plans for something.

They are insuring the survival of people with our belief system are some of the survivors to repopulate the world.

The one place to find them is in the military.

Where would the safest place to be if a enormous CME were to strike the earth?

These men are not fear mongers,they are scientists voicing concern.

www.deccanchronicle.com... ypse-2012-true-507

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.telegraph.co.uk...
ed it on 30-10-2010 by Oneolddude because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

And then on top of that they are throwing all the names of folk lore and myth in the humans face as if to say u no who we are ...so what who cares.
bloddy elf and harpy,i wonder what other fairy tale frequencie communications they have took over.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

It was a time in every childs life in which they had no knowlege of what was happening around them.
It was a time in which the frequencie was so high because it wasnt nothing really in a childs mind as far as responsibilities bills life death etc etc.
It was a time in which the purity of all channels to all forms of thingas was wide open.
So crystal clear...yess,love the clarity,but what really happened?

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I can only affirm these visions will be relevant to this generation. Dream visions received from mid 2008, weekly over a three week period (for the first 3).

Vision 1---I am lying on the grass outside my front yard. The air is mild as I gaze up at an almost dusk sky. Suddenly, there is a burst of fire in the Heavens. I watch an orange fireball with a long red tail streak furiously across the sky. I try to shout out, but I am so in shock that the words don't come out. I run inside the house, where there are several unfamiliar people to me gathered socially. I can tell they are aware of the meteor because thay are all scrambling outside in panic. I too run outside again and grab a lady friend by the hand. I am trying to run as fast as I can with her in tow, however she has another friend in tow slowing us down and I feel I won't be able to get to safety fast enough. Then the anticipated moment comes, and in the distance I see floodwaters rushing in towards us. I can see that the incoming tide is steaming and a sense of dread comes over me as I find myself desperately clambering for safety, jumping residential fences and seeking leverage to avoid the incoming flow. Somehow the tidal surge does not manage to reach me.

The vision forwards in time and I am experiencing the aftermath of the event amongst dishelved and disoriented looking people scattered in an urban centre. I see men with shirts off walking aimlessly in shock etc. Amongst the chaos, there is a man with a large video camera filming the commotion . I walk up to him, look directly into the lens and say in great frustration "I told you this was going to happen.You didn't listen!"

Vision 2--- I stand alone in a vast dark cavern. Suddenly the ground at my feet begins to literally split open. Terrified, I run to the cave entrance and realise I have nowhere to go as a massive hurricane wind is raging outside in a world of eerie darkness. I witness a windspeed of such tremendous force you could not comprehend exposing yourself to it's sheer power and surviving intact. I felt hopeless as there seemed to be no safe avenue. *the vision then jumpcuts to my close friend and I attempting to escape from a shallow underground shelter that is collapsing around us in sections from tremors. I can hear the voices of others sheltered there with much commotion as I hear the crumbling of our surroundings. My friend and I manage to exit and join a band of others outside in what looks to be school/college site in a remote like area. Nobody is sure of where to go or what to do, and I suggest we head north. I am told by a lady in the group "Darwin's Gone" (a city in Northern Australia), and I took this to mean it had been inundated by water. *UPDATE-That 'lady in the group', I have now been introduced to (is my friend's current partner) and the location of the site described has now been recognised as near her residence (where my friend now lives) in the outer suburbs of my home city. I intuitively felt it to be a school site in the vision and that's exactly what it is today.

Vision3---Amongst torn and desolate surroundings, the daytime weather calm. I am sheltering within a heavily battered industrial type building. I can hear others inside in another section of the building. I manage to pry open a cavity in the roof and peer out to view the sky. I watch in awe as the sky begins to alter before my eyes. The energy in the air also feels strange. I turn my head to see a mega tsunami incoming. I realise my impending fate, though strangely I am not very fearful as might be expected, as if accepting of the event. At the point of waking, I see am shown a large red celestial body. This vision was an incredibly emotional experience as I came to fully acknowledge the huge scope of the events that will take place. The experiences in these dream visions were all too real to ignore.

Vision 4---I am a passenger in a vehicle travelling up a steep multi-lane highway busy with traffic. I am shown only the view ahead. As the vehicle travels up the peak of the slope, the horizon comes into full view. What is revealed is the sight of two Suns in the sky; our Sun, and another right beside it, about a quarter in size, shining equally bright. This vision was quite brief, but experience was incredibly real and displayed in striking detail as the others. I am still in awe of that sight, although it makes me anxious to play the vision back in my mind realising what it represents for humanity.

Peace and Blessings

edit on 30-10-2010 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join