It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wow! rare video of jets chasing the belgium triangle

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
remember the famous case of the belgium wave and the triangle picture which to this day hasnt been debunked

heres a video ive never seen before of jets being scrambled to chase it

AND.. footage of the triangle

!!!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Where did you find the video prior to uploading it to youtube?
edit: nvm the same video from a different uploader has had over 12 million views, so it's not exactly rare.. www.youtube.com...

still i've never seen i though. thanks for posting.

edit on 27/10/10 by Nventual because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
to bad the footage is so low quality

but thx for sharing..

btw..the guy at the end reminds me on Putin :O

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
on youtube there were a couple of people who`d posted it there the last month

the officer at the end of the video is saying

(transalated to english)

we chased them for 20 minutes, then they disapeard

and the reporter says how they were tracked on radar and witnessed by thousands

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I'm not too familiar with this case, but the triangle footage is more convincing than a lot of what's on YouTube. If this is the legendary TR-3 that the US military supposedly has, one must wonder why they'd fly it in a friendly country's airspace without proper clearance.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by flightsuit
I'm not too familiar with this case, but the triangle footage is more convincing than a lot of what's on YouTube. If this is the legendary TR-3 that the US military supposedly has, one must wonder why they'd fly it in a friendly country's airspace without proper clearance.

Probably to test it against a country with modern air defenses to find out how it might perform in a real conflict with a similarly equipped foe.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Great video! I love the Tr3-b and the Belgium wave. I go back and forth on what was really scene in the 90's.

I am posting comments from the youtubers video.

on 30 March the supervisor for the Control Reporting Center (CRC) at Glons received reports that three unusual lights were seen moving towards Thorembais-Gembloux which lies to the South-East of Brussels. The lights were reported to be brighter than stars, changing color between red, green and yellow, and appeared to be fixed at the vertices of an equilateral triangle. At this point Glons CRC requested the Wavre gendarmerie send a patrol to confirm the sighting.

Over the next hour the two scrambled F-16s attempted nine separate interceptions of the targets. On three occasions they managed to obtain a radar lock for a few seconds but each time the targets changed position and speed so rapidly that the lock was broken. During the first radar lock, the target accelerated from 240 km/h to over 1,770 km/h while changing altitude from 2,700 m to 1,500 m, then up to 3,350 m before descending to almost ground level -- the first descent of more than 900 m taking less than two seconds. Similar manoeuvres were observed during both subsequent radar locks. On no occasion were the F-16 pilots able to make visual contact with the targets and at no point, despite the speeds involved, was there any indication of a sonic boom. Moreover, narrator Robert Stack added in an episode of Unsolved Mysteries, the sudden changes in acceleration and deceleration would have been fatal to one or more human pilots.

During this time, ground witnesses broadly corroborate the information obtained by radar. They described seeing the smaller triangle completely disappear from sight at one point, while the larger triangle moved upwards very rapidly as the F-16s flew past. After 00:30 radar contact became much more sporadic and the final confirmed lock took place at 00:40. This final lock was once again broken by an acceleration from around 160 km/h to 1,120 km/h after which the radar of the F-16s and those at Glons and Semmerzake all lost contact. Following several further unconfirmed contacts the F-16s eventually returned to base shortly after 01:00.

The final details of the sighting were provided by the members of the Wavre gendarmerie who had been sent to confirm the original report. They describe four lights now being arranged in a square formation, all making short jerky movements, before gradually losing their luminosity and disappearing in four separate directions at around[ 01:30

source: source for info

S&F!
edit on 10/27/2010 by mblahnikluver because: fix info on youtuber

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Compelling video. I'm not familiar with this case. Is there anyone on ATS who can translate what they're saying? What's the language? I know a majority of Belgians speak Dutch.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
its no my youtube chanel

but thanks anyway

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
What makes no sense to me is that if it was one of ours, why take the chance of some fighter jet knocking you out of the sky and getting the crash wreckage ?

I mean the USA/black opps or whatever could run drills /test with thier own fighters to see if the craft can aviod a lock/ missle strike....

Either its ours and they are so over confindent that they go playing around with other countrys air space with the chance of a crash / another county aquiring the technogy.

Or , it is not man made and they are here for whatever unknown reason , siteseeing etc etc....

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
The video is in Spanish. The officer in the end speaks French, but is dubbed over in Spanish as well. I understand some of it, but not enough to give a decent translation.
However, there are a lot of English spoken videos on the Belgian wave, what might be easier for most of you.
www.youtube.com...

I live in Belgium, these sightings were reported for months on the news back then, almost daily. Thousands of people witnessed it over a period of about two years, even more people didn't talk about what they saw out of fear of being ridiculed.

We're twenty years later now, and most people hardly remember the hype. Collective memory seems to fade simultaneously with media attention.

edit on 27/10/10 by Movhisattva because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire
Compelling video. I'm not familiar with this case. Is there anyone on ATS who can translate what they're saying? What's the language? I know a majority of Belgians speak Dutch.

I posted a quote from the youtubers video that says what is being said. This is by far my favorite case!

Here are some links that should get you familiar with the Belgain Wave and the TR3-b. I am not saying that is what it is but I lean towards that the most. Both are interesting to read about. Have fun!

This is some info on the TR3-B, my favorite

TR3B Astra History/How it works

Here is some more info on the tr3-b and others
Top Secret Black Triangles

This is a good site with lots of information on the TR3-B.
tr3-b.com

The Belgian Wave
Belgian Wave

More Belgian Wave
Belgian Wave

Here is a list of topics on the Belgian Wave
list of topics on Belgian Wave

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
thats the baby my wife and i saw only just clearing our rooftop that night ..my introduction post says all about it ..we see it maybe once a year on average these days ..south eastern corner of the uk right by the english channel .

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Great video! I love the Tr3-b and the Belgium wave. I go back and forth on what was really scene in the 90's.

I am posting comments from the youtubers video.

on 30 March the supervisor for the Control Reporting Center (CRC) at Glons received reports that three unusual lights were seen moving towards Thorembais-Gembloux which lies to the South-East of Brussels. The lights were reported to be brighter than stars, changing color between red, green and yellow, and appeared to be fixed at the vertices of an equilateral triangle. At this point Glons CRC requested the Wavre gendarmerie send a patrol to confirm the sighting.

Over the next hour the two scrambled F-16s attempted nine separate interceptions of the targets. On three occasions they managed to obtain a radar lock for a few seconds but each time the targets changed position and speed so rapidly that the lock was broken. During the first radar lock, the target accelerated from 240 km/h to over 1,770 km/h while changing altitude from 2,700 m to 1,500 m, then up to 3,350 m before descending to almost ground level -- the first descent of more than 900 m taking less than two seconds. Similar manoeuvres were observed during both subsequent radar locks. On no occasion were the F-16 pilots able to make visual contact with the targets and at no point, despite the speeds involved, was there any indication of a sonic boom. Moreover, narrator Robert Stack added in an episode of Unsolved Mysteries, the sudden changes in acceleration and deceleration would have been fatal to one or more human pilots.

During this time, ground witnesses broadly corroborate the information obtained by radar. They described seeing the smaller triangle completely disappear from sight at one point, while the larger triangle moved upwards very rapidly as the F-16s flew past. After 00:30 radar contact became much more sporadic and the final confirmed lock took place at 00:40. This final lock was once again broken by an acceleration from around 160 km/h to 1,120 km/h after which the radar of the F-16s and those at Glons and Semmerzake all lost contact. Following several further unconfirmed contacts the F-16s eventually returned to base shortly after 01:00.

The final details of the sighting were provided by the members of the Wavre gendarmerie who had been sent to confirm the original report. They describe four lights now being arranged in a square formation, all making short jerky movements, before gradually losing their luminosity and disappearing in four separate directions at around[ 01:30

source: source for info

S&F!
edit on 10/27/2010 by mblahnikluver because: fix info on youtuber

I've always believed this to be black-ops military, but some of the off-site comment from above referencing no sonic boom & g-forces that would kill a human pilot are troubling to that belief.

If this information is correct, then it would seem to label these sightings in the realm of, say, Jaques Valle's other-dimensional hypothesis or that we humans have figured out how to break the laws of physics as we know them.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I remember the Belgian flap. Very exciting stuff. Can't remember what programme I watched about it but the reconstructions were amazing. Pity there weren't more actual cameras at the real event.

From memory - police men in their car see numerous black triangles rising up from the trees, other folk view the triangles from their windows, (firing beams), other witnesses see black triangles split into balls of light and fly off in different directions. Dozens of witnesses from all over Belgium.

AWESOME.

Just had a flashback - "I'm Tim Whitings from Sightings" (that's what his nibs used to say whilst taking the piss outa my favourite subject).

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

The problem with it being the TR-3B (or something performing to this alleged craft's specifications) is that it doesn't perform anything unlike a fixed wing aircraft.

A sufficiently advanced fixed-wing or variable-geometry design could easily perform within the envelopes of the sightings - as far as I am aware. Speeds in excess of 1000 kph are not difficult for even a 'clean' F-16 to achieve. A twin-engine interceptor should be able to reach up above 2000 kph without much difficulty.

Not that I feel it is a U.S. military aircraft - the action taken was very reckless, especially with something possessing advanced technology.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Wow is Right!
At first I thought it was just some BS You Tube video of cobbled together unrelated film completely lacking in continuity! But then when I saw the Official Military Overhead Projector, I knew it was real. Fighters are usually directed to their intercepts using these. And when I saw the rare double tailfin F-16 I knew we were really on to something.
Thank GOD for You Tube, the single greatest advancement in the history of Mankind.
edit on 27-10-2010 by OldDragger because: added a "t'

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Movhisattva

The video is in Italian. I can understand most of it and will try to sort out the pertinent points later.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

Not that I feel it is a U.S. military aircraft - the action taken was very reckless, especially with something possessing advanced technology.

Exactly.

There is no reason to assume it is secret terrestrial craft. It doesn't display terrestrial characteristics in terms of physical abilities and observed behavior.

Although I am no alien scientist, I will speculate on the Belgium Triangle. In order to "guesstimate" what type of technology these beings employ, we must examine other UFO encounters and look for patterns-

The Phoenix Lights UFO apparently was visisble to people, yet local airports did not detect it on radar. Why?

Well these "UFOs" are likely 3D vehicles which utilize some sort of "shielding." In Star Trek we see how Klingons and Romulans have "cloaking shields." This technology seems clumsy though as we see them unable to "fire weapons while cloaked." We never see a partially cloaked ship... i.e. Klingon Bird of Prey with the body uncloaked but the wings cloaked. This is what we call poor imagination on the part of Star Trek writers, or bad engineering on the part of a star faring race.

What I think the UFO does is actually quite simple. Light is radiation. What we see is the visible spectrum. All these craft need is the ability to modify their shields to different wavelengths, as well as the ability to absorb radiation not just reflect it.

If you think of the Belgium Triangle as a 3D craft, you have a bottom view, top view, and side profile. Basically the craft hovers at 1500 ft with it's shields "uncloaked" on it's bottom view so that us puny earthlings can "see it" from the ground. However the top view and side profile are "cloaked" and thus the F16 scrambled may not even see it! The aliens can further confuse us by either reflecting our radar pulses or simply absorbing them. This explains why people "saw a huge slow moving craft" in Phoenix in 1997, but the aiport was unable to see anything on radar..

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

we have far more superior toys than that......

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join