It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things are too damn high!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Inspired by the recent NY Gubernatorial debate featuring Jimmy McMillan representing the "Rent Is Too Damn High" party I found out that some things in life are also just too damn high. For example:

In high school I had many friends,then later I went to college and I only found a few of my old high school friends there.It was then I found out that many of them couldn't make it to college. Know why......because the cost of college tuition is too damn high!

While in college I noticed that some kids dropped out of some classes and I couldn't figure out why. Then a while later I easily became one of them. Know why......because the cost of textbooks are too damn high!

I still notice that our economy is in bad shape and it doesn't seem to get better with time. Know why......because the national debt is way too damn high!

I also notice that in California people want to legalized weed and there are a lot of supporters of weed. Know why...because those supporters enjoying feeling too damn high!
Yet some politicians want to keep it illegal. Can you figure out why......because those guys are already too damn high! Meanwhile the drug cartel's money supply is just too damn high! Their power is also too damn high!

That reminds me,I'm worried about not being able to save my country. Know why......because the corruption around me is too damn high!
edit on 24-10-2010 by unlocked because: edit some letters because I was too damn high!

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
So my mom was like " Honey, I made you breakfast." and I was like "YAHHHHHH TRICK YAHHHHH!!! "Honey, um breakfast is served." "YAHHH TRICK YAHHHHH!!!" Honey, what's wrong with y... YAHH TRICK YAHHHHH!!!! Honey! Stop that righ...YAHHH TRICK YAHHHHHH!!!

This is what I call funny right here. Don't you Yeahh Trick Yeahhhhhhhhh!!!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
hmmmm I don't get it but OK.

That reminds me...the number of things I don't get in life......is obviously just too damn high!
So the amount of things I still need to learn is... just...too damn high!
I want to change my ways,but I know that my apathy is just.......too damn high!

I should thank Jimmy for this,he's the biggest influence for this thread. And the number of jokes I could think of could be enough to make people's day...or it could reach a level that is...too damn high!

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by unlocked

When I first heard of him, I spent the next few weeks on that boat too
Everything was too damn high
still is too damn high!

top topics

join