It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The apathy that is building in me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I am basically pessimistic to begin with. Which makes this era all that much worse for me. With everthing I read on the ATS boards I am becoming more and more hopeless about the state of the US and humanity in genereal especially reading some board members' responses. This past three months I have felt unmotivated in my schoolwork and recieving my Associate's Degree, and I sat and wondered Why the heck was I feeling like this, well last night it dawned on me... I beleive or I think that it is going to be a total waste, I mean if the collapse does happen, wth good is this going to do me anyway????
I am just filled with apathy...And I keep pressing on, but really what happens to this education if these things happen, stock market crash, 2012, civil/revolutionary war on our soil, etc???? Will I have wasted valuable time on something that really won't get me anywhere when TSHTF??? I wish I knew. Or at least I wish it didn't affect the goal I have but it is. I am feeling like I will get two steps forward and then situational events will knock me four steps back (which is a repetative cycle for me, so you can understand why I am feeling like this).
edit on 23-10-2010 by ldyserenity because: I misspelled

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

This apathy you speak of is freedom.

Anything could happen at anytime but there is a chance it won't, but keep that 'apathy' on the back burner if something does happen. You know more than most, if something does happen, you'll be free, completely free.

new topics

join