It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Kelly: conspiracy theories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

David Kelly: conspiracy theories

www.telegraph.co.uk

Conspiracy theorists believe that Dr David Kelly, who was found dead after being identified as the leak who criticised the claim that Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction that could be fired in 45 minutes, did not kill himself. Here are some of their key questions.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I know many here have been following the story.
Here are some rather interesting questions to arm ones self with while investigating the possible cover up. I found them to be pretty interesting and thought provoking...

(Why did the detective who found Dr Kelly's body not tell the Hutton Inquiry that there was a third man in a suit with him and his partner when the body was discovered?)

Let me know what you think.

PEACE

Slay

www.telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Hey, i agree there is something suspicious going on.

I take it you are from the UK; what do you make of the 7/7 bombings. None of my family or friends suspect any corruption or false flag operations.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

...Let me know what you think.

PEACE

Slay

Does it matter that today yet another news report points to suicide?

I don't understand why is it so hard to believe that a guy in it's position , once his cover was blown, panicked and pum, killed himself. I think it's a very, very likely scenario.

He was basically disgraced in his milieu once his actions were public wasn't he?

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

Actually no I'm not from the UK.
I'm Merikun, but I do have an interest in this story. I'm interested in hearing from some of our ATS UK cousins on this matter...

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jmlima

well that's the question isnt it?
I mean the article laid out some rather interesting questions. I feel many here at ATS would love to follow up and see where they lead...

edit on 22-10-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
www.independent.co.uk...

In this article Tom Mangold puts forward his reasoning behind Kelly’s death being a suicide. He has been in newspapers and paraded in front of cameras again today, which together with what he has said/written, makes me think that he has been paid to try and discredit the theory that Kelly was killed. He makes some good points but he is assuming that the killers were complete amateurs.

He said that it is unlikely that Kelly was abducted from his house, as his wife was in the house and he told her that he was going for a walk which he does every day. If it was known that he goes out for a walk every day then he wouldn’t need to have been abducted. In any case, forcibly taking him from his house would create too much noise and leave too much evidence to be a decent course of action for the killers.

If it was known that he goes for a walk along a certain route every day, then all you would need to do is to pick a precise area to kill him, which would have required close-reconnaissance of the area, supporting the idea that the vehicle spotted by police was there for nefarious reasons.

At the risk of another suspicious car being noticed around the time of his killings, the “assassins” would have probably been placed long before he was due to be killed. So he wouldn’t need to have been “frogmarched” anywhere, rather jumped on his normal route and the fact that he met someone on his way into the woods doesn’t say a lot.

The actual killing part is the strongest evidence for him committing suicide, which is ironic because most of the evidence against the theory that he had committed suicide is connected to how he died. You could not force him to ingest all of those pills without the post-mortem showing signs of a struggle. However Tom Mangold perhaps deliberately factors out any chemicals (poisons/muscle relaxants) that are quickly metabolised and have no other real use outside of assassinations. There would not be significant signs of struggle if he was restrained quickly and the drug was administered quickly, and then they could do what they like with him.

Personally I don’t know whether he killed himself or not but the weight of evidence is on the side of those saying that he was killed.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Hey Slay,

You might want to check out my thread (The Murder of Dr David Kelly) where many of these intriguing questions are analysed and explored.

In my opinion he was indeed murdered. My main reasoning being that the whole investigation, from start to finish, was a complete joke. Even the investigation into the investigation was a shambles, and I think it was designed that way on purpose, to hide the truth.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
They need to release the Operation Mason file created by Detective Chief Inspector Alan Young created before the Dr was found, which contained the words "into the circumstances surrounding Dr. Kelly's Death." that file was created 1 hr before the Dr set out on his walk,

I requested this file through a FOIA and was turned down for many reasons

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Thanks for posting the link.
This new article pretty much pulls all the more glaring questions together in one shot.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

This new article pretty much pulls all the more glaring questions together in one shot.

How?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Drug expert claims David Kelly was murdered as he could not have taken overdose By Miles Goslett and Sue Reid Last updated at 5:23 PM on 13th November 2010 Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Police have been urged to start a murder inquiry into Dr David Kelly’s death following further allegations that he did not commit suicide. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Peace

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
For me, this is one of the greatest conspiracies of our time, and one of the most completely ignored stories by the mainstream media.

There should be a full INDEPENDANT investigation around the circumstances surrounding this, immediately.

top topics

join