It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crocodile on plane kills 19 passengers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
OOOH Yeah, i've seen this.. It's got Samuel L Jackson in it.... It's where they get on this plane and there's all kind of .. oh yeah, nevermind... snaked

Anyway, WHO BRINGS A FREAKIN' CROC ON A PLANE? sad for those people, terrible way to die!
edit on 22-10-2010 by Ouroborus2012 because: typo

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Screw snakes on a plane we got CROCS on a plane it's not funny but i'm laughing at this it's truely amazing. I'm thinking i'd try to take it out I WOULD try. It's sad that people died. This is a great story though! Don't let animals ride in the cockpit.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oozii

Crocodile on plane kills 19

Crocodile causes plane to crash, killing 19 people.... that's more accurate.
The Crocodile didn't kill 19 people, the plane crashing did

And the Croc survived the crash? Oh man..... :shk:
edit on 22/10/10 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
And the only way to destroy the crocodile is with the mystical machete that was found deep in the congo jungle's.

Where is the machete located? Only one passenger abroad the plane knows. Will they find it in time to destroy the evil crocodile?

Find out on this year's blockbuster

"I Just Wanted to Sell this Crocodile"

edit on 22-10-2010 by Oozii because: -

edit on 22-10-2010 by Oozii because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Sounds like 19 people just made a group application for a mass Darwin Award.

Poor croc

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

A report of the incident said: "The terrified air hostess hurried towards the cockpit, followed by the passengers."
another source

Can you imagine the scene? The hostess running screaming into the cockpit, followed by the rest of the sissies then the pilot screaming FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU?

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
reply to post by Oozii

How horrible!

And the croc did not deserve to die. It was only following its nature.

As usual, it is people who are at fault. What a nice planet this would be if people were not here!

So you don't like being alive? Sorry, I know we can be a cancer to this planet but there are lots of good people(including yourself) who deserve their time in the spotlight. I do not wish upon death to humanity, only those who taint the majority with their wicked ways.
ETA: I feel sorry for the croc too. I feel more sorry for the 19 peple who died because of stupidity.
edit on 22-10-2010 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
Who in thier right mind would travel with a 6 - 9 foot long crocodile while on a plane?

I'm glad the smuggler was amongst the dead, no other excuse for stupidity. Now watch the TSA and DHS look to ban carryons as a result, you know, for your own protection.

Did the scanner not detect this going through the xray device that all chequed luggage is required to undergo?

Someone on the ground in the terminal of origin needs to lose thier job over this as clearly they were not doing it.

I smell a nice huge lawsuit coming by the family members of the deceased for negligance. Also, if there is an aligator or larger reptile on board of a plane do not run to the front of the plane as that will knock the counterweight off thus sending the plane into a dangerous and sharp nosedive.

Where was the TSA Air Marshall on board, he's got the authourity to shoot and kill the target while airbourne.
edit on 22-10-2010 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

Have you been to an international airport in a place like this? I was in the Dominican Republic and that airport had NO scanners. Just a guy in a fold out chair watching people walk through. They decide whose luggage to search when they feel like it and of course they searched mine. They opened it infront of everyone and took all my stuff out on a table. It was ridiculous and I was not happy...

But yea OP who in their right mind would bring a croc on a plane!

The people panicking caused it to crash which probably wasnt a good idea but get a group of people in a tight space with a croc and mass hysteria ensues. Sad...Glad the idiot was amongst those who died she is murdered 20 people essentially in my book.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
A miserable thing,maybe the one should be criticized was not the crocodile but the one who took it to the plane,right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join