It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America Is About To Implode! Elites Are Fleeing, NWO Timeline On Track To Doom!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
New interview covering the stuxnet worm among many other new events.

Lindsey Williams told Jones his source -- described only as a CEO in the Big Three Oil industry who traveled in Bilderberger circles -- is suffering from terminal cancer and "spilled his guts" to him on particular details of the globalist agenda now unfolding.

Key points:
Watch Russia and China
Oil and the Dollar: Devices to Destroy the Economy
Gold and Silver: Currency of the Elite
Mortgage Crisis: Secret Instrument of Globalist Destruction
Iran Attack Within 4-5 Months

Deathbed Globalist “Spills Gut” On Plan to Destroy America
Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com
October 21, 2010

The globalists will once again manipulate the price of oil and further the process of destroying the economy and impoverishing the average American. According to Williams’ source, gasoline will rise to between $4 and $5 per gallon and this unprecedented price increase will reverberate throughout the economy with massive inflation and food and consumer price increases designed to decimate the middle class.

www.infowars.com...

Check your 6 months survival food and water, the NWO agenda is going into its full and final swing. The scythe is falling...
edit on 21-10-2010 by rajaten because: ok

edit on 21-10-2010 by rajaten because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
way ahead of you boss-
hunker down or bug out.
live young-die fast.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
But but but...Alex Jones is a New World Order Zionist shill that has ties to the Vatican. Alex is also a member of the Order of the Godzilla Foot because Bill Cooper is God and said so and God would never lie to me.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
first of all this video series has been posted
on ATS before and also it's not new. the video
you posted was re-uploaded this week, but
the actual video is almost a year old as seen
by the upload date of this very same series
here in November of 2009

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Thank you for posting this rajaten, I'm listening now.

Got my can opener and my nut cracker at the ready.

Star

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

What are you talking about boondock? This is a new interview dated 10-21-10 on the alex jones channel...They are talking about Stuxnet worm...was that back in 2009? No. You should watch the video.

That video you posted is old, this is not.
edit on 21-10-2010 by rajaten because: ok

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
nice find

edit on 21-10-2010 by BlackOps719 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

Hey star,
Dont forget your bottled water

Stay safe.

Warm Regards,
Rajaten

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Just more predictions. I wish I had a prediction for every prediction that all these people seem to predict.
Just once I wish someone would offer some evidence other then "he/she told me". If this "source", and I use that term loosely, has terminal cancer, and is so concerned with going to heaven, then why isn't he out there telling the truth rather then telling it to someone else to tell.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Yawnnnnn, this stuff again? Can't they just get it over with already? What are they waiting for? The waiting is worse than anything. Cheers, to the end of the world.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
when i first got heavy into internet and conspiracy,,, gov't waist and hypocrisy, vote fraud, fed reserve, liberty,,, bush stealing our freedom for big biz,,, and of course obama continuing it

i was in awe of what alex jones was saying and his supposed proof to back it up,,, stan deagle blew my mind

yet in time and now,,,,, i realize there are people out to profit on fear,,, aj the biggest of all

he has been screaming the same crap for 10 years,,, he was calling for global collapse and chaos in 08 when the bubble burst,,,, yet 2 years later we're still here.,,,,, not doing good but by no means in the fema camps he screamed about

there are definitley moves by govt,, shady crap,,,,, but it will happen very, very very very slowly,,,, and it make take 10 more years or more,,,, so aj can yell for 10 years and make millions each year recycling the same crap over and over

and while i think lindsey has good intentions he's starting to bvecome jordan maxwell with his shadow japanese mafia

and -----nwo timeline on track to doom
yeah but is that a 100 year timeline or 6 month, a yer timeline like ajones wants us to believe
i bet against alex,,, i stole my radio equipment at 2 in the morning and ran like a little bitch from getting my ass beat , jones
google it

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by shortywarn

Time will tell.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
of topic ,,, but your avatar

that movie was awesome,,,, that little girl was awesome and nasty

best movie i've seen this year

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by shortywarn

lol

thanks

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
first of all this video series has been posted
on ATS before and also it's not new. the video
you posted was re-uploaded this week, but
the actual video is almost a year old as seen
by the upload date of this very same series
here in November of 2009

www.youtube.com...

Getting your facts messed up my man...perhaps the old brain is slipping up, or worse, those pesky government satellites are beaming you info from past time lines...again?

Yeah...good try though...fail...but good try.

The video was/is new...check the date and try to keep up. Its hard to miss the interview's date.

Gotta love debunkers gone wrong.

The video was ok...still find the guy to be a bit "over the top" and he tends to base a lot of things on "inside sources unnamed"...but still a fun listen...so star n flag!

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Cheers mr mask, what do you think about the iran war prediction for 3-5 months?

Thats some heavy ****

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
reply to post by Mr Mask

Cheers mr mask, what do you think about the iran war prediction for 3-5 months?

Thats some heavy ****

personally...I "think" (speculate on a hunch) that Iran and America will go to war very soon (this year, maybe the next or close to that), and that all the signs for ramping that agenda up are screaming across every TV/radio/paper we see.

Now...what I ask is this-

Do you really think Iran n America are enemies? Or is this war something both sides are playing towards for an agreed agenda?

Conspiracy talk...I admit...but I have my suspicions.
edit on 22-10-2010 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I agree. There is surely a deeper agenda at hand. It is coming and we will be told (by msm) it was started for reasons that have nothing to do with the REAL motives behind such a war IMO.

Exciting and dangerous times we are living in.

edit on 22-10-2010 by rajaten because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Alex Jones knows someone that knows someone else that can not be named that said that the NWO is taking over? Wow. I have no choice to believe it. This is the same Alex Jones that has been saying this for 20 years without it happening yet, right? This is the same ATS that usually denies unnamed, anonymous, supposed sources isn't it?

Deny something.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar
reply to post by rajaten

Thank you for posting this rajaten, I'm listening now.

Got my can opener and my nut cracker at the ready.

Star

Hi star, I see you've fallen............

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join