It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If E.T. Admitted...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Ask any judge and they'll tell you that ignorance of the law is not an excuse. My question is, if E.T. arrived and admitted to kidnapping, rape, and human experimentation, should we detain them and put them on trial? Why or why not?

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
You forgot to add,
illegal immigration

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by VenomVile.6
You forgot to add,
illegal immigration

LOL. Yeah, toss that in there too.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
That would croud the jails more and then, too.... many humans would be released on 10% of the time sentenced to them lol

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by prophecy4

Wow, thats an interesting question with sooooo many dynamics..Should we humans go to jail for scientific experiments on animals? Deep down, if I knew ET's were doing this to us of course i would want it to stop and there to be some sort of punishment..but could we really even punish them?

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
our prison systems can hardlyhandle humans,lol i shudder to think what would happen if we had e.t convicts.lol

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
our prison systems can hardly handle humans,lol i shudder to think what would happen if we had e.t convicts.lol

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Because they would put BBQ sauce on us and feast.

That is an interesting question though.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophecy4
Ask any judge and they'll tell you that ignorance of the law is not an excuse. My question is, if E.T. arrived and admitted to kidnapping, rape, and human experimentation, should we detain them and put them on trial? Why or why not?

Prophecy4.....

My question is, if E.T. arrived and admitted to kidnapping, rape, and human experimentation, should we detain them and put them on trial?

"My question is, if E.T. arrived" could I stop having to watch silly YouTube videos?

I mean.....

What is that video all about?

All I can hear is some guy whispering unintelligibly, presumably about that picture.

Many thanks
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 21-10-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Clarification

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Nah, I like Zetas. Reptilians can go to hell though.

More seriously, no, they won't go into trial for the simple reason that they're working with our govt. for a long period of time. Would you put our Govt. in trial...you know, it has committed a lot of crimes. CIA is the best at it. US Govt. is the biggest criminal on Earth. But he has power to manipulate people. That's why we see it as "good".

I want my govt. in jail before my beloved Zetas. They can abduct me whenever they want lol.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Human prisoners and E.T. prisoners coexisting together sounds like a recipe for disaster. They would most likely need to have their own quarantine.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
How do you imprison a being that can transcend time and space? You trap their spirit in a planet: Earth.

Are we the Prisoners?

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Thats an interesting question, lets start with humans first !

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Sure, detain them for as along as it takes to remove the misery and suffering they have caused. We need to find out why they "choose" that course of action. Is it their way of surviving? Did other species agree to their ways?

Then again they cannot be detained if at all, if it's who they are.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
imprison a plasma lifeform .. right. seriously, why do we give aliens human-like appearance, limitations and motives? you'd think they wouldn't have advanced enough to grow an entire human from a hair strand, which they could possibly do. i mean, how far-fetched is that compared to traversing the void of space just to pay us a visit? as if we're that special. there must be lots of developing races out there and we're just at the same level as everyone else, so what makes the human race special?

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   

No. I don't think so because we have been doing the same thing to them for years too. Well, except for the raping part.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
If we assume that alien abduction experiences are real, it could be that a small, rogue group of extraterrestrials are responsible, rather than an entire species and society. And yes, there ought to be serious legal consequences for such behavior. As we are unable to apprehend or control these beings, we will have to hope that there is a more powerful authority that can do so. It seems that there might be such an authority. If there is not, how do we explain the fact that this planet has not been invaded and exploited wholesale, in such obvious ways that debates about the very existence or non-existence of intelligent extraterrestrial life visiting Earth would be absurd and unthinkable. Instead, we see that such debates are common.*** We may be of interest to extraterrestrials for a number of reasons. Our ever-advancing work in space travel and nuclear weapons might make us a potential problem for the rest of the galaxy, some day. It could be considered best to have already begun the long task of gradually bringing us into the galactic community, so that we might learn to be peaceful galactic citizens. Ross

top topics

join