It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive New Ad Shows China Laughing at U.S.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dance4Life
The jokes on them.

10 Year Note = 2.54%

30 Yr Bond = 3.96%

Oh wait the video was only what? 20 years from now? by that time the Chinese should own about 80% and the other 20 % will be in a pawn shop.

How much do you think we can get for 13 or 14 well used Nuclear power Aircraft carriers plus or minus 80 or 90 well used Nuclear subs and assorted surface ships all battle tested plus about 50 or so B-2 Bombers and other Stealth crafts. Plus whatever is left of Roswell?

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

reminds me of the soviet collapse the wholesale of the nations assets

hey bidder how much for that tank? helicopter? i can see it now some chinese billionaire gets the whitehouse in a foreclosure sale for pennies on the yaun er i mean dollar

we joke now but man thats the day that is comming

edit on 21-10-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
America would be better off if it limited trade to the continents of North and S. America, and perhaps the UK. China is basically dropping the equivalent of an economic nuclear bomb on the US. What is funny is, China SAID they were going to do exactly that years ago.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Where's the blame placed on the secret world government for ruining this world through wars and greed and making it seem as if all Americans are at fault for letting their country hit the skids.

Besides this video has a surprising number of pretty women in the ad, considering that in 2020 there will be 24 million- and those are the 'official' numbers- single Chinese men of marrying age who will be unable to find wives.

Ah, our first mistake in the ad.

Or is it a mistake?

Are these surplus men going somewhere bad?

edit on 21-10-2010 by star in a jar because: extra stuff

edit on 21-10-2010 by star in a jar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by JonStone
China is basically dropping the equivalent of an economic nuclear bomb on the US. What is funny is, China SAID they were going to do exactly that years ago.

Don't bend over and kiss their rears just yet.

We the US are doing it to ourselves. First off we have the politicians who follow any and all GREEN tree hugger groups command in order to get their votes for reelection which hampstrings our industries and drives up costs of manufacturing and production with environmental issues to the point where it is cheaper to simply manufacture abroad then we have the US CONSUMER who buys any and all sorts of crap manufactured in China whether they need it or not simply becuase it is on sale and NEXT we have American CORPORATIONS in search of the holy grail of bottom lines and outsource any and all manufacturing and production in China and elsewhere to simply make their profit reports apear to be more profitable.

AnD finally we have BIG BROTHER The US Government who is addicted to these foreign loans in the form of T-Bill sales like some CRACK JUNKY looking for his next fix. China is simply just more than willing to help us in our downfall.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
You haven't got to be Chinese to laugh at the United States. The British. The Germans. The French. The Iranians. The Russians. They've all joined in the chorus.

I know that we're in a serious economic crisis but everyday, I've got to laugh at the ignorance of the people who put a bunch of idiots in Washington DC to make the policies that's destroying our nation.

It's about the only way I can keep it "wrapped up."

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

Who pays for these ads?

And how much?

Interesting non the less.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by Black_Fox

Who pays for these ads?

And how much?

Interesting non the less.

(Cagw.org)-The financial information presented here represents the combined results for Citizens Against Government Waste (CAGW) and the Council for Citizens Against Government Waste (CCAGW) for the year ended December 31, 2009, and is extracted from financial statements audited by independent accountants.

CAGW and CCAGW operate on an annual combined budget of approximately $5 million. Neither organization accepts government support. CAGW and CCAGW accept contributions from individuals, foundations, corporations and other organizations consistent with their mission to uncover, publicize and eliminate government waste, fraud, abuse and mismanagement. Since their inception in 1984, CAGW and CCAGW have engaged in a wide range of activities that have helped save taxpayers $1.08 trillion.

www.cagw.org...

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox
Your thoughts?

Ha ha! This is funny. Meyby more of this is best for all.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
You guys are all directing your fears to the wrong people.

As of March 2010, the Federal Reserve held about 60% of the debt, far more than the Chinese. In fact as a percentage, the Chinese have been holding less U.S. debt compared to others.

Federal Reserve = Private bankers...who do we really work for? Who does the media work for when they bring out such a distorted ad to cover up the real problem?

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Does it really matter whether it's China or some other nation that holds our debt? A debt is a debt, we should be far more concerned about our leaders accumulating debt than who is buying it.

The real concern with China is the trade deficit and all our manufacturing jobs going to them. An industrial job that used to pay an American a living wage is now paying a Chinese worker 40 cents an hour or less.

America was an industrial powerhouse, it's what made this country great - the arsenal of democracy.

Now it's industries have fled for cheaper labor in China, so the bulk of our jobs are in the service sector. And even those jobs are fleeing to India and China.

What's left? The fast food industry?

Welcome to the new third world. Raise some tariffs and tackle the trade deficit before its too late.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
You are aware that half of the population of China earns less than $2 per day even though they have jobs or grow food?

Do a test to see how great that is. Live for a year on $2 a day and do it without any charity or government handouts. Try it out, see how it fits. No car. No computer. No TV. Perhaps a shack made from scraps off a dump heap. Cook over wood fires and watch the sky fill with the permanent brown cloud that now resides over China. Flush your sewage into the nearest river as they do. Boil dirty water to drink so it does not kill you. No Freedom of Speech. No Freedom of Religion. Censored Internet. New, old style Coal Fired Plants coming on line every day.

I just want to point out a fact: 3 billion people live on or under $3 a day. With this $3, they eat meals, buy gas, travel, spend on entertainment, etc. I think that says a lot about us in the west, who spend exponentially more every day while wasting ten times as much water and food and other resources a day than say, someone living in China.

You really seem to have a twisted view on life in China. This is life under Communism, it's filled with discipline and sacrifice, not greed and emptiness like in Western capitalism. If they did not agree with life, then they would revolt just like Mao's communists did against the imperialists in the 40s (who, btw, were much worse at Chinese leadership than the communists).

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by wutone
You guys are all directing your fears to the wrong people.

As of March 2010, the Federal Reserve held about 60% of the debt, far more than the Chinese. In fact as a percentage, the Chinese have been holding less U.S. debt compared to others.

Federal Reserve = Private bankers...who do we really work for? Who does the media work for when they bring out such a distorted ad to cover up the real problem?

Lucky Iran is not in that picture, other wise everyone would be calling for the nukalization of IRan

Sad but true.

Anyways, why I still don't see Americans in the streets protesting, just like Europeans?

That is the question of the century.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
Anyways, why I still don't see Americans in the streets protesting, just like Europeans?

Because
Contrary to Internet pop culture opinion Americans do not have it as bad as many here would like to make it out to be. We have seen our fair share over the decades of protests over many issues. But until it affects a large percentage personally I doubt you'll see mass protests. Simply because you havent lived here and seen any lately doesnt mean we havent had them or we wont see any in the future.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a1bade5ce714.jpeg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b5060c7e71e8.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/00999ac8d9de.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fa6a0da9b289.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 22-10-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

So as long as the world is suffering but not Americans, it is OK? IT is not worth going to the streets, even if you are a major contributor to that suffering. Keep your eyes closed, and forget, and expect the world to also forget

The above being said, what happened to the American economy>? And I heard the AUS dollar is catching up.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

You know oozy contrary to AGAIN pop culture opinion a weak US dollar isnt necessarily a bad thing for the US. It means our products become cheaper abroad. They become less expensive and more competitively priced.

edit on 22-10-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

And what about your money which the government used to save the corporation's a$$ + mismanagement. The corporation F'd it up which in response the average Joe got F'd, yes the government used the average Joe's money to try to save the corporations therefore the average Joe got double F'd, and the elite are still getting pay rises

I would stop paying taxes in the above scenario.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Again oozy...

A large percentage simply didnt feel any effect. I know what you're trying to say but remember when you hear about these stories and I'll agree are large numbers but remember you are dealing with what is still the largest economy and largest conentration of wealth. [For Now] What would throw many countries into a immediate tailspin has not done so to the US. Many feel we are already there or that we are headed in that direction, if we don't start doing something about it now.

Understand many americans are either not effected or too busy, too stupid or just plain too lazy to get involved.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
We are the most powerful military in the world. Even if you combine the other most powerful ones together, we out-power them. We rule with might, and will enforce it if need be. It's the American way.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Excellent and striking ad.
It gets right to the point and tells the truth.
Some talking heads are calling it 'china bashing'.
I see the opposite. They look pretty darn smart.
And we look like the idiots we are ... oblivious to the impending doom ....

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join