It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Face In Orb. Extremely Clear.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Hello everyone,

The video shown below is one of over 300 from the user stanley03061973 on YouTube. Can't really say I believe most, but this particular 'face' in the orb seems fairly clear. Who knows what futuristic technologies can do! Maybe these are just viewing apparatuses for a far different life form then our own. It really is hard to imagine the different possibilities.

I e-mailed Stanley specifically asking about them talking to him and this is what he responded.

"Yea mate i hear them full on they talk to each udder about me ,they go on and on some times it makes sence but sometimes i think there educating me mind strenghting it mate ,Sometimes a couple of trouble makers rock in and play mate its so irratating .But what they say i really dont want to say to much ..It is amazing & different there are ashamed at how much attention i have ..but then that could be them .They can do stuff that is inpossiable .."

Seems so interesting!

And the clip:

Peace and love
edit on 21-10-2010 by Wally898 because: Fixed Error

edit on 21-10-2010 by Wally898 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
No video

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Wally898

your link to the youtube video's not working, what's the name of the one you're trying to link?

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
smh
2nd

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Fixed, sorry guys

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I dont think its alien

but I think its good paranormal footage
thanks for posting

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
It's amazing the things people see when using night-shot... Dust particles and bugs instantly turn into ghostly "orbs" and "alien faces".

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I agree. Folks using nightshot seem to have a built in audience of people that will pretty much be astounded over the mundane.

Anyone who visits this thread will be deducted 5 IQ points.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Hardly "Extremely Clear", is it?

Also, when I was down in a cave in Turkey I did some photographing and filming for fun. Every single photo/clip was filled with similar bright "orbs" (I prefer to call it dust, but hey) flying everywhere.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Pretty cool video in my opinion. Here are some screen captures.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6d5806925b00.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aac8593595f7.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Alien face in Rock. Extremely Clear

image46.webshots.com...

edit on 10/21/2010 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I can't say that I am astounded, though I do think it is quite clear in the video.

I just think that an 'orb' could potentially be something we are not familiarized with. I am not saying that all videos and pictures out there shooting something blurry or streaking or in night shot contain something authentic, but why not the possibility of a few?

Reason I like this video is because the camera is still. The 'orb' is moving and doesn't really look like a bug, especially not when it 'reveals' itself.

Who really knows though, you could be right.

Peace and love

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
at one point in this video this thing does this weird inside out dissolve, reverse thing !
very strange ,not a bug!

I don't know what it is but it's kinda cute!

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Anyone who visits this thread will be deducted 5 IQ points.

You seem to be the first one to get to them

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Holy crap! That's freaky! Interesting video find....

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

It even looks like it has little arms hanging down!

Lordy!

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
It looks like a face, but not an alien face, rather a male face profile.

I do believe in orbs, and that they ar4 rements of lif force or energy, and many times you CAN see faces in the orbs. My dad went to Waverly Sanitarium, I have a ton of photos he took, and wow, talk about orbage!

Good video thank you for sharing.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Whatever this is, is pretty cool. I am 100% convinced that there are some real 'energy' orbs and not everything is just dust or pollen....I've had my own experience with orbs but my favorite piece of evidence is the Black Forrest Haunting. In the aforementioned case, apparently there was a lot of paranormal activity that was thought to be burglars at night, so they set up security cameras and what they caught was incredible..Here are the videos

More orb interactions from same TV show ---> ghosthuntingsecrets.com...
edit on 21-10-2010 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
Pretty cool video in my opinion. Here are some screen captures.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6d5806925b00.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aac8593595f7.jpg[/atsimg]

Wow, one of my favourite films as a kid !

www.cinecon.com...

Just uncanny...

(/sarcasm off)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Its clearly just a moth or some other kind of bug with the IR Led's from the cheap camera causing it to shine. Its hard to make out because:

A. Cheaper night cams tend to lose detail at night, especially with anything that is small, moving quickly

B. Dust, Bugs etc. constantly show up in night shots whether by flash or IR

C. With a 2d image like this there is no real aspect ratio to determine size. That could honestly be a fruit fly an inch from the lense and you'd have no idea.

D. Low image per second rate causes blurriness as well, losing a lot of the detail such as the actual shape of whatever it is. Face is just a coincidence like seeing Jesus in a Burrito. Our brains are wired to find faces in scenes and images even with very little detail present. Google it and there's plenty of examples.

I deal with footage like this all the time when trouble shooting DVR's... sometimes cameras need to be relocated due to dust causing them to record all night and eat up hdd space as they are set to only record movement. I am pretty experienced with this stuff as its my career.

I think the reason why the media wont look at his footage (read that on his youtube) is that their technicians would say exactly what I just did.

What I would want to see is an orb that shows up both in a scene as well as reflected in a mirror or glass. Atleast that would give some sense of size and position.
edit on 21-10-2010 by monke675 because: Added last part

top topics

<<   2 >>

join