It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Alien Disclosure - False Prophets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Can all this hype about the coming disclosure and what many believe the eventual showing to the world of UFO's be the false prophets/god that is discussed in judeo-christian-islamic beliefs? Im not well versed enough in religion to make this assumption but could this be it? If a disclosure was to occur, many people would immediately have a change in thought and many religions would ultimately be discredited by many at the showing of life outside earth.

Any ideas? Opinions?

Keep it civilised please

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Hmm...is that why the vatican (catholic's) are jumping on aliens?
they might know something is going to happen?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Two things i can think regarding the vatican:

The vatican is evil and wants people to follow this disclosure to boost its numbers..The second is they have no idea are genuinely willing to embrace any culture be it from earth or not.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Well its the 21st century so I was hoping we can move on and discount
all those religious texts as fabricated nonsense.

But no we still parade them around as if they were true.

Aliens are not linked to religious text.....they are far too superior, if they exist.

link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

Not to mention the Jesuit's giant telescope in New Mexico called appropriately 'Lucifer'

link   
reply to post by q_ball

who knows.. but it would make a lot of sense, i've already wondered what would happen if the Gov't faked a UFO landing -- or something of that nature -- what things might result from it -- personally, I totally think there are "aliens" somewhere out there in the billions of stars - and if our Gov't decided to pretend that THEY were these "aliens", it would create a VERY good reason for the REAL ones to show up. If anything, it would make a really cool movie...

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I think also it would have people worshipping the govt for protection and believing any thing they say. I also think it would give them total control, religion is the strongest personal influence in people lives however if they can discredit that people will move to government. I think the whole UFO disclosure thing is some sort of flase flag. I personally do believe in UFOs and the possibility of life on other planets, though what the govt's doing lately with this hyped up disclosure seems just out of place almost like an advert for a new movie or a subtle tie in to a new style of films (which honestly wouldnt surprise me if the major studios paid the media to hype this up)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
The "False God" deal refers to people who will are the decievers and liars of society. While the "False Prophet" will lead others into sin without being led into the sin themself. The prophet however will hail from amongst us humans and not be of an extraterrestrial origin. None of the aliens themselves will try and claim that they themselves are a "God" as they would only be a member of thier respective Government's space agency which would be thier version of our NASA. Middle class family with a median income of probally the equal to about $50,000 a year.

The "Serpent" as listed in the Abrahamic faiths led Adam and Eve to the forbidden fruit and got them to eat it. False prophets work in the same exact manner. Say I want to get everyone to hate a particular person or group right, create, doctor and spread a rumour that is convincing enough to get everyone looking at the group with a different set of eyes which inevitably creates distrust and chaos which leads to social breakdown. Sit back and wait for the show to begin and as a cruel twist instead of dethroning them and taking power I can then setup the group for collapse from the inside out and effectively crush that group all caused by a little white lie. The preceeding was an excersize of how powerful words that are not true can be.

Aliens are just like you and me, exploratory creatures by nature.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkventures

Well its the 21st century so I was hoping we can move on and discount all those religious texts as fabricated nonsense.

But no we still parade them around as if they were true.

Aliens are not linked to religious text.....they are far too superior, if they exist.

Perhaps you have some evidence to backup your theory?

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sum1one

... what would happen if the Gov't faked a UFO landing -- or something of that nature -- what things might result from it

The United States would become a Puppet dictatorship of course

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Yes but I was more discussing the concept of a government using this so called disclosure on aliens to trick people not an actual alien disclosure that is real. If a fake disclosure is presented they can twist it any way they want

top topics

join