It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Assassination of Robert Kennedy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
The Assassination of Robert Kennedy
By Jesse Ventura with Dick Russell

A New World, Kennedy Style

A New World, Kennedy Style
Robert Kennedy was only 42 when he was assassinated and, having just won the California primary, was on his way to the Democratic nomination and likely the presidency. He would have begun withdrawing our troops from Vietnam and saved thousands of American lives. He'd already been talking with his aides about reopening the investigation into who killed his brother.

I think it's safe to say that, if he'd lived, we'd have a different kind of country than what we've become. Robert would have led a "compassionate" revolution—because he was a man not only of courage, but of compassion.

That night in the Ambassador Hotel, it seemed a pretty open-and-shut case that Sirhan was another "lone nut." After all, he was wrestled to the ground after firing his .22-caliber revolver from a few feet in front of Kennedy. The police soon found a diary, in which Sirhan wrote over and over that "RFK must die." We soon learned he'd been stalking the senator, which again raises the question in my mind as to how come nobody in authority picked up on Sirhan as a potential threat. The curious thing, even at his trial, was that Sirhan had no memory of committing the killing. He still doesn't.

Here's an interesting peice on the RFK assasination.I think Sirhan was a mind controlled patsy and the military/industrial complex were horrified at the thought of the cash cow called the Vietnam War would have ended sooner then they wished.

edit on 063131p://2926 by mike dangerously because: had to fix the link.

[url=http://www.trutv.com/conspiracy/assassinations/rfk/loss-of-kennedy.html]http://www.trutv.com/conspiracy/assassinations/rfk/loss-of-kennedy.html[/ url]
edit on 063131p://3126 by mike dangerously because: I give can't get the link to work.

edit on 063131p://3226 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

edit on 063131p://3326 by mike dangerously because: did some reedited.

join