It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview of Lord Monckton

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
This special interview of Lord Monckton done for Alex Jones' recent Moneybomb is a comprehensive overview of the man-made global warming scam.

Monckton talks about the fact that the globalists have been planning a one world government for at least 100 years and that man-made global warming is a scientific pretext for the political goal of achieving that one-world government.

He offers details about how honest scientists have been pressured and silenced.

He talks about the fact that Greenpeace started out as a true, environmental movement, and there are true environmentalists, but the anti-man-made global warming movement has nothing to do with the environment.

He talks about the false claims and the profiteering of Al Gore.

He explains how a bogus statistical technique can be used on a graph to make it represent a false conclusion.

He talks about the fact that the Communist Manifesto sets as one of its goals the elimination of private property, and that coincides with the anti-democratic nature of the globalists' push for an unelected one-world government.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Already posted: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Great interview though

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Thanks for the info. Previous to starting this thread, I had done my search under "Lord Monckton."

I see on the other thread there is a debunking Lord Monckton video.

I have observed that Stacy Herbert of maxkeiser.com has made fun of Lord Monckton in her posts, and she and Max Keiser have said things on-air that make it sound as if they believe in man-made global warming. Max Keiser is one of my favorite sources of info about the financial meltdown and it distresses me that he evidently has not researched global warming.

Conspiracy research certainly is complicated and confusing!

join