It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Start of WW3 in November 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Haven't really looked into this Baba Vanga prophet. But I think what she says seems pretty accurate as to where we stand. The scent of a Global War was always lingering in the air so I felt.

She says that it will start in 'early' November. Could it mean that she's referring to the 11th of November?!? On Remembrance Day. That will be a very very very tragic day in history if war did erupt on that day. Just imagine that for a second, what kind of tension will bring about on that day. Remembrance Day is more of a sad, depressing, emotional day. Well to add on top of that there could be some more sadness and stress along the way... I'll be better off to take the day off from work, hiding in the basement hoping that a bomb won't go off while flashbacks of war comes back in mind, shaking in fear praying to God that I will survive. Take a minute of silence on that.

military.rightpundits.com...

on the 11th month, 11th day, 11th hour
edit on 17-10-2010 by Shrukin89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
thank you for contacting the WW3 Dept.
of Public Relations. You are our 1 Millionth
thread on the start of WW3. We're sorry
but we are still assisting other posters
who have posted about WW3 before
you so if you will please take a numbered
ticket and have a seat, we should
be with you shortly. Your approximate wait
time will be 10 years. Thank you for your
interest in WW3

I mean come on
it does get old after awile
can we give the doom and gloom
prophecies a break?

edit on 10/17/2010 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Everywhere I have seen references to Baba Vanga they always state, "she has been said to have predicted BLANK EVENT." I can find no clear proof that she predicted any events prior to it occurring. Also she has been dead for almost 15 years, so where is the source of these new predictions and can we prove it's authentic even if a source is produced.

If it happens then WOW, she was right! But I don't think this will pan out any more than other prediction.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Just saying... I hope I'm wrong and usually I am, so no big deal right?
Just laugh it off it won't happen.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

i think its enough to say:.we allready have a thread about it..."link"

no offense but..why everyone is so sarkastic and angry.

sure..they could use the search button..but maybe next time they learn.

with this sarcastic kind of posting..they just stop posting anything next time...

sorry i realy dont wanna upset anyone..im just sayin :S

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Baba Vangas prophecies on WW3 can be found here - www.abovetopsecret.com...
Lookit all the 6's in that thread number! It must be true!

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Put your energy into something positive, don't focus on this #. I too am tired of all of these fear mongering prophecies, time will tell what happens.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shrukin89
Haven't really looked into this Baba Vanga prophet. But I think what she says seems pretty accurate as to where we stand. The scent of a Global War was always lingering in the air so I felt.

She says that it will start in 'early' November. Could it mean that she's referring to the 11th of November?!? On Remembrance Day. That will be a very very very tragic day in history if war did erupt on that day. Just imagine that for a second, what kind of tension will bring about on that day. Remembrance Day is more of a sad, depressing, emotional day. Well to add on top of that there could be some more sadness and stress along the way... I'll be better off to take the day off from work, hiding in the basement hoping that a bomb won't go off while flashbacks of war comes back in mind, shaking in fear praying to God that I will survive. Take a minute of silence on that.

military.rightpundits.com...

on the 11th month, 11th day, 11th hour

I knew it, WW3 was delayed. I remeber that it should have started somewhere october 6th - and sometimes, but I don't think it will happen in November.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
yep, tired topic,verging on fear mongering, it is always a possibility, but someone always says its about to happen...yawn

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
thank you for contacting the WW3 Dept.
of Public Relations. You are our 1 Millionth
thread on the start of WW3. We're sorry
but we are still assisting other posters
who have posted about WW3 before
you so if you will please take a numbered
ticket and have a seat, we should
be with you shortly. Your approximate wait
time will be 10 years. Thank you for your
interest in WW3

edit on 10/17/2010 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Shrukin89

as soon as Iran strikes Israel , WW3 will trigger the question is when and NOT if ?

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I'm thinking of putting together a failed 2010 prediction megathread thingy in December. Kind of a recap of 2010's greatest hits.

Meanwhile:

edit on 10/23/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

edit on 10/23/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
some say it doesnt have to be something bad, it can be some good change like alien contact(friendly aliens ofcourse) or the collapse of the corrupt banking system that wants to enslave the world

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I tend to agree with the last post. Predictions of forthcoming events can lean either way. Good or bad, the result is what is left to be determined. It is how we react to the event that predicts the course. Yes?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

can we give the doom and gloom prophesies a break?

If you're old enough to remember Howard Cosell he would be saying " Down goes Shrukin, Down goes Shrukin!"

Epic post Boondock! I'm still laughing at your creative response.

Becker

top topics

join