It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing visions???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Those actually and actively seeing visions in your waken state, how do you do it? If you know. I have some physic abilities but they are often manifested in my dreams. I have an extremely active dream state. I have dreams about my past lives. Future events being unfolded. I have opened 7 of my Chakras after waking up from a dream. Now, I am actively meditating for about a month and I can open my lower Chakras and to release the Chi energy. Last night I even tried to activate my third eye. I felt different than all other meditations that I did in order to open my lower Chakras. In fact, I think I know how to gradually working to activate my third eye without fear. I do see visions during my meditations BUT only if I am not careful. That I allowed my mind to drift and not concentrating on a particular point or object or the lights and flashes within my eyes.

There are times I found myself to have seem something unfold in my waken state. Like working in front of my computer or reading a book. Something would snap me back. Then, I got the sense that I saw something unfolded but could never really remember what. I got some vague images but I then begin to wonder if I saw them in my dreams last night. It seems that any psychic manifestations are being active in my dream state, but not when I am awaken. Not sure if this is good or bad. Maybe I have a strong sense of a consciousness identity and would only allow my higher spiritual, psychic self to manifest in my dreams?

join