It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hemoroid or what?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Hello,

THE DETAILS HEREIN MAY BE GRAPHIC OR INAPROPRIATE FOR SOME!!!

I'm a 26y old male, and last week I noticed a lump just under the skin in the prostate region? (between anus and testicles)? I figured it was just a sort of sweat pimple or ingrown hair type problem. Now after two weeks its getting bigger and more painful. I can mange to squeeze some of its contents wich is like typical pimple puss, but I cant drain it like i'd like to?

At first it was a spherical lump, now its become elongated and even more puffy. The lump starts and is puffier right above the butthole, then runs up to my testies about an inch maybe two, then tapers off.
I say elongated because it has grew in that direction close to the size of say... a bic lighter?
I've been looking online for info on roids,hernias...and im just not sure. Im hoping its not a swollen lymphnode!
Ironically I just got my insurance card in the mail today and if I dont get any reassurance on here I will be visiting the doctor.

thanks for any help

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Even if you get some good responses in this forum it can�t replace the expertise of a qualified doctor and his examination. I would encourage you to see a doctor ASAP to be on the safe side.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   
It sounds like a boil. They hurt like bastards after a while. I'd see the doc and get it lanced.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Doesn't sound like hemorrhoid. Have it checked out.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Hi Qlone,

Yes, I agree with Pisky. It sounds like an infection to me. Its definately in the wrong place for haemorrhoids.

See your doctor. Its unlikely to clear up by itself. The longer you leave it, the more drastic medical intervention may be needed. It sounds as if you need antibiotics at the least.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
It sounds a lot like a boil, but see your doctor as you never know and everyone needs pease of mind.I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.:shk::shk::shk::shk::shk::shk::shk:

new topics

top topics

join