It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just puttin this out there....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I was trying to find the appropriate place to put his as a response to one of the ufo threads from the 13th but...Ill post instead.
After all the hub bub of the UFO craze from the 13th and all the posts and threads and replies etc. I have yet to come across anyone pointing out that there could be a numbers/mason/Illuminati/NWO/evildoers thing here. I personally don't buy into it but it might be worthy of a lil chit chat.
The date 10 13 10 add them up and what do you get??? 33 duuh duh dunnn. I mean after all it is a number that lots associate with somethin conspiracy. Then to boot there are all sorts of UFO sightings all over the place on a day that adds up to the number 33. Then again it was actually 10 13 2010 so there goes that. Just havin some fun while a work.

BC
edit on 15-10-2010 by BlastedCaddy because: (I Can)

PS. If anyone can help me out with my avatar that would be freakin mint... The tutorial does nothin for me.
edit on 15-10-2010 by BlastedCaddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
you didnt read all of the claims that it might be a government staged false flag attack (another) or they are testing their prototypes and just dont care to really hide it anymore. either way, its strange when the news reports a missile launch as a ufo, but are so quick to explain away, or ignore legitament claims

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by desperation

I saw those i was just referring to the date the and the spooky number coincidence. I wouldn't be surprised though if I missed something since there was quite a bit.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

I never bought in to the whole 10 13 10 thing anyways. The original predictions was made by someone selling a book. Thats all i needed to know, and he totaly achieved his goal. As for the number 33. Its no more important than 32 or 34 IMO. I remain a sceptical believer and i see all the talk of the NWO/masons/illuminate etc as a distraction from my own personal goals. As long as people are lost in a world of fantasy then their attention is off the truth. Too many smoke screens and red herrings for my liking.

I care not who controls the world because my focus is on things that they can never control.

I could also use some help with my Avatar, so if you find out how to do it please share.

Peace.

new topics

top topics

join