It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Schools Eric Bolling/Fox Business News About 9/11! Jesse Rules!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by fonenyc
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

What Jesse failed to mention was that in war the US supplies the weapons to both sides in effect making a profit off the very war itself. Then once the war is finished the "booty", oil and lithium and poppy and general expoliatation of a people culture etc., is looted and the once rival country is sucked dry.

Well yes war is a very profitable business, its the oldest thing in existence in one form or another. "War is a racket" and its same old same old, those with the guns and army's take from those without the guns and army. It's what it comes down to in the end power and money. Whether its the american corporations taking advantage of some backwater primitive peoples, or aliens taking advantage of some backwater primitive race, or one group of monkeys in a jungle taking advantage of another less big group of monkeys over a banana tree.... its all the same thing, it's about exploitation for power and the lever of power among human society.. money. End of story.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Problem is, my scenario doesn't include any "the gov't is out to murder us all" paranoia so you truthers dismiss it simply becuase it's not as sexy sounding to you as the other claims are. If Jesse Ventura came on TV and said the attack was due to some incompetent flight controller who suffered a nervous breakdown, you'd have changed the channel. You know that and so do I.

You make some good points. You are correct, WHO is behind the conspiracy is %100 speculation. I do think Norad's incompetence on 911 is very suspicious. Considering they were recently placed under control of the White House, and happened to be conducting wargames scenarios of domestic airliners flying into buildings. The chances of this happening have been calculated at something like a million to one.

That aside. I think we disagree on one main point.

You think those buildings fell down because of fire and the damage caused by airlplanes. I believe they were controlled demolitions. I also believe any careful study leads to that conclusion. Thus my mystification by your opinion.

But, you are right. Who choreographed the demolition is a mystery.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jambatrumpet
That aside. I think we disagree on one main point.

You think those buildings fell down because of fire and the damage caused by airlplanes. I believe they were controlled demolitions. I also believe any careful study leads to that conclusion. Thus my mystification by your opinion.

The problem is that your supposed "careful studies" aren't careful studies- they're hack jobs with an agenda to specifically "prove" conspiracy regardless of what the facts actually show. Take a look at this- it's a section of WTC structural steel recovered from ground zero-

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6cc309d1f98a.jpg[/atsimg]

First off, it shows the claim that "all steel was immediately shipped overseas without examination" is a lie right there becuase this is one of the pieces being stored at the hanger at JFK (the one that Jesse Ventura tried to get into in his show, "Conspiracy Theory") specifically becuase it's evidence on how the towers collapsed. Second, I can easily explain to you how this steel was bent like a coat hanger from the massive overwhelming forces from the collapsing wreckage crushing down upon it. Can you explain how your controlled demolitons would have remotely caused this girder to have bent like a coat hanger? No you can not.

So, if this one single photo can cast the "careful studies" showing there were controlled demolitions into doubt, then just how "careful" a study was it to begin with? The reason why I don't find your claims of controlled demolitions credible should be obvious- Why on EARTH should I take a bunch of con artists who put out blatant "all the steel was shipped off oversears" falsehoods seriously?

edit on 16-10-2010 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Your repeated posting of the same single bent piece of steel is not convincing....wordy fodder is not a substitute for facts. Three buildings collapsing into their own footprints because of fire for the first time in history. All on the same day. Ya. Okay...

edit on 16-10-2010 by jambatrumpet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

he was there to promote his show not prove 9-11
edit on 16-10-2010 by vkturbo because: spelling

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Or...

3. There were planes, but the black boxes contained information that did not support the official story, so could not be recovered because they would implicate the perpetrators.

TOO many eyewitness' for 'no plane' theory...and the 'no plane' theory is becoming a distraction from the truth movement, giving undue ammunition to the 'debunkers'.
edit on 16-10-2010 by jambatrumpet because: (no reason given)

I just find it amusing that despite the insistance of "blatantly a conspiracy" from thr truthers, they're all but getting into fistfights mong each other over what the "blatantly a conspiracy" even is. Was it controlled demolitions? Was it lasers from outer space? Was it the Jews? Was it a secret cult of Satan worshipping numerologists? Was the plane crach in Shanksville an actual plane crash, was it show down, or was it faked altogether? The truthers don't know becuase they're not basing their conspiracies upon any objective review of the facts. They're basing it upon their own individual angsts, so if person A thinks the gov't wants to murder us all then he's going to think the gov't stasged 9/11, and if person B thinks we're all the puppets of the Jewish World Order then they're going to think it was Mossad that staged 9/11. There are people out there living in such a detached state of reality that even the attacks were staged by shape shifting alien lizards makes perfect sense to them.

Now, I've seen Jesse Ventura's "Conspiracy Theory" show and I can see right away all the guy did is repeat all the material you peopel are, He doesnt' even try to come out and present an alterntive explanation and it's obvious why- he doesn't want to alienate any of the myriad factions within the 9/11 truther movement who just KNOW what the "blatantly a conspiracy" with his own scenario is so he keeps his statements as vague and featureless as possible. So where is there any schooling anyone over 9/11, exactly?

The fact of the matter is, the 9/11 truther movement doesn't really care what the sinister conspiracy is behind the events of 9/11...just as long as there is one.

You're ignoring the comment and changing the subject, and using alot of logical fallacies in the process.

The thing is, there's no way Jesse's show could have covered all of the things you mentioned. He had to stick with something and pursue it, versus an information overload.

And there's no fistfighs here. Disagreement is healthy when it comes to searching for the truth.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jambatrumpet

Good Ole Dave wants us to believe that is was simply incompetence on the part of the U.S.
that allowed the WTC towers to be privatized and heavily insured (for terrorist attacks months before the attack) by Zionists it turns out that no one was paying any attention to,
that Israeli companies were in charge of security at the airports,
and that Israelis were caught with explosives on 911 and subsequently released by orders from a federal government loaded with DUAL citizenship, um,
American/Israelis. (spit)
Dual citizenship "Americans", not possible....

So, that is what you are supposed to believe, and he will keep bringing it.

edit on 16-10-2010 by Stewie because: Clarification

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Your repeated posting of the same single bent piece of steel is not convincing....wordy fodder is not a substitute for facts. Three buildings collapsing into their own footprints because of fire for the first time in history. All on the same day. Ya. Okay...

You people are demanding that I show why I don't consider these conspiracy claims credible and I'm showing it to you. This steel was blatantly subjected to massive physical force that bent it like a coat hanger, rather than from any explosive sabotage. In lieu of any suitable alternative explanation that explains how this steel got in this condition, I will accept the explanation that the unique design had an Achilles heel that noone fully understood was there and it triggered a chain reaction of structural failure. If THIS beam failed due to the overwhelming force crashing down upon it, it stands to reason they ALL could have failed due to the overwhelming force crashing down upon it because this type of beam was used throughout the structure.

"Ya Okay" does nothing to prove the statement wrong, you know.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

What you seem to conveniently overlook is all the perfectly straight beams, right behind it. The cavemen were apparently smart enough to realize that once certain core columns were cut, the load would be too much for the rest. And they were even smart enough to get that right three times in a row on 9/11. WTC1, 2, and 7.

With smart cavemen like that, who needs structural engineers?

Yeah they didn't ship out ALL the steel. But they did ship out MOST of it.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

What an ass whooping. Good job.

Yeah, I aint got nothing better to do than play with G.O.D.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
reply to post by jambatrumpet

Good Ole Dave wants us to believe that is was simply incompetence on the part of the U.S.
that allowed the WTC towers to be privatized and heavily insured (for terrorist attacks months before the attack) by Zionists it turns out that no one was paying any attention to,

Ohhh, naughty naughty! The WTC was attacked by terrorists in 1993. Of course they're going to insure it against terrorist attacks after that. How could they *not* insure it for terrorist attacks?

Your attempt at dropping innuendo here is a failure.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Davey,
there is the news. And there is the truth.

Class dismissed.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
This guy talking to Jesse is so dumb I can’t believe it!

Jesse Ventura, a man of uncommon common sense, tries to tell that man to look behind the superficial façade of mainstream propaganda and this moderator starts to tell him he knows about 911 because he saw the plains go into the towers and he helped people who were victims in the fires!

That’s the Fox news response led by people like the liars Bill O’ Reilly, Sean Hannity, and Glenn Beck.

They refuse to even entertain the notion that a secret cabal is behind 911 for the sake of power interests in the country, nor will they entertain the notion of even looking into the matter by research.

That's the key, people have to research on their own and most will come up with the truth

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
What you seem to conveniently overlook is all the perfectly straight beams, right behind it. The cavemen were apparently smart enough to realize that once certain core columns were cut, the load would be too much for the rest. And they were even smart enough to get that right three times in a row on 9/11. WTC1, 2, and 7.

Ahem. This photo is of the same beam as before but it's the view from the other end.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cd3cea246efc.jpg[/atsimg]

This end wasn't destroyed by explosives either. This is the natural flush end of the column as it came from the steel mill where it broke at the connections. OTOH take a look at the column behind it. The flap with the rivets attached is bent, and you can see right away the beam it was riveted to was literally ripped away from it. Care to explain how your controlled demolitions did *that*?

You people are just making crap up off the top of your head as you go along. You know that and so do I.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewJay
Ventura was kinda speechless when he said it wouldve been cheaper to just buy the lithium... which is probably true.

[color=#FFCC66]
You obviously did not read my post to Becoming on page two. So I am posting it again for you.

[color=#FF6600]Here is some schooling for you. Corporations have made MANY BILLIONS OF DOLLARS OFF THE WARS IN IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN. They did not pay for the war, TAXPAYERS PAID FOR IT WHILE CORPORATIONS PROFITED FROM IT. So even if corporations do pay a paltry price to Afghanistan for the Lithium, which they will not do because deals will be signed that screw the Afghans out of their mineral, but if they did pay even totally what it is worth, it would still be a bargain to them because taxpayers have already paid the price for the war. CORPORATIONS WILL JUST GO IN AND REAP THE PROFITS.

In the immortal words of Charlie Daniels "That's how you do it son."

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

You people are demanding that I show why I don't consider these conspiracy claims credible and I'm showing it to you. This steel was blatantly subjected to massive physical force that bent it like a coat hanger, rather than from any explosive sabotage. In lieu of any suitable alternative explanation that explains how this steel got in this condition, I will accept the explanation that the unique design had an Achilles heel that noone fully understood was there and it triggered a chain reaction of structural failure. If THIS beam failed due to the overwhelming force crashing down upon it, it stands to reason they ALL could have failed due to the overwhelming force crashing down upon it because this type of beam was used throughout the structure

Wrong Dave, perhaps you feel your opinions outweigh science, who do you think you are fooling? Opinions, opinions, opinions Dave, that’s all you are showing us.
What does that one picture prove Dave? You only gave us a theory to why you think the steel bent. Do you have any proof to support your theory? I didn’t think so.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Ahem. This photo is of the same beam as before but it's the view from the other end.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cd3cea246efc.jpg[/atsimg]

This end wasn't destroyed by explosives either. This is the natural flush end of the column as it came from the steel mill where it broke at the connections. OTOH take a look at the column behind it. The flap with the rivets attached is bent, and you can see right away the beam it was riveted to was literally ripped away from it. Care to explain how your controlled demolitions did *that*?

You people are just making crap up off the top of your head as you go along. You know that and so do I.

Would you care to explain how a kerosene and office furniture fire destroyed HUGE STEEL BEAMS? Something people do not seem to understand is that a [color=#FF9900]JET ENGINE ONLY BURNS HOT BECAUSE THE COMPRESSOR AT THE FRONT END IS SPINNING AT AN OUTRAGEOUS AMOUNT OF RPM'S TO COMPRESS THE AIR/FUEL MIXTURE. WITHOUT THAT COMPRESSOR SPINNING YOU JUST HAVE A KEROSENE FIRE. The compressors were disintegrated when the plane hit the building. So from that point on you just have a kerosene fire.

I spent ten years of my life running the annealing furnaces for one of the major tool manufacturers in the world. That means that I SOFTENED STEEL FOR A LIVING. So I know what it takes to soften steel. Incidentally the steel I was softening was plier handles, chisels and other small hand tools. In order to soften these small tool parts you have to bring the temperature up to about 2200 degrees F and hold it there for about [color=#33FF33]TEN HOURS. Then you bring the temperature down to about 1100 degrees F over a period of about [color=#33FF33]EIGHT HOURS. These were just small hand tools remember. The bigger the steel, the longer you will have to leave it at temperature in order to soften it. [color=#FF6600]So a paltry kerosene fire burning for a couple hours is NOT going to be able to soften the HUGE STRUCTURAL STEEL BEAMS.

I challenge anyone to go to a junkyard and acquire a piece of structural steel. Then get a ROCKWELL TESTER to scientifically test the hardness of that steel. After that throw some kerosene soaked office furniture on it and let it burn for a few hours. Then come back and use the Rockwell tester to scientifically test your sample and see how many points of hardness it has lost.
edit on 10-16-2010 by groingrinder because: Edited to try and get the font colors to come out right.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
Wrong Dave, perhaps you feel your opinions outweigh science, who do you think you are fooling? Opinions, opinions, opinions Dave, that’s all you are showing us.
What does that one picture prove Dave? You only gave us a theory to why you think the steel bent. Do you have any proof to support your theory? I didn’t think so.

All right then, I stand to be convinced. Explain to me how controlled demolitions would have bent one end of this steel like a coat hanger without leaving any blast marks, and would have cut the other end with the same perfect flush surface that the beam had when it left the mill.

I'm not holding my breath that you'll be able to provide a suitable answer.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Ol Dave, Why don't you respond to 'groingrinder's post immediately above your last post?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Wow...I'm really on the fence now that I've seen this!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/562ea2b8a362.jpg[/atsimg]

But, I just have a few questions...

1) After having one main vertical section of the beam and both horizontal sections of the beam compromised, (with thermite?), isn't it easy to bend the remaining part of the beam without heat. How about a picture under that beam where it rests on the wood block?...ooo...The way those pictures highlight the good ol American flag with that beam....ooo...You'd almost think it was a setup...

2) Can a building free fall with 99.?% of the beams still remaining as straight as the day they were made at the steel mill?

3) SAVE....I wish all of them had been SAVED

Can an Achilles heel be created through controlled demolition?

Any input, on items (1) and (2), from some architectural engineers and some iron workers would sure be helpful.
edit on 10/16/2010 by CAT Master because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join