It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Chinese Fluoride is Safe!"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

M'kay.

The fact that 'officials' have proclaimed Chinese fluoride safe probably means it's dangerous as all hell.

I'm thinking a thread on the supply of fluroide is in order.

See also:

Fluoridation: A conspiracy so old, we think it's normal.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Great find OP, there is no way I will drink water or use toothpaste with fluoride in it, the guy in the video has it all wrong, his concern is if Chinese fluoride is safe when he should be asking is it safe period. If you do the research more then likely you wouldn't use it either.

Sure, fluoride is said to fight tooth decay. Many kinds of toothpaste out on the market today contain it as a preventative anti-cavity measure, along with harmless ingredients like baking soda and inactive matters. But did you know that by using toothpaste that contains fluoride, you might be contributing to some serious future health problems in you or your children? And that fluoride may not actually be of any help against cavities? After reading this article, I think you’ll be prepared to purchase a safe and effective non-fluoride toothpaste.

www.skrewtips.com...

This article is about the chemical ion F−. For the addition of fluoride ions to water supplies, see Water fluoridation.
Fluoride is the anion F−, the reduced form of fluorine. Both organic and inorganic compounds containing the element fluorine are sometimes called fluorides. Fluoride, like other halides, is a monovalent ion (−1 charge). Its compounds often have properties that are distinct relative to other halides. Structurally, and to some extent chemically, the fluoride ion resembles the hydroxide ion. Fluorine-containing compounds range from potent toxins such as sarin to life-saving pharmaceuticals such as efavirenz, and from inert materials such as calcium fluoride to the highly reactive sulfur tetrafluoride. The range of fluorine-containing compounds is considerable as fluorine is capable of forming compounds with all the elements except helium and neon.
Compounds containing fluoride anions and in many cases those containing covalent bonds to fluorine are called fluorides.

en.wikipedia.org...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1d87904232bb.jpg[/atsimg]

I have been drinking spring fed bottled water for years, you have to careful what you are buying, there is water being sold out there that comes from the tap and does contain fluoride which defeats the purpose.

join