It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats the Endgame of the Conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Ok I want to know what's the endgame?

What are the objectives?

When will all objectives be achieved?

What is the timeframe for achieving all objectives?

Obviously there's more questions than answers here.

edit on 13-10-2010 by In nothing we trust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer.
Henry A. Kissinger

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
“War and famine would not do. Instead, disease offered the most efficient and fastest way to kill the billions that must soon die if the population crisis is to be solved. AIDS is not an efficient killer because it is too slow. My favorite candidate for eliminating 90 percent of the world’s population is airborne Ebola (Ebola Reston), because it is both highly lethal and it kills in days, instead of years. We’ve got airborne diseases with 90 percent mortality in humans. Killing humans. Think about that. You know, the bird flu’s good, too. For everyone who survives, he will have to bury nine” - Dr. Eric Pianka University of Texas (Pianka is an evolutionary ecologist and lizard expert, who revealed solutions for reducing the world’s population to an audience on population control. He received a standing ovation.)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
My theory of what is really going on, stritcly conjecture, is that a great deal of what what we have seen over the years is a game. I don't mean that figuratively, I mean that literally. It is a game.

Year ago, in fact centuries ago, a group of induviduals got together and decided that the only challenge truley left in the world was in the manipulation of civilizations. They got together and dreamed up this idea of a generational game of trying to "win" at making civilizations succeed and collapse. Not too differant from the game of RISK, in a sense.

Each team is trying to use a set of techniques and principals, leverging humanity against itself, twisting mankinds tendancy towards believing in higher powers, or plying against humanities greed and sloth. They use these traits and a series of ever evolving strategies to try to knock down countries or groups of countries and be the winner. The ultimate winner is the group that can either dominate or destroy human civilization.

A bit of an elaborate theory, I know. I like it, though, and for the moment it is my pet theory on the grand design of humanity.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Anyone else want to add to this?

new topics

top topics

join