It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My paranoia and mass ufo sightings this week and October 13th

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetsuo
Guys guys guys. Don't worry. Smoke a bowl and enjoy this great weather we have going.

My thought is, that the last thing the OP needs to do is "smoke another bowl."

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
That video in the responses is from over a year ago, so no it is not related to this, and I am still not sure what this op is about, but thanks for posting.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Well it's the 13th here in Australia and there are no alien invasions yet. Or will it be the 13th according to Hollywood time, aka American time?

IRM

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Did you ever think that the reason they shut down our nukes, so we can't nuke them? Crazy thought but maybe. They could be hostile and that would be a cool way to take them out, but without our nukes we are helpless. Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Even though i'm quite sure that we all gonna be disappointed AGAIN,i must admit that i'm little nervous and i'm waiting to see what is going to happen tomorrow.

@ OP : Don't go crazy over this.I want this to be true,but we all propably gonna laugh about it on the 14th.

Well it's the 13th here in Australia and there are no alien invasions yet. Or will it be the 13th according to Hollywood time, aka American time?

edit on 12-10-2010 by Phantom traveller because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-10-2010 by Phantom traveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
G'day All,

Well 3:00am here in OZ and the dogs are not barking,

all is ok so far.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
OK, something really weird just happened. I was just reading a new Introduction thread about 3 minutes ago. Some strange post about something being launched and headed toward earth and this person being "in the know" about some government stuff. There was one reply and when I was going to reply, I got that weird page about error 504 or something. Now the thread has disappeared. Anyone else see it?? The user registration date was today. I remember the post saying 10:59 (time).

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Reading a few of the posts above me, I see that they have raised a really good point and it's something I often wonder when it comes to prediction threads. When someone says that something major will happen to the world on the "13th" which country's "13th" are they talking about?

I think the ET's should adhere to GMT. After all, it is the standard that all time is measured by on this rock.

Rev

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
13th has now been and gone in Australia and would you believe.... NOTHING HAPPENED!

Honestly... when are these kinds of threads going to stop.. or more to the point, when are people going to grow up and stop believing every wacko thing they read on the internet.

IRM

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
13th has now been and gone in Australia and would you believe.... NOTHING HAPPENED!

Honestly... when are these kinds of threads going to stop.. or more to the point, when are people going to grow up and stop believing every wacko thing they read on the internet.

IRM

It's 17:54hrs on the 13th here in the UK, so there's still hope. Bloody channellers need to get time zone information next time.

Rev

edit on 13/10/2010 by revmoofoo because: my kingdom for mad spelling skills!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by revmoofoo

i've moved indoors, taken my tin foil hat off and disconnected myself from the mains. Another monumental disappointment!

edit on 13-10-2010 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ceetee
reply to post by revmoofoo

i've moved indoors, taken my tin foil hat off and disconnected myself from the mains. Another monumental disappointment!

edit on 13-10-2010 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

I'm still wearing mine, but my bald patch is getting a little sweaty.
There's still time, but I'm probably going to be too busy playing Dead Rising 2 to give a damn now. heh

Rev

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Calm down and take a breath dude. It's okay...the world doesn't want to hurt you.

lol, I know how paranoia feels though. Sorry dude.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Deathhawk,

Come back and tell us about your lessons learned! Did you learn anything?

IRM

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I think they got death hawk (the bastards)
Oh well chaps same time tomorrow then..........

top topics

<< 1   >>

join