It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G Edward Griffin Exposes Conspiracy - Monsanto's Aluminum Resistant Seeds and Geoengineering

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change AR4 regards stratospheric sulfate aerosols as having a low level of scientific understanding.

The aerosol particles form a whitish haze in the sky. This creates a global dimming effect, where less of the sun's radiation is able to reach the surface of the Earth.

Your asertion is that there are no spectacular sunsets now, so that proves an absence of global dimming, or geoengineering, or stratosheric aerosols?

October 2, 2010
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1f318482cf35.jpg[/atsimg]
Photo Credit grichardanderson
contests.wcco.com...
edit on 11-10-2010 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

No.
I didn't say there are no spectacular sunsets (heaven forbid). I said there haven't been "Pinatubo sunsets". I guess you don't remember.

You see, there is a difference. In the sunset you show the clouds in lower atmosphere are being are illuminated. Aerosols in the stratosphere produce a completely different, dramatically different, effect.

edit on 10/11/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Well I guess it just depends on where they are spraying!
Cheers, and goodnight...

07/22/2010
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f412b01b6ee2.jpg[/atsimg]
Photo Credit: Nina in Hawaii
chemtrailsnorthnz.wordpress.com...
edit on 11-10-2010 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Nah. That's not it either. Low level clouds again. I've seen plenty of sunsets like that before and after Pinatubo.
Weren't we talking about stratospheric dispersal of aerosols?

edit on 10/11/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I did have a nice time looking at some spectacular sunsets. However, there are many different methods of Geoengineering; including Stratospheric Aerosols

Yes, we were talking about Stratospheric Aerosols.
This chart, we have from one of the studies endorsed by The Royal Society.

It shows evaluation from 12 different methods of geoengineering.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3ea4a89e95f9.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/af22587ccaa1.png[/atsimg]

Displaying estimated effectiveness versus "safety" for twelve geoengineering approaches. Based on data in the Royal Society Geoengineering the climate report -
2020science.org...

As I am not a weatherman, nor a physicist I cannot tell you what sunsets would look like under each different method of Geoengineering. However, that is not the complete jist of the OP, and there are many facets to this story.

As Hal Lewis said recently, It does not take a weatherman to tell which way the wind is blowing.

I do feel the need to add one note, and this is conjecture, since it is always risky to discuss other people’s motives. This scheming at APS HQ is so bizarre that there cannot be a simple explanation for it. Some have held that the physicists of today are not as smart as they used to be, but I don’t think that is an issue. I think it is the money, exactly what Eisenhower warned about a half-century ago. There are indeed trillions of dollars involved, to say nothing of the fame and glory (and frequent trips to exotic islands) that go with being a member of the club. Your own Physics Department (of which you are chairman) would lose millions a year if the global warming bubble burst. When Penn State absolved Mike Mann of wrongdoing, and the University of East Anglia did the same for Phil Jones, they cannot have been unaware of the financial penalty for doing otherwise. As the old saying goes, you don’t have to be a weatherman to know which way the wind is blowing. Since I am no philosopher, I’m not going to explore at just which point enlightened self-interest crosses the line into corruption, but a careful reading of the ClimateGate releases makes it clear that this is not an academic question.

thegwpf.org...

Simply put, Geoengineering is the larger scam that grew from one of the most corrupt schemes ever to be put upon the people by the supposed brilliant physicists.

And I'll add to those two scams Monsanto's plans to genetically engineer and control the entire plant world.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

zorgon, I have to say I'm a bit saddened, that you fell victim to that load of garbage video. You're too smart for that - or, was it a joke??

Long ago discussed, and explained....I was asleep, but I see Phage beat me to it.

Well, now that we've (again) got that G-1 out of the way, there's another iconic image that STILL floats around many of the more stupid "chemtrail" websites:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/645034121c27.jpg[/atsimg]

Being a little proactive, here. Because, this is NOT a "chemtrail" sprayer...unless you want to be technical and call WATER a 'chemical' (well, it is, in a way). That is a KC-135 modified by the USAF to spray water, for in-flight ice testing...ice build-up on airplanes, both for research and certification purposes. I found the original photo tsource that the "chemmies" must have originally seen it, at airliners.net. WIll try to find the linkto specific photo, again (there are so many). As I recall, in the photog's notes, he took the picture in 1985.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mistaken...it was 1983!!.

Link to airliners.net photo and description.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lest we step away from yet more stupid "chemmie" photos of "chemtrail" airplanes, there is the often-repeated image of the interior of a Boeing undergoing certification flight testing...:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/603b4d82b1ac.jpg[/atsimg]

Those big beer kegs? (if only...) They hold water. Water stays onboard, is pumped to move around to alter the CG, in flight. Much easier than moving heavy bags of sand, or whatever....

Not sure which airplane that is....might be from the B-777 testing, might be a B-747 variant. Other angles show the banks of computer equipment, as well). One joker out there has a version where a "HAZMAT" placard has been photoshopped in...with labelling saying "Sprayer 05", or some such. The joke is, the placard and text is on the side of one of the lavatories.

"hazmat', indeed......

If you watch this short video of the B-787 undergoing one sort of certification testing, you can see the large banks of computers.

Oh, and this article on the new 747-8 testing, explains a lot too. (It is sad, when the "chemmies" use photos they don't --- or won't --- understand, to try to "prove" their nonsense....):

www.wired.com...

edit on 11 October 2010 by weedwhacker because: Link

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Well, now that we've (again) got that G-1 out of the way, there's another iconic image that STILL floats around many of the more stupid "chemtrail" websites:

Being a little proactive, here. Because, this is NOT a "chemtrail" sprayer...unless you want to be technical and call WATER a 'chemical' (well, it is, in a way). That is a KC-135 modified by the USAF to spray water, for in-flight ice testing...ice build-up on airplanes, both for research and certification purposes.

So Herr Wacker... what you are telling me is that they have this equipment that sprays WATER, which as you say is indeed a chemical

And in your feeble attempt to call others 'stupid' You fail to realize that the WATER can be substitutes for any other liquid chemical that one may want to spray for OTHER tests. One can simply add the chemical of choice to that water

So yes the OFFICIAL story is they are spraying WATER, but the fact remains that

IF

they wanted to spray something else, they have the equipment handy. And they are not very likely to go on a public website and state..."We are also using this plane to mess up the air you breath" now are they?

Try stepping out of the box once in a while. The air in that box must be pretty bad by now

OH! BTW Thanks for that... I didn't have that one yet

edit on 11-10-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Not sure which airplane that is....might be from the B-777 testing, might be a B-747 variant. Other angles show the banks of computer equipment, as well). One joker out there has a version where a "HAZMAT" placard has been photoshopped in...with labelling saying "Sprayer 05", or some such. The joke is, the placard and text is on the side of one of the lavatories.

"hazmat', indeed......

Well see Herr Wacker? This is what I mean about you... SELECTIVE READING

I have posted several times the source of that plane and each time CLEARLY stated its NOT a Chemtrail Plane

Boeing 777-300
"The Long Room" (February 15, 2003)
www.thelivingmoon.com...

HOWEVER... how hard do you think it would be to attach a few nozzles and fill those tanks with SOMETHING ELSE?

The QUESTION YOU ASKED was in regards capacity... well this clearly shows that they could EASILY carry the volume needed.

Constantly repeating what the OFFICIAL PUBLIC story is does little good. All the "Chemmies" have to say is "Yeah BUT... if the chemical spraying is SECRET, why would you expect to see that reported on a PUBLIC website? The WATER story is the cover

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Heya ships ,I got a few new black op patches for yourkiller thread ,ill get them up tomorrow without fail for you.
great work as always princess

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

reply to post by zorgon

zorgon, I have to say I'm a bit saddened, that you fell victim to that load of garbage video. You're too smart for that - or, was it a joke??

Long ago discussed, and explained....I was asleep, but I see Phage beat me to it.

Being a little proactive, here. Because, this is NOT a "chemtrail" sprayer...unless you want to be technical and call WATER a 'chemical' (well, it is, in a way). That is a KC-135 modified by the USAF to spray water, for in-flight ice testing...ice build-up on airplanes, both for research and certification purposes. I found the original photo tsource that the "chemmies" must have originally seen it, at airliners.net. WIll try to find the linkto specific photo, again (there are so many). As I recall, in the photog's notes, he took the picture in 1985.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mistaken...it was 1983!!.

Link to airliners.net photo and description.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lest we step away from yet more stupid "chemmie" photos of "chemtrail" airplanes, there is the often-repeated image of the interior of a Boeing undergoing certification flight testing...:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/603b4d82b1ac.jpg[/atsimg]

Those big beer kegs? (if only...) They hold water. Water stays onboard, is pumped to move around to alter the CG, in flight. Much easier than moving heavy bags of sand, or whatever....

"hazmat', indeed......

If you watch this short video of the B-787 undergoing one sort of certification testing, you can see the large banks of computers.

Oh, and this article on the new 747-8 testing, explains a lot too. (It is sad, when the "chemmies" use photos they don't --- or won't --- understand, to try to "prove" their nonsense....):

www.wired.com...

edit on 11 October 2010 by weedwhacker because: Link

Hey Weed Wacker ,great information my friend. I would like to make the biggest aerophonic system in history with that device.Then we could wack the weed forever!

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnny c
Hey Weed Wacker ,great information my friend. I would like to make the biggest aerophonic system in history with that device.Then we could wack the weed forever!

Yeah... we could take out that pesky foliage in the rain forest in no time... gotta love it when the opposition supplies you the bullets

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Now IF someone wanted to use Military Jets to spread stuff around up there they could do it like this New Russian Toy

Look at all that pink stuff!!

www.liveleak.com...

Now of course the chemtrail junkies will say its only red smoke... but that would be the 'official' line

My bad... but its just a pretty toy

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I'm beginning to grow concerned for you.

Really.

Come back to reality, please.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny c

Now,this is MOST puzzl.ing:

I would like to make the biggest aerophonic system in history with that device.

Unsure which "device" you're referring. But, how do you propose to make a musical wind instrumant out of any of those that are mentioned in the post??

Definition of "aerophonic".

However, if music is your bag, be sure to start a thread on it, to share your efforts wth us all.....

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I'm beginning to grow concerned for you.
Really.
Come back to reality, please.

"Reality is Merely an Illusion, albeit a very persistent one" Albert Einstein

At least Albert could think outside the box...

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Monsanto's slow but sharp stock dive had to do with the patent for Glyphosate expiring in 2000 and becoming heavily produced generically via the Chinese...Not bad corn harvests.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

It is truly astounding your ability to believe something so strongly that you see connections in places where logic dare not go, where facts and reality are not on your side... and yet you trudge on. And this gives some of us a sort of comic relief. So thank you. Keep filling in the pieces to shape your predetermined idea of what is going on. Then when question on the specific facts, claim the questioner is denying the existence fof your larger vision, and not the specifics of the so called evidence. Brilliant!

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by justadood

And your truly madly deeply into your reality which is ....
You tell us and we will all know, unless you dont tell us, and some of us know anyways.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by justadood
reply to post by unityemissions

It is truly astounding your ability to believe something so strongly that you see connections in places where logic dare not go, where facts and reality are not on your side... and yet you trudge on.

Dare I say that some prefer to rely more on their intuitive hunches than pure logic alone.

Oh noes !!

And this gives some of us a sort of comic relief. So thank you.

You're welcome. Every personality you speak on behalf of!

Then when question on the specific facts, claim the questioner is denying the existence fof your larger vision, and not the specifics of the so called evidence. Brilliant!

BTW, you're trolling. That never happened in this thread. You're confusing a thread that happened months ago with this one. I clearly showed that you were trolling in that thread as well. If you continue, I will alert the staff. This isn't my thread. Don't gunk it up with your shenanigans.
edit on 11-10-2010 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by trailertrash

Aluminum is common in soils--it's a major component of clay--but only in acidic soils does the metal form an ion that can dissolve into liquids and that's toxic to plants.

So??? That is why farmers dump ground up limestone on their fields. I generally spread a ton/ac every few years. Farmers consider it the "cheapest" fertilizer because it helps in the uptake of nutrients. Soil testing is available for free from the extension service so there is no reason not to test and apply the correct amount of lime.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join