It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Agents Seize Oath Keeper's Newborn From Hospital

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
If this allegation is true (just uploaded on YouTube), it's one of the most outrageous things I've ever heard:

This is what happens when despicable organizations like the Southern Poverty Law Center and the Anti-Defamation League keep trying to paint the pro-Constitution Oath Keepers as a "militia."

oathkeepers.org...

edit on 10/7/2010 by GoldenFleece because: fixed link

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
For some reason the video doesn't work for me, but I found it on youtube with the exact same URL as the one you provided above. Must be my browser or something.

Absolutely bizarre - so far I can't find any other media that are covering this but the guy sounds genuine. He gave his full name, link to his facebook page, the name of the hospital, and it's apparently in the process of being distributed to dozens of media outlets. I highly doubt it's a hoax. However that doesn't mean that there isn't more to the story...

Either way I wish him luck. There's only a few extreme scenarios I can think of where the government could justify taking a newborn child from his/her parents - like, if both of them had criminal records of pedophilia or something. But I'm guessing that's not going to be the case here.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Dude... It's right below you...

Oath Keeper ATS thread

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

Sorry about that. I posted this a few minutes after another member started the same thread.

Further comments should be directed here.

new topics

top topics

join