It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When is Debates coming up again?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I want to participate in them..

I want to explain how life after death and NDE's are real..

I think this would be a good topic to look at...

I forgot to add I can only do this on the weekends.. friday 11pm est to monday 1pm(this is me waiting to the last possible second to goto work..

I really would like to try and do this and show that life after death exists.. I feel that I would bring a rather good and convincing argument to the table.
edit on 10/7/2010 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Well you sir have peaked my interest, I look forward to reading your posts

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

There is a series of debates coming up in the near future, semper is organising the majority of it from what I can see.

However, 1.) all the participants have already been picked and 2.) you can't choose what you get to debate about, the topic is picked for you, apparently deliberately so you won't have much knowledge about it before hand and lastly the T&C's state you must be able to post at least once a day.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

There is a series of debates coming up in the near future, semper is organising the majority of it from what I can see.

Yeah, and I think that because there's 2 debate tournaments being organized, challenge matches will be postponed as well so ThichHeaded, you may have to wait a while before you get to debate Life after death and NDE's as from the looks of it, Debates take a looooong time.

edit on 7-10-2010 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

So You Wanna Fight? ATS Debate Tournament: Sign Up!

The sign up has ended, but you can u2u semperfortis or maybe chissler and see. But I believe the sign up cutoff date has come and past. But you could try, never know.

Hope this helps,
ET

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Well that sucks.. I might just make a debate on the forums and have people tear me apart.. I think it would be more constructive and people see a good side of what I have to say..

It sucks you cant choose the subject though.. I think it would be cool for people who know alot about a subject to show what they know by countering each others arguments... I think it would be a really good debate also.. as long as those to dont have hard feelings afterwords because some proof can kill ones reality sometimes..

Anyway thanks for the comments guys.. I might msg them this weekend..

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I don't see any reason why two people couldn't agree to make a thread together and have a structured debate in it???

Could always do that I suppose.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I dont know anyone who would debate for the fact that there is not life after death..

I need someone who is a die hard atheist or something.. I dont know alot of people on this forum and thier religious beliefs..

I only talk in life after death alot because well I am very very interested in it and I feel that what I have researched for the last 15 yrs seems to hold true.. I would like to see how it would stand up to some people, I suppose religious and non religious or otherwise..

But I seem to notice people who make big posts anymore dont get any attn because alot of people have ADD and dont like to read something more than 10 sex or something like that..

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Please add your thoughts on the debate to the existing Debate Thread.

top topics

join