It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Draco Reptilians

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
So you claim to know me by making blanket statements about what I believe and then ask for all the my viewpoint on things that you have already condemed me on?
You are a piece of work my friend. I suppose this nonsence explains why you are averaging: (112.2 messages per day)

Heh... Yeah this guy's been registered for 2 days and he's almost caught up with me in the points department. Amazing what a little controversy can do, lol.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faisca
Well ignoring the fact that you haven't apologized for calling me a racist...

If you know so much about these reptoids and their plans... And they're such a powerful people/organization. Why are you still alive? How are you able to tell us all this "secret" information and not be killed. It seems to me that these reptoids wouldn't want their most secret plans and information to get out.

I wasn't calling you a racist. I was simply pointing out the fact that another person on this threat (not you) was trying to use the "ethnic story" excuse to ignore Credo Mutwa and other Zulu.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daelume
I wasn't calling you a racist. I was simply pointing out the fact that another person on this threat (not you) was trying to use the "ethnic story" excuse to ignore Credo Mutwa and other Zulu.

Well I apologize if I mistook you for calling me a racist. I still don't think it was appropriate for you to use a racial slur in your post, though.
EDIT: I looked back through the thread, and I found that I was the only one who talked about the man-bears of Africa... Which tells me you were talking about me. Because yes, I did dismiss them as tribal stories, but that is by no means some kind of ethnic attack.

That said... I still want to know why you aren't dead. You're posting a lot of stuff. If you're so in with the Illuminati, why do you go about presenting all their secrets to the world. How aren't you killed for this. Why do they allow you to tell everyone their secrets and plans? You're sitting here telling us that you've taken part in secret rituals, your family is all in the Illuminati, and you're still alive. What a feat.

[edit on 25-6-2004 by Faisca]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
www.reptilianagenda.com...

As I said, I used to live in Colorado, where this guy, Dr. Horn, lived and taught biological anthropology.

www.amazon.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Well I apologize if I mistook you for calling me a racist. I still don't think it was appropriate for you to use a racial slur in your post, though.

That said... I still want to know why you aren't dead. You're posting a lot of stuff. If you're so in with the Illuminati, why do you go about presenting all their secrets to the world. How aren't you killed for this. Why do they allow you to tell everyone their secrets and plans? You're sitting here telling us that you've taken part in secret rituals, your family is all in the Illuminati, and you're still alive. What a feat.

I wanted to drive the point home about how much we judge the Africans and how much we GD-well ignore them despite the fact that the Blacks there are being wiped out by AIDs and famine and its obvious that someone in power has got something against them.

I'm not dead, as sad as it is, because the Illuminati don't even care anymore if people talk about the Reptilians or the NWO. They figure that they've already won, because no matter what happens (revolution, etc.) they will have the upper hand (larger amount of the population will follow them than the revolution).

Even if a successful revolution does happen somewhere (for instance, Africa), the Illuminati will call it "terrorism" (just like Bush) and use it as an excuse to imprison and/or kill all of the dissidents.

Just look at all of the documentation of these plans at www.infowars.com and www.prisonplanet.com

[edit on 25-6-2004 by Daelume]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   

EDIT: I looked back through the thread, and I found that I was the only one who talked about the man-bears of Africa... Which tells me you were talking about me. Because yes, I did dismiss them as tribal stories, but that is by no means some kind of ethnic attack.

[edit on 25-6-2004 by Faisca]

Well, the idea of dismissing them as 'tribal stories' is a form of racism. These people take the Tokoloshe very seriously. They are seen all over the place, and have even killed people.

I don't blame you, though. We are all conditioned to believe in Dan Rather and Bill O'Reiley whilst ignoring all of the people with something to say the world over.

Americans in particular are totally mind-controlled by the mainstream media and 'education'.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
This is my first post, yes, but even newbies have opinions

I've been reading about our so-called reptillian overloards for years now, and I've never seen or heard anyone effectively explain why some huge cosmic battle is being waged over our planet, or why a race so advanced doesn't declare itself openly. I don't exactly disagree with "first-hand" accounts of sightings and such, but there's really no logical grounds to these stories.

link   
Oh, now you give us links to Alex Jones stuff? Come now...

link   
Dae,

I am still awaiting links/proof, as requested, of your moon behind the moon.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Oh, now you give us links to Alex Jones stuff? Come now...

Alex Jones is probably the best researcher in the world of the Illuminati politically speaking.

He totally proves that there is an Illuminati, that the Bush Regime was behind 9/11, etc.

Seriously, this guy knows what he is talking about.

I don't agree with all of his ideas (he is a Christian, he has some right wing tendancies), but in terms of his research he is very good.

By the way, regarding him being "Right Wing" it should be noted that Abortion is very dangerous (ask any real doctor), that it is in excess just as he says, and that gun control is an absolutely horrendous idea--one of the best ways to enslave a population.

By the way, the pioneers of Gun Control and Abortion in the 20th century were Adolph Hitler and Joseph Stalin.

This is conventional history.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lukefj
Dae,

You missed it a couple pages back. Something about how 3 people in the world believed it to be true.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Well, the idea of dismissing them as 'tribal stories' is a form of racism. These people take the Tokoloshe very seriously. They are seen all over the place, and have even killed people.

No it's not. It's common sense. It's like dismissing the ancient Greek's tales of gods and other fantastic beasts as what they are, myths.

I don't blame you, though. We are all conditioned to believe in Dan Rather and Bill O'Reiley whilst ignoring all of the people with something to say the world over.

Americans in particular are totally mind-controlled by the mainstream media and 'education'.

Well you'll be glad to know that I listen to neither Dan Rather nor Bill O'Reiley. I have a very open mind when it comes to government. I can see some kind of behind the scenes control, and I worry about some kind of future police state. But I don't partake in these reptoid theories.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lukefj
Dae,

Were you alive when the Hale Bopp comet arrived?

There was an object behind that it steered itself behind the moon.

here is a rather mainstream-slanted article that admits that there was an object with Hale-Bopp:

www.v-j-enterprises.com...

In reality, this object really was an alien craft, though it was a hollowd out asteroid-type body. It now resides behind the moon.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   

You missed it a couple pages back. Something about how 3 people in the world believed it to be true.

you are very misinformed. Thousands of former Illuminati members have come out and spoken about the Reptilians at some point. Many of them have been silenced.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsCGA
This is my first post, yes, but even newbies have opinions

I've been reading about our so-called reptillian overloards for years now, and I've never seen or heard anyone effectively explain why some huge cosmic battle is being waged over our planet, or why a race so advanced doesn't declare itself openly. I don't exactly disagree with "first-hand" accounts of sightings and such, but there's really no logical grounds to these stories.

Read my explanation at the post on this thread about the nature of Earth for the past 100,000 as a cultural and genetic experiment

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   

In reality, this object really was an alien craft, though it was a hollowd out asteroid-type body. It now resides behind the moon.

Oh, so sort of like the Yuzzhan Vong worldships of the Star Wars: New Jedi Order stories. Holy crap, now that I think of it, those Vong were kind of reptilian humanoids... Oh my god!!! Maybe the whole New Jedi Order series was created by the reptoids to spread awareness of their race. It's all coming together now. Thank you so much, Daelume. I'm seeing the light... and it buuuurns.

Ahem... no.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have posted on both of those threads. There is information with some answers to some of your questions there.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   

you are very misinformed.

Oh man! I am taking that information from the web link that you provided to substanciate your claim.

Earth has a second moon, of sorts, and could have many others, according to three astronomers who did calculations to describe orbital motions at gravitational balance points in space that temporarily pull asteroids into bizarre orbits near our planet.

ALRIGHT! Where is the hidden camera? I'm on some sort of television joke series aren't I?

[edit on 25-6-2004 by Jonna]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
"There really is an Illuminati, there really are Thirteen Families."

- Alex Jones

infowars.com...

This video has two Congresspeople in it (Ron Paul and Cynthia McKinney), and several experts and insiders who expose the plan for a microchipped
3 population, New World Order police state, etc.

If you are sceptical about the existence of the Illuminati, I suggest you watch this video

It is a fact that 13 families control virtually everything in the �civilised� world bar Japan, North Korea and other Japanese territories (which are controlled by the Japanese Illuminati, headed by Emperor Akihito, who admits that he is descended from dragons and states publicly that he is a superhuman demigod capable of shapeshifting and magick).

Reality may be gruesome from the point of view of an infophobe (or perhaps just a coward), but it remains regardless of what you believe.

Just connect the dots. It is not very difficult.

The political existence of the Illuminati (13 families) is proven fact, easily provable and admitted by high-level government officials and demonstrated by paper trails, personal connections, etc., etc., etc.

The fact that the Illuminati are in general people with a high percentage of reptilian DNA is also extremely well-evidenced, not only by the 'divine lineage' spoken of by so many of them (with China, Japan, Africa and others admitting descendence from 'dragons' and India from Naga (serpent-people, analogous to Asian dragons)).

The fact that a reptilian race of beings has interfered with human society since the beginning of modern history (modern meaning past 6,000 years), and probably far beyond that, is also extremely evidenced (every major culture on Earth speaks of them, from the Sarpa who, according to Hindu history, founded Earth-human civilisation, to the Uktena of the Cherokee, to the Sheti of the Hopi, to the Riu and Long of Japan annd China, etc.)

The Iguana-People (Itzamna) of the Mayans, the Dragons (Long) of China and Japan (Riu), the Naga and Sarpa of India, the Anunnaki (a Reptilian race, but not the Draco) and Dragon-Gods (Draco Reptilians) of Sumeria and Babylon, the Chitahuri and Imanugela of Africa, the Serpent-People of the Zuni, Hopi, Anasazi and Blood Indians (among many others), the Uktena and Tlanuhwa of the Cherokee, the Dragons of Europe, etc.

The original royal families of Europe claimed descendence from Dragons. Ambrosius (Merlin) was actually Natanleod, a British king who was said to shapeshift into a dragon. Charlemagne was called "Le Chameleon", because of his combined Hebrew and 'Dragon' descent, and his reputed ability to shapeshift into a 'demon' or 'dracula' (dragon-devil). The later Emperors of Rome used dragon-symbolism and were said to shapeshift into 'Dracul' (dragon-demons), especially the Byzantine Emperors.

The early European peoples said that humans were made when a humanoid race (sometimes referred to as 'Elves' or 'Alfheim') was combined with the race of Dragons (Dracula in Latin), and this hybridisation of a humanoid race with dragons to create the Adam is a recurring theme in worldwide mythology. In India, the Naga were depicted symbolically as having the heads or upper bodies of humans and the bodies of serpents. The sages of the time often referred to this as meaning 'Above is the human, Below is the dragon (Sarpa)', and a 'mingling of seeds'. This symbolically seems to refer to a reptilian DNA base with human DNA implanted. This is exactly what the human genome looks like, with reptilian DNA 'below' and human DNA 'above'.

And of course the Reptilians are not the only alien race to have interacted with this planet.

In Egypt they speak extensively of the 'Gods' who brought them knowledge from the stars, and of the Lion-People who came with them (The Kilroti). They speak of them as emanating from Sirius, the Dog-Star, which in Egypt was called Isis, named for their symbolic Mother Goddess.

In Africa, the Zulu shamans bear extensive esoteric knowledge of a race of reptilians who they say control the Earth--called the Chitahuri.

In Sumeria ten thousand tablets have been found and translated which refer to an alien race which created a race of humans to work as slaves in their mines in Africa (the exact same story appears in Africa, and there are goldmines in Africa estimated by the Anglo-American company to be over 60,000 years old).

In China and Japan underground bases where the Dragon Kings live are referred to, as well as the lineage of humans from a race of 'Dragons'. (there are also many other reptilian races referred to, such as the Kappa).

In Australia the aborigines speak of a reptilian race which lives underneath the Earth and secretly governs over men. The Aboriginal chiefs have spoken of going into the Earth where these beings resided. There they claim there is extensive technology. The Aborigines say that they are descended from a race of dragon-humans that once lived on an enormous continent that spanned the entire Pacific ocean, and that most of it sank beneath the waves in ancient times, but that Australia is a remnant of it, and this is why there are so many reptilian animals there.

In China, Japan, India, Europe, South America, North America, Australia, etc. the exact same description of a 7-level reptilian hierarchy recurs.

The highest Dragons are always said to be winged, and often this is divided into two castes, one being the Bird-Dragons and one being the Winged-Dragons (this is the case in Asia).

Beneath them are Dragons with horns but no wings.

Beneath them are the Dragons with no horns, but which are considered 'true dragons'.

Beneath them are the Dragon Children or 'Watersnakes', a race of beings often described as lizard-like humanoids, but often symbolically depicted as watersnakes, giant serpents, etc.

The hierarchy in all 7 levels is usually as follows:

1) White, Winged Dragons (sometimes with feathers, and often with icy blue eyes) (usually with horns)
2) Winged Dragons (large, but featherless and non-white) (with horns)
3) Winged Dragons (usually with horns)
4) Horned Dragons
5) True Dragons
6) Warrior Dragons (expendable caste of warriors. usually described as largest caste population-wise, as Dragons are said to be a very belligerent race).
7) Lizard-Dragons (the Untouchables. Weak, small, skinny lizard-like Dragons)

---

THE DRACO CASTE SYSTEM

In actuality, the Draco Caste System is as follows:

1) White, Winged Draco (Royalty)
2) Statesmen and Politicians
3) Religious Caste (Priests, Ritual Performers, etc.)
4) Warriors (pictured above)
5) Teachers
6) Workers
7) Drones (Lizard-like Reptilians under total mind-control who perform routine work such as abductions)

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The Draco Reptilians are the alien race which currently controls a large portion of Earth as a peripheral territory in their vast Empire.

---

The Draco reptilians, originating in the Draco star system, rule, through the Illuminati-mafias (13 families) most of human civilisation on this planet (Earth) at the moment. Many of the leading politicians, financial overlords, and other highly powerful people are 50/50 reptilian-human hybrids with the capability to shapeshift from human to reptilian form and back again. All Earth-humans have reptilian genetics, but most not nearly as much as the ruling shapeshifters--the Illuminati as they are called. If you don't believe that shapeshifting is possible, consult the science of quantum mechanics or holographic universe theory. Actually, you can see shapeshifting for yourself if you want to. Just go to any mental institution containing people with multiple personality disorder. When switching between 'alters' (personalities), their facial features, eye colour, scars, moles, markings, etc. will often instantaneously change. This is a form of shapeshifting. It can happen because the explicate (seen) universe is a hologram and all that really changes is the information behind that hologram--the DNA. When one sequence is opened, that hologram manifests. When another sequence is opened and the former sequence is closed, that hologram manifests. I recommend 'The Holographic Universe' by Michael Talbot if you're confused by this concept.

A more ancient colony of reptilians were the first colonists on this planet. That reptilian colony was called Lemuria or Mu, the Motherland, and it is the origin of the reptilians on and in this planet for the most part as well as the Dravidian, Australian Aboriginal, Pacific Islander and other peoples. The Indians represent a combination of the Aryans (Atlantis and Maldek) and Dravidians (reptilians and their human underlings).

As clarification, all humans--yes ALL humans on this planet are hybrids between reptilian Draco and a humanoid race originating in the constellation Lyra. The Reptilians were the original colonists of Earth, but the Lyraens later settled here, and the two groups began to quarrel. Eventually they came to a treaty (with the help of an external council) and created modern Earth-humans, who are hybrid beings. We actually have the DNA of many dozens, to hundreds, to thousands of species in us--varying depending upon the individual. There is much animal DNA in the human genome as well.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join