It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror Alerts Upgraded Across Europe

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

CAIR an affiliate of that group, and a front for hamas

Second line

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ghostsoldier

It seems the attractive ideas has already moved to US:

250,000 protesters protest Obama's policies

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1b0dfa0e49dd.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Hello guys,

I am living in France at Paris, and can give you a little feedback on the feelings here.

First, we are currently in the process of reforming our social retreat system. So there are many civil strikes actually and many French believes the French Governement use this threat to divert the attention.

Second, it is right to say that the terrorism alerts are very high currently. We heard it everyday since two weeks on ours newspapers and TV.
For the last two weeks, many places in Paris have been shutdown for false alerts bomb : Eiffel Tower (2 times in one week), Station Saint Lazare, Station Gare du Nord, Champs de Mars and many others ...
And there are a lot of police men and army men everywhere, around the tourist places and in the subway. And some helicopters around the chemical factories.

Third, the reason of theses possible threats are from :
- The rumor launched by Skynews and BBC on a global terror attack on Europe cities. But French secret services said they are not aware of this.
- The more credible possibility of retaliation by AQMI (Al Quaida Maghred Islamic). This one is credible because in July we have attacked and killed few AQMI members in Mali (because they had captured and kill a french guy). And AQMI said they will hit us on our soil.

Honestly, i don't know the part of truth or disinformation. Anyway, as i said, we can really feel the pression here.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I have been following the recent news and now i see this

Japan issues travel alert for Europe

TOKYO Japan has issued a travel alert for Japanese citizens living or traveling Europe, warning them of possible terrorist attack by al-Qaida or other groups. Monday's alert follows similar warnings from American and British authorities

and this...

An official said it was highly unusual for Tokyo to issue such a warning for travel in Europe. He spoke on condition of anonymity in accordance with ministry policy.

LINK

makes one wonder what else is going on?

What are the real issues behind these news, what do TBTB want to hide.

Looks like a busy week for developing news

edit on 4-10-2010 by Hithe Merinos because: (the link)

edit on 4-10-2010 by Hithe Merinos because: (blue monday)

edit on 4-10-2010 by Hithe Merinos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by digit78

many French believes the French Governement use this threat to divert the attention.

Good post, digit78.

Indeed the threat as a diversion tactic is used by governments all over the world. It amazes me how it works every time too! I'm in the UK and around water coolers the conversation is all about how grateful we should be that the government is here looking after us.

It's nice to know that the French are maybe a bit more clued in.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Merigold

There is always a terror threat somewhere in the World. Most of the time if your not traveling there, you won't know about it.

True... ask any backpacker.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777
reply to post by Merigold

There is always a terror threat somewhere in the World. Most of the time if your not traveling there, you won't know about it.

True... ask any backpacker.

What is the difference between terror alert, and normal alert?

Doesn't make sense, don't you think?

Why is this news so important>?

Don't back packers get murdered in foreign countries?

Isn't there crime in foreign countries?

Isn't there murder in foreign countries?

This clearly has agenda, if people don't see it, then that is exactly why the world governments have used this tactic over and over and over again, because it has a guarantee to work on the dumb Fs.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

At least eight al-Qaeda militants - some of whom were German nationals - have been killed in a drone attack in Pakistan, officials have told the BBC. The suspected US drone fired two missiles at a house owned by a local tribesman in the Pakistani region of North Waziristan, the officials said. At least three of the dead were said to be German, of Arab or Turkish origin.

BBC

The fact that several of these people were German which was one of the targets seems to indicate that there may be some truth to this story? The question now is did they get all of them or did some of them manage to avoid the strike and deploy to carry out their missions?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join